Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PonziCoin.co | 120% Hybrid Ponzi-Style Game | Automated | Escrow Protected  (Read 7470 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SweetMeatPumpkin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:55:33 PM

I think we are feeding to pay some address that you selectively want to fund, and confuse us it actually get paid, but actually those selective addresses are belong to the same owner  Cry
spixel

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:58:14 PM

I think we are feeding to pay some address that you selectively want to fund, and confuse us it actually get paid, but actually those selective addresses are belong to the same owner  Cry

see my post #72. 13wyQuCFM1MBJFwqvGF92hbUQeSqxh4x6B is the address I was referring to in point 3

Vort is meant to be taking fees so its normal to see btc going to addresses which didn't deposit, but it seems to be higher than 5% (although this might be explainable) Let's not jump to conclusions Smiley
SweetMeatPumpkin

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:02:36 PM

whatever and forget it.
It is just confusing and not clear how it's payout  Embarrassed
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:32:12 PM

1-I have two questions about the start of a new round :

-is it in purpose that the green band "ponzi reset, enjoy" doesn't appear right after the end of the countdown?

-what happens if I deposit right before the end of the countdown but my deposit is not confirmed before the end of the countdown? Who get this money?

Thanks in advance

2-I wasn't paid back for 149caGFxoCWS5em8LwxvRB173yT51tY2Rg 1229kfyM7sAnwG3huCHebNyMJW5ZjwoT6z  and 17o6s7T332WjD7NSY7PxnRTRagbNP6gQhx on last round!? Can you help me understand why

jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:53:56 PM

What all the deposits have been paid even though there is no new deposit?
I don't get it? Huh

I've personally paid out all outstanding deposits to make up for the round cockup - enjoy!

Pump pump pump!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:15:38 PM

I sent 0.01 by mistake, 50b1661f993e014582a6f15ff194e6d075a9fc8026d4b5f5dda4b73afb78fa83, any refund possible  Smiley

Vor, check my last post as well please, I don't understand why I have 3 unpaid deposits on last round when I deposited early, was confirmed fast and you said you refunded anyway : 149caGFxoCWS5em8LwxvRB173yT51tY2Rg 1229kfyM7sAnwG3huCHebNyMJW5ZjwoT6z  and 17o6s7T332WjD7NSY7PxnRTRagbNP6gQhx

sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:18:08 PM

I've personally paid out all outstanding deposits to make up for the round cockup - enjoy!

Pump pump pump!

Whatever happened to the people of the old Round #6 who were promised they would get their refund because it was abruptly cut off to start the big round that got screwed? I have asked numerous times (with the TX ID and all) and even sent you a pm regarding it, but no reply. Please understand that ignoring it and not replying essentially says "hey, I scammed you... deal with it."

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:21:53 PM

Pump pump pump!

Whatever happened to the people of the old Round #6 who were promised they would get their refund because it was abruptly cut off to start the big round that got screwed? I have asked numerous times (with the TX ID and all) and even sent you a pm regarding it, but no reply. Please understand that ignoring it and not replying essentially says "hey, I scammed you... deal with it."

^^ This
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:42:09 PM

Pump pump pump!

We are in Round 2 on new ponzicoin.co. What are you talking about? Forget about it already, mate. This is ponzi. Show must go on Smiley

PS. I am stunned anyway how Vort is behaving and he is refunding some of deposits from his own pocket. This is a gambling, 100% loss should be considered as possible outcome before you sent money there.

Yes, I get that.... but you gotta call a spade a spade. You don't say "Hey, your money will of course be returned" in public so other will get an impression of the character's integrity and then when asked about the money, I get a sockpuppet with horde mentality saying "forget about it already, mate". Make it public man.... if you don't pay up and cheat, others need to know. If you do pay, others need to know that too. Why ignore non payments and boast about payments? Of course I know its a ponzi, and am completely ok with losing what I put in. But the point here is losing it fair and square by being too late to deposit before the round ends. That clearly was not the case.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:45:50 PM

Pump pump pump!

We are in Round 2 on new ponzicoin.co. What are you talking about? Forget about it already, mate. This is ponzi. Show must go on Smiley

PS. I am stunned anyway how Vort is behaving and he is refunding some of deposits from his own pocket. This is a gambling, 100% loss should be considered as possible outcome before you sent money there.

True. But round #6 was force-closed when there were still possibilities of new deposits; and round #7 was started. This is not how that should have gone through.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 06:29:41 PM

Can't wait for Vor to come back online: 149caGFxoCWS5em8LwxvRB173yT51tY2Rg 1229kfyM7sAnwG3huCHebNyMJW5ZjwoT6z  and 17o6s7T332WjD7NSY7PxnRTRagbNP6gQhx have not been paid last round!!!

Also I sent I sent 0.01 by mistake : 50b1661f993e014582a6f15ff194e6d075a9fc8026d4b5f5dda4b73afb78fa83 I would understand not getting a refund for this one as it is my mistake and a small amount of money, I wonder if it will go in next round as free money or if Vor keeps it

0.118 in escrow : https://blockchain.info/address/1FweHGdxQrFVXNss7163axzpUWwf2XSaUo for those not keeping track; it would be a good idea to have the amount in escrow on ponzicoin.co and a link to this thread so new players know what is going on

Vor could keep some money aside to start a special round that will pay 130% with last 4 deposits paid so we get a huge special round where everyone get a lot of money

Vortuarackne (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:26:58 AM

Morning guys, any I'm looking into any requested refunds and if there is a valid reason I will consider them as and when funds allow - dont forget I havent made anything from PonziCoin yet, everything is going into escrow!

I'm going to try a couple of things to get PonziCoin moving again, more details to follow...
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:01:12 AM

Is this new round ?
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:54:59 AM

Is this new round ?

Same round at the minute, I'm looking at making some changes so I will let everyone know whats happening soon.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 10:43:56 AM

Morning guys, any I'm looking into any requested refunds and if there is a valid reason I will consider them as and when funds allow - dont forget I havent made anything from PonziCoin yet, everything is going into escrow!

I'm going to try a couple of things to get PonziCoin moving again, more details to follow...

Ok, so is it safe to say I'll get my refund in about 3 days time? I can understand being vague in the heat of the moment.... but come on... enough time has passed for some sort of clarity. "I will consider them when funds allow" is an indefinite blanket statement usually by people who have no intentions of addressing the issue.

If this is a scam, the people here need to know. If you are going to close any round at will and take all the money that was pouring in and getting confirmed.... but of course promising them refunds while opening another round and going "pump pump pump!" and then having it mysteriously "attacked"... you know sound a little off to me. I understand some people here with stockholm syndrome will disagree. But being "generous" and refunding some of the people while pocketing the rest hardly constitutes as honest... even more so if its a tactic to regain trust. The escrow service does nothing for the people you've stolen from right? Its just so that current players get a proportion of their money in case you get run over by a bus.

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:55:17 AM

Ok, so is it safe to say I'll get my refund in about 3 days time? I can understand being vague in the heat of the moment.... but come on... enough time has passed for some sort of clarity. "I will consider them when funds allow" is an indefinite blanket statement usually by people who have no intentions of addressing the issue.

If this is a scam, the people here need to know. If you are going to close any round at will and take all the money that was pouring in and getting confirmed.... but of course promising them refunds while opening another round and going "pump pump pump!" and then having it mysteriously "attacked"... you know sound a little off to me. I understand some people here with stockholm syndrome will disagree. But being "generous" and refunding some of the people while pocketing the rest hardly constitutes as honest... even more so if its a tactic to regain trust. The escrow service does nothing for the people you've stolen from right? Its just so that current players get a proportion of their money in case you get run over by a bus.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what I have done to suggest I have been dishonest. Not only could I have ran off with over 11BTC last week, I have since implemented an escrow service of which the operator is under strict instructions to refund any player who has lost out as a result of my actions (e.g. running away with the coins, not paying out etc).

As of the relaunch I have not taken a single satoshi out of PonziCoin, rather I have put my own funds in yesterday! All "fees" from recent rounds have been sent to the escrows wallet - 1FweHGdxQrFVXNss7163axzpUWwf2XSaUo

Once the escrow wallet reaches a suitable amount, the fees will then be redirected to my personal wallet, at which time I will be in a position to make any further refunds as I deem fit. (e.g. from old round #6 etc).

I'm not sure I can be any fairer? If you are in any doubt over my intentions I suggest you don’t play in any future rounds. I would have hoped by now I had done enough to prove I am not a fly-by-night operator.
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:06:46 AM

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what I have done to suggest I have been dishonest. Not only could I have ran off with over 11BTC last week, I have since implemented an escrow service of which the operator is under strict instructions to refund any player who has lost out as a result of my actions (e.g. running away with the coins, not paying out etc).

As of the relaunch I have not taken a single satoshi out of PonziCoin, rather I have put my own funds in yesterday! All "fees" from recent rounds have been sent to the escrows wallet - 1FweHGdxQrFVXNss7163axzpUWwf2XSaUo

Once the escrow wallet reaches a suitable amount, the fees will then be redirected to my personal wallet, at which time I will be in a position to make any further refunds as I deem fit. (e.g. from old round #6 etc).

I'm not sure I can be any fairer? If you are in any doubt over my intentions I suggest you don’t play in any future rounds. I would have hoped by now I had done enough to prove I am not a fly-by-night operator.

You didn't mention the fact you close the round ONLY when the number of deposits reaches the amount including the interest.

Then the last depositer is not credited anything.

I've told you at least 10 times that this is not fucking legal in any Country in the world.  Angry

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:08:26 AM

You didn't mention the fact you close the round ONLY when the number of deposits reaches the amount including the interest.

I've told you at least 10 times that this is not fucking legal in any Country in the world.  Angry

Rounds were closed automatically. I'll happily provide the code to any respected member of the forum to validate this. I have since stopped the automatic restarts due to bugs in the code, however no manual restarts have taken place yet.

The last depositor is always paid out.
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:19:10 AM

I've told you at least 10 times that this is not fucking legal in any Country in the world.  Angry

Rounds were closed automatically. I'll happily provide the code to any respected member of the forum to validate this. I have since stopped the automatic restarts due to bugs in the code, however no manual restarts have taken place yet.

How?

Where do the Bitcoins come from for the interest? Cheesy

Regardless of if you think this is Honest and Fair , It's  not....

You are paying the interest with other people's money and this is completely and utterly illegal  Angry

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:21:00 AM

How?

Where do the Bitcoins come for the interest? Cheesy

http://ponzicoin.co/

PonziCoin charges a 5% fee. This helps cover the running costs of the site and provides the additional coins needed to repay the last deposit in every round. Due to this, the on-site balance will be slightly less than that shown on sites such as BlockChain.info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: