Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "BOUNTIES" Is it still worth it?  (Read 5846 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:08:46 PM

Bounty is really worth it if you join to the bounty have legit project. At this moment you are lucky if you find good bounty  and you can jackpot once the price of the coins you will get in bounty is very high but once in a thousands bounty for sure it happen that.  But maybe it will become worthless if you got bounties with no value.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:11:08 PM

My advice to all bounty hunters and airdroper, stop to join the bounty campaign just because you want to get a lot of money for your life, because now it will be difficult to happen, they only give a little money to you, and sometimes break their promises. please choose your bounty manager and project that really feels good for you, after you get a little capital, be a trader, learn what to learn, go back to this forum for information because I get a lot of important information about crypto on this Bitcointalk forum. the last word from me "Stay Save"
But this is only reason to join bounty for most, I don't think bounty hunters join bounties because they love projects or they care about their tokens.
Most join only to get profit. Isn't that the reason why projects are being launched, to make profit? Most are here for money.You know expression, money makes the world go round.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:14:55 PM

I think the bounty is not very worth it to them to do , I think if you do it to wait for a big payout now is not worth it , better to forget about the tokens for a year or more
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:17:46 PM

I think the bounty is not very worth it to them to do , I think if you do it to wait for a big payout now is not worth it , better to forget about the tokens for a year or more
This should be rule for bounty hunters.
Don't dump and sell tokens for peanuts, wait for better times, wait working product and you might be surprised one day.
If investors can wait I don't see why bounty hunters can't.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 07:24:21 PM

To be honest some bounties are just a waste of time. However, some are good paying and you just need to be smart on what kind of projects to promote. I just recently promoted GMB and the project really did not disappoint and the price of the token is good considering we still in the bear market. In bounties you got lucky and sometimes the other way around.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:33:19 PM

Since the market crash happens, doing bounties is a bit worthless due to scam or fake projects so I totally agree with what OP's advise to his/her fellow bounty hunters like me. Lets be very careful on choosing bounty campaigns and once you earn some profit then use it as capital and learn how to trade crypto.

mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 07:46:51 PM

The current bounty campaigns are just a try and error thing. You just participate in several campaigns at random hoping one turns real.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:28:47 PM

Bounty hunters are largely to blame for this situation. Among us there are a lot of those who go to advertise even those projects, which show that they are deceivers. Also, many bounty hunters agree to work in projects where wages are very small compared to other projects.

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:35:40 PM

I do not see the logic in such actions. Maybe many just do not learn the essence of the projects. They are just trying to win by a large number of participations:
The current bounty campaigns are just a try and error thing. You just participate in several campaigns at random hoping one turns real.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:46:48 PM

ICOs make sense only if you invest into those one that are listed on Binance lab. All of them were profitable in few days after ICO takes palce. But rest of them, which are not listed here are waste of time.  Cool

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:47:35 PM

I am working as a bounty hunter since 2016 and so far i have collected bounty coins worth 5 BTC. 2016 and 17 was great but last year i couldn't get any good payment. Usually  the ICO's couldn't reached their caps or they just escaped with what they collected. Also i recieved many coins but their value is 0 right now. No one believes the ICO projects anymore, not investors, not bounty hunters. I think bounties not worth it anymore..
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 08:50:40 PM

I am working as a bounty hunter since 2016 and so far i have collected bounty coins worth 5 BTC. 2016 and 17 was great but last year i couldn't get any good payment. Usually  the ICO's couldn't reached their caps or they just escaped with what they collected. Also i recieved many coins but their value is 0 right now. No one believes the ICO projects anymore, not investors, not bounty hunters. I think bounties not worth it anymore..
ICOs aren't worth so bounties follow it. After the big crash on prices, crypto related services were dead and this trend continues till today. I also received worthless coins in 6 years and there is no value to hold them. Last year I send all useless to charity address which created by entrepreneurs for selling.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:56:52 PM

Most project owners don't know that about 80% of bounty hunters are as well investors so treating them right will even motivate them to invest in the coin aside the bounty activities

baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:02:19 PM

Currently there are almost no good ICOs. Even projects that are trustworthy are very few. Many bounty hunters are frustrated with the generous participation and have left this sphere.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:06:32 PM

In short, the point is to choose only those projects that will definitely achieve success. In most cases, it was that people did not check who was taking care of the project and sending money. It was very irresponsible.

CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:14:38 PM

Unfortunately, it has become difficult to find a profitable bounty campaign recently. This is a project introduction and advertisement. Bounty hunters are very important part of the project community and they certain deserve the rewards.
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:22:41 PM

this is not the end in my opinion there is still a chance in crypto but for the bounty I myself am still confused whether in the future it will continue like this (many projects are unclear) or maybe it will start to rise because I haven't heard people who get a lot of rewards from this who can get instant money by following the signature, translator, blog campaign, now it is extinct but hopefully it will still be there only they don't publish it
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:24:41 PM

It depends on the bounty campaign that you joined and your luck. For me, it is a good source of getting some extra cash or assets that I want to hodl.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 09:27:35 PM

Yes bounty hunting exists and there are also a lot of them too
Because I personally have made good bucks from it and with a good research we can always get the best projects atleast 80% all times
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:17:02 PM

with the falling prices of Cryptocurrencies many think this is the end of the beautiful story of Bitcoin and Altcoin. Many investors are turning to other fields and investments because they think that cryptocurrencies are no longer profitable, here I will not talk about wealthy investors and can invest their money in various sectors, but I will ask all of you about the fate of bounty hunter and airdroper, here are some points that I might think of in a few days:
1. Does the bounty hunter deserve recognition from investors and crypto organizers that they are vital to the development of their crypto program?

2. Is the Bounty hunter really a Dumper and scamer so that they are only given a small wage for what they do with all their heart?

3. I am a bounty hunter and trader, I have never invested in an ICO even though it is valued by some experts it is very good for investing in the future with big profits. Why ? because I'm waiting for their work, is it true that their project is good, if yes, I'm happy to buy it on the market exchange and what I'm asking is what is the definition of a bounty hunter? (because I am one of them)

4. In the past few months I have never attended a bounty hunter for several reasons, and what really makes me lazy is of course because of the rewards they give, far from what we can do, so according to you who are in this forum, it is still important to bounty hunter as a means of promoting an ICO? (because I see the bounty hunter is worthless and no longer worth it)

My advice to all bounty hunters and airdroper, stop to join the bounty campaign just because you want to get a lot of money for your life, because now it will be difficult to happen, they only give a little money to you, and sometimes break their promises. please choose your bounty manager and project that really feels good for you, after you get a little capital, be a trader, learn what to learn, go back to this forum for information because I get a lot of important information about crypto on this Bitcointalk forum. the last word from me "Stay Save"

i understand some people sentiment about working in bounty promotion were some efforts were not paid off or after getting the payment, tokens were not having a value or it takes months to br traded, but i think its still better to participate now because the number of participants were decreasing.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: