Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PonziCoin.co | 120% Hybrid Ponzi-Style Game | Automated | Escrow Protected  (Read 7470 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:23:00 AM

Morning guys, any I'm looking into any requested refunds and if there is a valid reason I will consider them as and when funds allow - dont forget I havent made anything from PonziCoin yet, everything is going into escrow!

I'm going to try a couple of things to get PonziCoin moving again, more details to follow...

Ok, so is it safe to say I'll get my refund in about 3 days time? I can understand being vague in the heat of the moment.... but come on... enough time has passed for some sort of clarity. "I will consider them when funds allow" is an indefinite blanket statement usually by people who have no intentions of addressing the issue.

If this is a scam, the people here need to know. If you are going to close any round at will and take all the money that was pouring in and getting confirmed.... but of course promising them refunds while opening another round and going "pump pump pump!" and then having it mysteriously "attacked"... you know sound a little off to me. I understand some people here with stockholm syndrome will disagree. But being "generous" and refunding some of the people while pocketing the rest hardly constitutes as honest... even more so if its a tactic to regain trust. The escrow service does nothing for the people you've stolen from right? Its just so that current players get a proportion of their money in case you get run over by a bus.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what I have done to suggest I have been dishonest. Not only could I have ran off with over 11BTC last week, I have since implemented an escrow service of which the operator is under strict instructions to refund any player who has lost out as a result of my actions (e.g. running away with the coins, not paying out etc).

As of the relaunch I have not taken a single satoshi out of PonziCoin, rather I have put my own funds in yesterday! All "fees" from recent rounds have been sent to the escrows wallet - 1FweHGdxQrFVXNss7163axzpUWwf2XSaUo

Once the escrow wallet reaches a suitable amount, the fees will then be redirected to my personal wallet, at which time I will be in a position to make any further refunds as I deem fit. (e.g. from old round #6 etc).

I'm not sure I can be any fairer? If you are in any doubt over my intentions I suggest you don’t play in any future rounds. I would have hoped by now I had done enough to prove I am not a fly-by-night operator.

You didn't mention the fact you close the round ONLY when the number of deposits reaches the amount including the interest.

Then the last depositer is not credited anything.

I've told you at least 10 times that this is not fucking legal in any Country in the world.  Angry

Rounds were closed automatically. I'll happily provide the code to any respected member of the forum to validate this. I have since stopped the automatic restarts due to bugs in the code, however no manual restarts have taken place yet.

The last depositor is always paid out.

How?

Where do the Bitcoins come for the interest? Cheesy

http://ponzicoin.co/

PonziCoin charges a 5% fee. This helps cover the running costs of the site and provides the additional coins needed to repay the last deposit in every round. Due to this, the on-site balance will be slightly less than that shown on sites such as BlockChain.info.

Re: PonziCoin.co | 120% Hybrid Ponzi-Style Game | Automated | Escrow Protected

Do you think I'm bad at math?  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vortuarackne (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:24:08 AM

Morning guys, any I'm looking into any requested refunds and if there is a valid reason I will consider them as and when funds allow - dont forget I havent made anything from PonziCoin yet, everything is going into escrow!

I'm going to try a couple of things to get PonziCoin moving again, more details to follow...

Ok, so is it safe to say I'll get my refund in about 3 days time? I can understand being vague in the heat of the moment.... but come on... enough time has passed for some sort of clarity. "I will consider them when funds allow" is an indefinite blanket statement usually by people who have no intentions of addressing the issue.

If this is a scam, the people here need to know. If you are going to close any round at will and take all the money that was pouring in and getting confirmed.... but of course promising them refunds while opening another round and going "pump pump pump!" and then having it mysteriously "attacked"... you know sound a little off to me. I understand some people here with stockholm syndrome will disagree. But being "generous" and refunding some of the people while pocketing the rest hardly constitutes as honest... even more so if its a tactic to regain trust. The escrow service does nothing for the people you've stolen from right? Its just so that current players get a proportion of their money in case you get run over by a bus.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what I have done to suggest I have been dishonest. Not only could I have ran off with over 11BTC last week, I have since implemented an escrow service of which the operator is under strict instructions to refund any player who has lost out as a result of my actions (e.g. running away with the coins, not paying out etc).

As of the relaunch I have not taken a single satoshi out of PonziCoin, rather I have put my own funds in yesterday! All "fees" from recent rounds have been sent to the escrows wallet - 1FweHGdxQrFVXNss7163axzpUWwf2XSaUo

Once the escrow wallet reaches a suitable amount, the fees will then be redirected to my personal wallet, at which time I will be in a position to make any further refunds as I deem fit. (e.g. from old round #6 etc).

I'm not sure I can be any fairer? If you are in any doubt over my intentions I suggest you don’t play in any future rounds. I would have hoped by now I had done enough to prove I am not a fly-by-night operator.

You didn't mention the fact you close the round ONLY when the number of deposits reaches the amount including the interest.

I've told you at least 10 times that this is not fucking legal in any Country in the world.  Angry

Rounds were closed automatically. I'll happily provide the code to any respected member of the forum to validate this. I have since stopped the automatic restarts due to bugs in the code, however no manual restarts have taken place yet.

How?

PonziCoin charges a 5% fee. This helps cover the running costs of the site and provides the additional coins needed to repay the last deposit in every round. Due to this, the on-site balance will be slightly less than that shown on sites such as BlockChain.info.

Do you think I'm bad at math?  Angry

Really?

120% is the return. 5% is the fee I charge. I'm not sure which part is so difficult?
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:27:17 AM

I've told you at least 10 times that this is not fucking legal in any Country in the world.  Angry

How?

Do you think I'm bad at math?  Angry

Really?

120% is the return. 5% is the fee I charge. I'm not sure which part is so difficult?

%120 - %5 = %115

Deposits = %100
Fee = %5
HuhHuh = %15

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:28:35 AM

I've told you at least 10 times that this is not fucking legal in any Country in the world.  Angry

How?

Really?

%120 - %5 = %115

Deposits = %100
Fee = %5
HuhHuh = %15

I'm not sure what you're getting at. You're just describing a ponzi model in a ponzi thread. Well done.
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:30:46 AM

How?

Really?

%120 - %5 = %115

Deposits = %100
Fee = %5
HuhHuh = %15

I'm not sure what you're getting at. You're just describing a ponzi model in a ponzi thread. Well done.

I'm proving your Ponzi is Dishonest , Unfair and Untruthful.

And for the 100th fucking time....

IT'S %100 FUCKING ILLEGAL!

THIS FORUM DOES NOT SUPPORT ILLEGAL ACTIVITY SO GTFO!  Angry

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:34:21 AM

How?

Really?

%120 - %5 = %115

Deposits = %100
Fee = %5
HuhHuh = %15

I'm proving your Ponzi is Dishonest , Unfair and Untruthful.

And for the 100th fucking time....

IT'S %100 FUCKING ILLEGAL!

THIS FORUM DOES NOT SUPPORT ILLEGAL ACTIVITY SO GTFO!  Angry

Taken from the legal dictionary;
A Ponzi scheme is a type of investment Fraud that promises investors exorbitant interest if they loan their money. As more investors participate, the money contributed by later investors is paid to the initial investors, purportedly as the promised interest on their loans. A Ponzi scheme works in its initial stages but inevitably collapses as more investors participate.

Fraud;
A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

Now, please tell me how this thread is 1) a "false representation", 2) is "false or misleading", 3) undertakes any "concealment" or 4) "deceives" or is "intended to deceive".
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 11:40:22 AM

-is it in purpose that the green band "ponzi reset, enjoy" doesn't appear right after the end of the countdown?

-what happens if I deposit right before the end of the countdown but my deposit is not confirmed before the end of the countdown? Who get this money?

CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:41:38 AM

Are you legally retarded?

Seriously man... Did you get dropped on your head as a baby?

I wasn't stating if it was a fraud.

I was stating that it's a Ponzi that like all Ponzis will eventually collapse and everyone in the end that invested will lose everything.

This in itself proves it's defrauding the latest investors.

I have also stated so many times that this is not fucking legal.

You can't take money from people to pay other people.

This in itself is a fraud.

You are taking one person's money to pay another.

Do you even understand the definition of fraudulent?

That's what you are doing you are acting in a fraudulent manner.

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:44:45 AM

Are you legally retarded?

Seriously man... Did you get dropped on your head as a baby?

I wasn't stating if it was a fraud.

I was stating that it's a Ponzi that like all Ponzis will eventually collapse and everyone in the end that invested will lose everything.

This in itself proves it's defrauding the latest investors.

I have also stated so many times that this is not fucking legal.

You can't take money from people to pay other people.

This in itself is a fraud.

You are taking one person's money to pay another.

Do you even understand the definition of fraudulent?

That's what you are doing you are acting in a fraudulent manner.

That is exactly what the site is advertised as, therefore it is not a fraud - "that deceives and is intended to deceive".

This is all I am going to say on the matter, I feel it has been covered fully and digresses from this threads purpose. Any future posts on the matter will be removed.
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:46:37 AM

-is it in purpose that the green band "ponzi reset, enjoy" doesn't appear right after the end of the countdown?

-what happens if I deposit right before the end of the countdown but my deposit is not confirmed before the end of the countdown? Who get this money?

Hey,

The green\red banners was all part of the automated reset code, neither should show any more until the is enabled again.

Deposits are added to the active round at the time of being sent. If you send at 09:59 and a new round starts at 10:00, it will be associated to the earlier round. Needless to say that deposit will not be paid out and the coins associated to that deposit would be used to repay players of the new round.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 12:56:13 PM

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what I have done to suggest I have been dishonest.
You closed the round #6 abruptly while transactions were pouring in without mentioning anything what was going to happen to those who've already sent the money and those that are being confirmed. After a bit of back and forth and pressings, you finally said that a refund was being issued for all the players of round #6. After that all questions regarding the refund status were either ignored or vaguely to the tune of "it will be taken care of", etc. Then there is the public display of "give me your tx id, i will look into it now" kinda reply with nothing really happening in your end. That looked more or less like a PR stunt to reinforce trust to passing by readers. So please put yourself in my shoes and would you not honestly question the integrity of such a person?

What happened to the money from Round #6? Were they used to pay off people from round #7? How the hell is that justified? What's the logic behind that?

As of the relaunch I have not taken a single satoshi out of PonziCoin, rather I have put my own funds in yesterday!
So what? If security was compromised at your site, then that is your fault. If you have invested in advertizing and if a fuck up happens midway, ya it makes economical sense to put in some of your money to continue the business unscathed and not lose the hard earned following that you spent so much time garnering. I would value it to be a little more than 11 BTC in the longer run. "I could have run away" is not really a sensible option, and thinking about it, does not really suggest honesty in any way. Its a business decision, not a moral one. Hence I don't see any reason to associate that action with good intentions.

To a certain degree, this is reassuring, and this clarity was not provided in any of your earlier replies. It would be great if there is an ETA of time frame on when its gonna happen though. What is this "suitable amount" I need to wait for before knowing that you are processing the old refunds? 10 BTC? You have also not mentioned if the escrow contains the refunds for old Round #6 or is it just for the new round # 1 onwards?

If you are in any doubt over my intentions I suggest you don’t play in any future rounds.
I have every right to doubt your intentions.... till your actions prove otherwise. Its only fair, after all, to grossly simplify, you have my money (and others i presume) and have not returned it yet. The shitstorm you got into after taking my money is the least of my concern... and is certainly no excuse for me to write it off. So yes, I have a right to call you a scammer till I get my money back, and more importantly, also an obligation to take back my accusations once I get the money back. Anything else would be dishonest from my side. I hope you understand.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:10:30 PM

You closed the round #6 abruptly while transactions were pouring in without mentioning anything what was going to happen to those who've already sent the money and those that are being confirmed. After a bit of back and forth and pressings, you finally said that a refund was being issued for all the players of round #6. After that all questions regarding the refund status were either ignored or vaguely to the tune of "it will be taken care of", etc. Then there is the public display of "give me your tx id, i will look into it now" kinda reply with nothing really happening in your end. That looked more or less like a PR stunt to reinforce trust to passing by readers. So please put yourself in my shoes and would you not honestly question the integrity of such a person?

What happened to the money from Round #6? Were they used to pay off people from round #7? How the hell is that justified? What's the logic behind that?

The closure of round #6 was very clearly advertised both on here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474730.msg5606800#msg5606800) and on the site (a big blue message referring users back to my post on here). That is over 5 hours warning! If you, or other players did not take notice of this, I cannot be held responsible. A couple of new deposits were made approx 1 hour before the arranged restart time despite these warnings.

To a certain degree, this is reassuring, and this clarity was not provided in any of your earlier replies. It would be great if there is an ETA of time frame on when its gonna happen though. What is this "suitable amount" I need to wait for before knowing that you are processing the old refunds? 10 BTC? You have also not mentioned if the escrow contains the refunds for old Round #6 or is it just for the new round # 1 onwards?

There is no ETA as 5% of 0 is still 0. It depends entirely on the success of future rounds. The escrow is to be used from round #1 of the relaunch.

If you are in any doubt over my intentions I suggest you don’t play in any future rounds.
I have every right to doubt your intentions.... till your actions prove otherwise. Its only fair, after all, to grossly simplify, you have my money (and others i presume) and have not returned it yet. The shitstorm you got into after taking my money is the least of my concern... and is certainly no excuse for me to write it off. So yes, I have a right to call you a scammer till I get my money back, and more importantly, also an obligation to take back my accusations once I get the money back. Anything else would be dishonest from my side. I hope you understand.

Yet you haven’t justified anything. You deposited in round #6, round #6 closed (with plenty of warning) and round #7 started. Its the way the game works. I am under no obligation to make any refunds to round #6 players yet I have, and to repeat myself, any outstanding deposits from round #6 will be returned when funds are available.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474730.msg5607476#msg5607476
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 01:58:38 PM

The closure of round #6 was very clearly advertised both on here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474730.msg5606800#msg5606800) and on the site (a big blue message referring users back to my post on here). That is over 5 hours warning! If you, or other players did not take notice of this, I cannot be held responsible. A couple of new deposits were made approx 1 hour before the arranged restart time despite these warnings.

There is no ETA as 5% of 0 is still 0. It depends entirely on the success of future rounds. The escrow is to be used from round #1 of the relaunch.

Yet you haven’t justified anything. You deposited in round #6, round #6 closed (with plenty of warning) and round #7 started. Its the way the game works. I am under no obligation to make any refunds to round #6 players yet I have, and to repeat myself, any outstanding deposits from round #6 will be returned when funds are available.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474730.msg5607476#msg5607476

To be fair, you might have announced in in the thread 5 hours earlier, and that would be seen by the closely knit community who is following your every new move and post on this thread. It appeared for all the rest of the players to see on the website maybe 2 hours prior to the closing. I really dont understand why you think announcing on a forum thread along with other chit chatter is more notice worthy than on the website home page. Anyway that doesn't really bother me because my deposit was in even before the announcement and its only fair you not refund the ones who deposited after the announcement on the website and not after the announcement on the forum. Please be clear that the announcement happened at different times and the one that showed up on the website was much later. If there is anyone else on this forum that is able to confirm that, it would help.

Hoping the escrow fills up and overflows into your wallet soon enough to refund the deserving Round #6 players.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 03:43:23 PM

Hey,

The green\red banners was all part of the automated reset code, neither should show any more until the is enabled again.

Deposits are added to the active round at the time of being sent. If you send at 09:59 and a new round starts at 10:00, it will be associated to the earlier round. Needless to say that deposit will not be paid out and the coins associated to that deposit would be used to repay players of the new round.

Ok that makes sense but if it is the last deposit it will get paid

We have been waiting for a new round for a long time, people keep depositing!

dspje

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:36:55 PM

that Crazyrabbi person is really a sad simple human?being.
Vort, just ignore him from now on =]
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 11:45:31 AM

Death to ponzi's Smiley Guess they finally got around to those reports I was sending them about your
SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

Holdaaja
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:24:26 PM

Death to ponzi's Smiley Guess they finally got around to those reports I was sending them about your
SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

Well, you are spammer. Happy now? Only why I lose money was you! I'm still 1BTC on profit but I lost my last 0.1 bet because of you, I hate you Angry

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████                              
▄████▀            ████      ████                  ████
█████           ▄████▀     ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▀▀▀▀      ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
 █████▄                  ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄        ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀     ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄    ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀    ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄     ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████     ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██           ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
████▌          █████    ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀           ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
████▄       ▄▄████▀                                   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄██  ▄████▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████████████▀▀                                       ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
   ▀██████▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Bitcoin Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
█       ██                █
█      █▄▄█               █
█     █▀  ▀█              █
█       ▄▄                █
█     ▄████▄              █
█   ▄████████▄            █
█   ▀████████▀            █
█     ▀████▀              █
█       ▀▀                █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮
Provably fair
Free faucet

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
12 exclusive games
And many more...

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄▄
               ▄▀▀
               ▀█
      █▀▄  ▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▄▀█
      █  ▀▀          ▀  █
      █▌        ██▌ █   █▌
      ▐█       ▐█████   ▐█ ▄▄ ▄▄▄
      █▌        ▀▀▀▀     █ █ ▀   █
      █       ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀     ▀    ▄▀
      █         ▀▀           ▄▀
     ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▄▀                     █
 ▄▀                       █
█   █▄█                   █
 ▀▀▀  █       ▄▄▄▄▄       █
      █       █   █       █
      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
spixel

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:14:10 PM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

Don't flatter yourself. You are a doucebag.
arandy

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:20:15 PM

My payment didn't go like it should 1NZ3JiWLfvwi7J8AFaYZqYQHGSU7wRB9UW
Could you check please
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:47:50 PM

Please let me know how many peoples have lost their coins due to site going down.
Currently there are 2 issues.

1. Vortuarackne Changed maximum deposit from 0.01 to 0.1 or more without notifying me.  You can see it on page 1
2. Escrow reserve was going to be generated by fees of deposits, Total amount of bitcoins in escrow wallet is 0.129596

I am talking to him, will let you know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: