Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "BOUNTIES" Is it still worth it?  (Read 5846 times)
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 01:17:20 PM

Although Bitcoin has not yet returned and the crypto market has not recovered yet, its potential is huge. Therefore, a bounty job is still very useful and effective. So we don't give up and losing faith in it. I am proud of my job.
I agree on that, we dont need to loss hope. I believe that the bounties are still worth it but for now it is still affected from the very huge dip on the past year's so bounties is still not profitable this time. But I believe that in the near future the bounties will become more profitable depending on the market status.

It's not a matter of hope that will fade but some people begin to get bored with the work they have done and have not received anything. Nowadays I see the number of frauds that occur. After you complete the assignment and they only deliver the payment will be done as soon as possible and they are not active for the next 3 months. very stupid thing.

kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 01:46:35 PM

I think bounties are a fine to do on a side note and can be profitable in the long run may the coin/token gain traction.
Fast gainers can happen mostly not.
It's always a good thing because instead of just sitting still and waiting for the market to bring good results for us, participating in bounty will be a good job to kill time and earn extra income during that period, and bounty still has never been outdated in every stage of the market. The rewards of each project are very different, many people can get a huge amount of money when the project is successful, although the opportunity is very low but it is definitely a thing to do, no job is simple and can generate such good income

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:56:07 PM

I think for now bounty is not longer worth it, because there are many bounty hunters who don't get the results of their work, this is because many ICOs fail and the prices of coins from bounties are worthless (continue to down and rarely increase), so in my opinion  bounty is not worth it for now, because it does not give results in accordance with the time spent on us doing a bounty.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:06:54 PM

I think for now bounty is not longer worth it, because there are many bounty hunters who don't get the results of their work, this is because many ICOs fail and the prices of coins from bounties are worthless (continue to down and rarely increase), so in my opinion  bounty is not worth it for now, because it does not give results in accordance with the time spent on us doing a bounty.

There will always be successful projects when people think everything is dead.  The key is being persistent and not losing hope.  If you want to be a quitter that is fine, but remember this, Ethereum was once an ICO that many people called a scam and it ended up going over 1000x from the original price.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:08:02 PM

As now i dont see lot of ico in good condition and good ico that have a potential in the future but now im willing to wait some of ico thats good will make me profitable asap.
Now it is not clear when ICO can actually make you rich. I think that now you should not hope, but you should work all the time to earn more coins and one day you will become rich

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 163

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:16:38 PM

There will always be successful projects when people think everything is dead.  The key is being persistent and not losing hope.  If you want to be a quitter that is fine, but remember this, Ethereum was once an ICO that many people called a scam and it ended up going over 1000x from the original price.
Not a fair comparison tbh. The quality of ICOs then was outstanding compared to now where majority of projects turn out to be a scam. If perhaps they aren't a scam, they fail to have enough traction to be successful. That being said, there are still legit ICOs with lots of potential, its just that the key is not being persistent rather it is being 'wise' in choosing the bounty you'll be enrolling in.

LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:36:21 PM

For now it is difficult to find a good bounty and get big payments, of course this is bad news for bounty hunters, a market that is still red and many projects fail is the reason why the bounty is no longer good.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:05:15 PM

For your question my answer is it still was but you need to prefer because there are so many scam bounty,to avoid this make sure that you know who with them and also who they are by looking at their profile ,some bounty use fake account so be wise at all and also be active at their social media sites because it will give an access to know if their project was still good enough.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:06:18 PM

For now it is difficult to find a good bounty and get big payments, of course this is bad news for bounty hunters, a market that is still red and many projects fail is the reason why the bounty is no longer good.
We need to make a great performance on any good project on going, such participated in any campaign. Actually, we get a good bounty even it only one every month (this is our chance to earn money as much as possible)
Don't forget airdrop is still worth, my friend got $20 USD in CELR then pumped until ~$80.

]
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:15:55 PM

We need to make a great performance on any good project on going, such participated in any campaign. Actually, we get a good bounty even it only one every month (this is our chance to earn money as much as possible)
Don't forget airdrop is still worth, my friend got $20 USD in CELR then pumped until ~$80.
Congrats mate. I may say you are lucky for that cause in me, for how many times that I've joining airdrops but it won't have that value and mostly are not listed with exchanges.

I do believe that there are still bounties that are legit and they have good intentions to the community, only we need to spend time searching and finding that. Of course, as a bounty hunter it is our right to choose the best one and our hardworks won't just turn into nothing.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:20:10 PM

Some bounty tokens are still worth it but in a short time and before you even had the chance to sell it the price has already plummeted due to the most investors and developers dumping all the way down so that to those who have tokens that are planning on holding for a long term, just forget about it. I consider bounties good for a short duration or good for pump and dump.

TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:05:09 PM

Yes would be my reply, some bounties are still worth the effort. That means you need to source for those kind of bounties,these are bounties also with good reward payment, not just a legit project but those that will pay bounty hunters well. When you find a legit project, also check the reward pool.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 04:26:49 PM

It's the end of being the Bounty Hunter. The reason is the ICO period is running out. As IEOs increase, bounty hunter will not be needed. In addition, ICOs don't give too much rewards to Bounty Hunters. So there's no way to be rich here. It is the most logical way to be a trader and make a profit from there.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:17:38 PM

I agree with you, but I still continue to participate in the bounty campaign because I believe that in a few years the market will revive, and until then I will not sell my tokens, even if at least one of them turns out to be a new Amazon then I will get rich.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:33:03 PM

It's the end of being the Bounty Hunter. The reason is the ICO period is running out. As IEOs increase, bounty hunter will not be needed. In addition, ICOs don't give too much rewards to Bounty Hunters. So there's no way to be rich here. It is the most logical way to be a trader and make a profit from there.
Honestly the era of earning of reasonable reward in bounty hunting has gone partly due to the small percentage allocated to bounties and the ICOs period are mostly extended these days after running out due to not reaching Soft Cap and hardly do the ICOs reach Hard Cap as a result of the market bearish conditions.
The last bounty campaign I participated was not very rewarding after putting every efforts at the end the token rewarded when listed in the exchange was worthless in fact with that scenario I am actually convinced that bounty hunting for now is a waste of time and effort and I have starting channeling my time towards learning cryptos trading via this forum and available resources I lay my hands on as suggested by the OP.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:15:12 PM

Yes nowadays bounty campaigns pay very little money, but I'm taking part in bounty campaign when I want to support a great project, and believe in it's token economic, and if this project pays me with their tokens in which I believe long term, it's great opportunity to get them

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:36:31 PM

I think it is still worth doing bounties of promising projects.But you have to make a serious research before starting to promote them. I usually get information about bounties and Icos from sites like Icobench or Icorating.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:44:03 PM

I think it is still worth doing bounties of promising projects.But you have to make a serious research before starting to promote them. I usually get information about bounties and Icos from sites like Icobench or Icorating.

Yes, among this garbage find diamonds too difficult. Remember one diamonds do not pay. They have difficult conditions. And a small reward. On this they are found one.

pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:47:37 PM

In my opinion, bounties are still feasible. because bounties can provide satisfying income to participants. even many bounty hunters make bounties their permanent job in earning income.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:48:41 PM

To me, yes some of the bounties are still worth it to be honest.  Although they are very few of them, many of the projects this days lie to reach its softcap only to make hunters  work their selves out only to get nothing at the end of it all

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: