Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC price and trading volume going up  (Read 655 times)
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:46:52 PM

This situation has happened and I think that this is due to the increased interest of the community in this project. You see how today a very large number of people are trying to earn money and they can do it, but it is already too late here, but this is my opinion.
Fabienne_ayy

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:57:46 PM

Hi,
LTC seems to be doing alright, lately. Especially against BTC. It's going up on a steady pace.

I was looking at the coingecko graph and I notice that the trading volume looks very solid, lately, and it seems to go upwards. (Not sure btw where coingecko gets its info from).

https://i.imgur.com/tDlugJe.jpg

Two questions.

a) Why is Litcoin doing so well of late?

b) How can we explain that solid trading volume?

thanks
1) I suppose there was growth because of mimblewimble implementation
But I also found out that btc and ltc are closely connected, maybe it's also because of btc's growth
PurpleDog (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:19:59 AM

But I also found out that btc and ltc are closely connected, maybe it's also because of btc's growth

But this is not the case here.

BTC is rather stable when LTC has been bullish for some time, and that is why LTC is becoming more expensive, against BTC, like shown in the graph I posted.

For the rest, it's a valid statement that in general, the whole crypto world is connected to Bitcoin.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 11:18:16 AM

Many people believe that the crisis in Venezuela and the upcoming halving event is the cause.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:11:08 PM

I have seen some news saying that litecoin is the most used cryptocurrency on dark web and I think this is one of the reasons why the price has gone up in the last time. People prefer this coin on dark web because it is much faster while fees are cheaper and some statistics say 30% of dark web transactions are made with litecoin.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:57:47 AM

There's a few reasons including a recent re-branding, announcement of a mimblewimble implementation, and the upcoming block halving event which have contributed to both daily volume and the overall value and it will be interesting to see what effect the halving has on the market cap in the lead up to it as this may demonstrate what kind of potential similar events might have for other assets

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 04:29:31 AM

Hi,
LTC seems to be doing alright, lately. Especially against BTC. It's going up on a steady pace.

I was looking at the coingecko graph and I notice that the trading volume looks very solid, lately, and it seems to go upwards. (Not sure btw where coingecko gets its info from).

Two questions.

LTC all-time-high: $360
Current price: $59

So it is still far cry for it's all-time-high. We have been bitcoin going strong lately and touches $4k, and as we all know that altcoins follow bitcoin price, so this might be the likely case for now.

thanks

Please see my answer on your first question. But I will tell you a little secret about Litecoin. There will be a block halving in 136 days so be sure to stack up today and accumulate and wait for the next block halving and I'm sure that the price could go on another all-time-high. Grin

https://www.litecoinblockhalf.com/

I don't think we can just determine the coin value based only the comparison between it's all time high and current price, since the market condition is not very well lately, and I think what OP want to point out is that the daily trading volume of LTC is pretty good while it does not directly effect the LTC price, it is a good sign that LTC market is very active. And the price is actually raising slowly.

For me LTC is a decent project, it won't replace bitcoin as the main payment cryptocurrency, but it will still be the first alternative beside BTC.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 04:40:08 AM

I saw that before, and guess what, I entered on LTC at the price of $40.00. And my position is still open. I entered on LTC via pure technical analysis, no fundamental analysis involved. Litecoin is also good for long term position since I bought it at $40.00. I will hold it until my technical analysis is valid. But once it will break the current support, will take profits and close my position.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:52:21 AM

I saw that before, and guess what, I entered on LTC at the price of $40.00. And my position is still open. I entered on LTC via pure technical analysis, no fundamental analysis involved. Litecoin is also good for long term position since I bought it at $40.00. I will hold it until my technical analysis is valid. But once it will break the current support, will take profits and close my position.

At least, right now you got a profit for $20 per 1 LTC. I am buying LTC too when the price is at $41-$42 and still holding until now. And if I watch on the trading history, it seems LTC has a good way to moves so if nothing bad happening, then I am sure that LTC will give a big profit in the long term. Although the price is up and down in every day, I think LTC still strong to keep the price to be stable and it still going on to the higher price.

We don't have to worry if the situations will be like this because if the price is down, the down will not be too deep, and it will back to the last price again. Soon, the price will break the higher price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:41:39 AM

There's a few reasons including a recent re-branding, announcement of a mimblewimble implementation, and the upcoming block halving event which have contributed to both daily volume and the overall value and it will be interesting to see what effect the halving has on the market cap in the lead up to it as this may demonstrate what kind of potential similar events might have for other assets
Litecoin has been doing great lately and I am also sure that that halving will sure surge the price of litecoin And I am so sure that the impending LTC will also have positive impact on the value of bitcoin too as both are being paired.

Aside these activities you mentioned that could make the price of LTC surge higher, many people with these believe that halving usually cause the price of a coin to increase drastically in value will lead to most present and future investors to buy more of the coin which will further push the price of coin upwards. It is really a good thing that the halving of LTC is coming at the time the market needs recovery.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 853

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:50:41 AM

Hi,

Two questions.

LTC all-time-high: $360
Current price: $59

So it is still far cry for it's all-time-high. We have been bitcoin going strong lately and touches $4k, and as we all know that altcoins follow bitcoin price, so this might be the likely case for now.

thanks

Please see my answer on your first question. But I will tell you a little secret about Litecoin. There will be a block halving in 136 days so be sure to stack up today and accumulate and wait for the next block halving and I'm sure that the price could go on another all-time-high. Grin

https://www.litecoinblockhalf.com/

I don't think we can just determine the coin value based only the comparison between it's all time high and current price, since the market condition is not very well lately, and I think what OP want to point out is that the daily trading volume of LTC is pretty good while it does not directly effect the LTC price, it is a good sign that LTC market is very active. And the price is actually raising slowly.

For me LTC is a decent project, it won't replace bitcoin as the main payment cryptocurrency, but it will still be the first alternative beside BTC.

Of course we need to see it's previous high and see where we at right now. Just look at bitcoin price and people are hoping that it can surpassed it's last all-time-high.

Bitcoin market is also active but it doesn't reflected on the price itself. Maybe trading volumes is going up, but not a good indication for the next rally what we all have been waiting for. The big catalyst is the next block halving which I'm sure everyone is waiting for.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
PurpleDog (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:44:07 PM

Climbing up even higher.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:15:09 PM

yes by seeing the price of bitcoin rise, hopefully litecoin can follow to rise. because when viewed from normal, when bitcoin increases, all altcoins always go up.
it seems like we only need to wait a while longer to be able to see litecoin go up bigger.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
rawdog11

Activity: 149
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:29:49 PM

Well there has been a lot going on with litecoin. Great developments as well as more features in the public eye (like sponsoring UFC fights). The other reason is likely because of the halving coming up this year - August if I remember correctly off the top of my head.

Whole market jumped today, which likely signals an good end to winter. We'll probably see prices settle a bit but then start moving positive on a regular basis.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:34:46 PM

This year seems to be good for almost all the good coins i hope we will see bigger bullish movements in coming weeks and finally see a hundred percent recovery to the previous all time high levels which will be great if we reach before the end of this year.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:38:39 PM

Litecoin is a dumped project. It's founder has abandoned it and it's upto some volunteers and miners to make it stick to that price.
With no leadership or collective support, the coin is sooner or later is going to be dead. Unlike bitcoin which has a working foundation and large community, litecoin has limited resources to survive and prosper.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:40:49 PM

It seems to me that litecoin is now developing very quickly , I think you need to invest in it , this year I think it will be above $ 100 worth !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Joran_crypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:15:29 PM

Litecoin is a coin that has been viewed in two eyes by Cryptocurrency investors and traders, and this is proof that this coin has a very high potential to have high value. then there is no reason, not to buy and hold this coin for a long time, until the price goes to the moon.Litecoin is one the potential coin whose transactions take lesser time and are safer than other coins.

Litecoin offers lowered transaction fees, making it a more economical choice for transactions.

Current LTC price is $70.94 and is a good range to buy Litecoin with USD.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:26:58 PM

LTC has impressive growth, it surpassed the price before the November panic sell.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
PurpleDog (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:38:12 PM

It has been one of the most bullish big coins lately and still continues this way. It has reached the 0,017 BTC and has a good potential to go even higher.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: