Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "BOUNTIES" Is it still worth it?  (Read 5846 times)
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:35:38 AM

Its hard to pick good bounties this days and fear of not getting paid is everywhere but I think I'm part of the lucky ones this year ,the bounties I picked are paying but not listed yet ,many developers are just after the market situation ,they want the best for there projects so we should always expect some delays

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:16:58 AM

Bounties is still worth it specially if the bounties is legit you can earn profit from there but you should pick up the good bounties with high allocation, some bounties are scam out there and we should we careful of participating in different bounties.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:31:22 AM

I think bounty is still very feasible but don't make this main job and don't compare it with 2017 because situation is very different
But don't despair because some bounties now also provide quite a lot of income, one example of project that I followed yesterday, I got around $ 400
The problem is almost all of bounty hunters never try to do a lot of research and that's why they are always getting scammed by scam ico.
Bounty is still worth as long as we can do proper research to get the reliable bounty. That's the correct answer for those are blindly following suspicious ico

may i ask if how many legit ico's you've joined on the past and how much of them are scam . you must be verry knowledgeable when it comes to chosing a bounty and your advice is quite good but the problem is not all bounty hunters are knowledgeable like you . majority of them are just lazy that wants quick bucks and as result they tend to join bounties that promise to pay more but they didnt know that those kind of bounties are prone to scams  .
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:32:39 AM

Even though there are many ico who eventually become fraudsters, I think the prize is still feasible, I am not a bounty hunter who depends on ico but I think there are still good ico to follow because ico is always there every day. the most important thing for me is not to focus too much on the prize, if you have a real job staying focused on it, make ico a side job.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:39:59 AM

1. Does the bounty hunter deserve recognition from investors and crypto organizers that they are vital to the development of their crypto program?
Nope. Bounty hunters doesn't need recognition from them. Yeah they played a vital role as advertisers of the project but I don't think they deserve it.

2. Is the Bounty hunter really a Dumper and scamer so that they are only given a small wage for what they do with all their heart?
"With all their HEART"?? Don't be too serious when it comes to bounty hunting dude. Yeah most of the users here spending most of their time doing bounty hunting but to be honest, its not worth it.

Regarding to your question, yeah a bounty hunter is a dumper but not a scammer. Take note that not only bounty hunters are dumping their coins but also the investors too. I think we all know already that as the coin has been listed on an exchange, the price will be plummet immediately. Who wants to sell their token at a low price? That is why bounty hunters often sell their bounty tokens because they don't want to sell their coins when the price got down already.

4. In the past few months I have never attended a bounty hunter for several reasons, and what really makes me lazy is of course because of the rewards they give, far from what we can do, so according to you who are in this forum, it is still important to bounty hunter as a means of promoting an ICO? (because I see the bounty hunter is worthless and no longer worth it)
The company will do what they can do just to spread their project to the people and I think ICO is one of them. Now, ICO's are not worth it that is why exchanges created IEO. Its less scam and its more cheaper in the side of the team. I think its better if we stop advertising ICO's already. I stopped bounty hunting already for almost a year because its not profitable for me.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:56:53 AM

Until now I still survive in Crypto because I want to continue to do the gift campaign. Although it is difficult to find a good gift project, some projects that have produced tokens when sold, the results are still good. I will not give up and will continue to fight for the gift campaign.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:02:54 AM

I think bounty is still very feasible but don't make this main job and don't compare it with 2017 because situation is very different
But don't despair because some bounties now also provide quite a lot of income, one example of project that I followed yesterday, I got around $ 400
you're right, even though the bounty is still very decent, it's not good to be the main source of income. however, I feel that this can make us produce a business that can be our main source of income. well, so far, I think the bounty is still very good to follow.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:36:29 AM

you're right, even though the bounty is still very decent, it's not good to be the main source of income. however, I feel that this can make us produce a business that can be our main source of income. well, so far, I think the bounty is still very good to follow.
the concept is good or not is individual for everyone, but now it has greatly decreased, although there are many accounts banned and merritt introduced, and a year ago there was much more.

bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:30:53 AM

Running bounties do really worth the efforts invested on them at the long run. As a bounty hunter just take your time to study good projects and perform their bounties and don't just join anyhow ones.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:35:25 AM

agrees with you that bounty has lost its relevance, as for ICO, I participate in some gaming projects that have raised good money, but they are very long-term and will bring profit, I don’t know, I just hope) in any case, bounty hunters should look another line of business, since you correctly wrote "I see the bounty hunter is worthless and no longer worth it" ... time will tell whether the bounty will die completely or undergoing some correction will resume with new force and with worthy rewards.
cryptopublish

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:08:37 AM

I agree with you, I'm also a hunter. so emotionally reading your posts, I also feel the same.
Actually Bounty Hunters is the cheapest alternative to running an advertising ICO project, and not only that, the bounty and Airdrop programs should also aim to increase the number of communities and even increase the circulation of tokens. Bounty hunters should be added to the position of adding to the life of the project, that's right.

Regarding the dumper from the hunter, those are harsh words, the management team should have considered what will happen with the circulation of tokens and what will happen in the market. The price is incompatible with the ICO and the Hunters feel the token is worthless and then throw it away.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:19:20 AM

I think that doing bounties is not worth my time actually, that's why I stopped doing new bounty campaigns even if I believe in the project.. too many failed projects now and too many delays in bounty campaigns that last forever.....
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:23:22 AM

I believe that almost all bounty hunters are dumpers and this is happening not because of their mistakes, but of the team members'. If they are not able to keep the price of a coin at the same level, bounty hunters are trying to earn at least something  from their bounty.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:25:26 AM

Thanks Buddy!!! Your words are needed. However,  we still have to know that some individuals out makes ends meet from this end. How then are we gonna appeal to this ones? Remember,  they will tell you if they ain't doing anything,  the probability of going hungry is very high..

I really hope better days can surface for us all in this beautiful world once again..
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 10:32:00 AM

still, there are lots of good bounties, so you don't need to worry. This is all a bear market effect, if later the bull run comes, then everything will be paid. rest assured, bounty is a method for getting crypto that is very effective.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 10:32:24 AM

3. I am a bounty hunter and trader, I have never invested in an ICO even though it is valued by some experts it is very good for investing in the future with big profits. Why ? because I'm waiting for their work, is it true that their project is good, if yes, I'm happy to buy it on the market exchange and what I'm asking is what is the definition of a bounty hunter? (because I am one of them)

All think I'm the bounty Hunter something but I do trading tasks every day because this is a part of my daily profit. ICO Invest I would like to accept more If their move is more fulfilling in the market and the demand is high.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:21:45 AM

Although Bitcoin has not yet returned and the crypto market has not recovered yet, its potential is huge. Therefore, a bounty job is still very useful and effective. So we don't give up and losing faith in it. I am proud of my job.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:24:58 PM

Although Bitcoin has not yet returned and the crypto market has not recovered yet, its potential is huge. Therefore, a bounty job is still very useful and effective. So we don't give up and losing faith in it. I am proud of my job.
I agree on that, we dont need to loss hope. I believe that the bounties are still worth it but for now it is still affected from the very huge dip on the past year's so bounties is still not profitable this time. But I believe that in the near future the bounties will become more profitable depending on the market status.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:05:15 PM

I think bounties are a fine to do on a side note and can be profitable in the long run may the coin/token gain traction.
Fast gainers can happen mostly not.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:07:12 PM

with the falling prices of Cryptocurrencies many think this is the end of the beautiful story of Bitcoin and Altcoin. Many investors are turning to other fields and investments because they think that cryptocurrencies are no longer profitable, here I will not talk about wealthy investors and can invest their money in various sectors, but I will ask all of you about the fate of bounty hunter and airdroper, here are some points that I might think of in a few days:
1. Does the bounty hunter deserve recognition from investors and crypto organizers that they are vital to the development of their crypto program?

2. Is the Bounty hunter really a Dumper and scamer so that they are only given a small wage for what they do with all their heart?

3. I am a bounty hunter and trader, I have never invested in an ICO even though it is valued by some experts it is very good for investing in the future with big profits. Why ? because I'm waiting for their work, is it true that their project is good, if yes, I'm happy to buy it on the market exchange and what I'm asking is what is the definition of a bounty hunter? (because I am one of them)

4. In the past few months I have never attended a bounty hunter for several reasons, and what really makes me lazy is of course because of the rewards they give, far from what we can do, so according to you who are in this forum, it is still important to bounty hunter as a means of promoting an ICO? (because I see the bounty hunter is worthless and no longer worth it)

My advice to all bounty hunters and airdroper, stop to join the bounty campaign just because you want to get a lot of money for your life, because now it will be difficult to happen, they only give a little money to you, and sometimes break their promises. please choose your bounty manager and project that really feels good for you, after you get a little capital, be a trader, learn what to learn, go back to this forum for information because I get a lot of important information about crypto on this Bitcointalk forum. the last word from me "Stay Save"
yes, there are numbers of bounty that is still worth being in. I have been on few lately and they paid well. So they are still very fine tone in.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: