Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "BOUNTIES" Is it still worth it?  (Read 5844 times)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:53:54 PM

Earnings from the bounty fell along with the fall of the crypto market, it is obvious that in order to earn money in this area it is necessary to put in three more efforts than before, but this can still bring profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:44:23 PM

Bounties still worth it. One just have to hit the right and those potential projects. It takes a lot of patience these days, but it will definitely pay off with the right mentality. Mind you, you don't only sit with one project, but rather engage in many bounties simultaneously as your capacity can take.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:46:06 PM

Bounties are nice because you can make money without much work because you are just making usuall stuff.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:59:58 PM

Yes, bounties are still worthy! Look at the WPP bounty hunters, how happy they are. Every hunter is getting more than 3-4 ETH instantly by selling in forkdelta! Today WPP will be listed on Digifinex exchange and hunters will get more benefits! So, you can't make good money from every campaign, but sometimes one good reward will remove your all frustration and failure!

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 10:14:09 PM

the tasks on job gives of chance on members to put of decision as migt to helps as defining use with point of objective as qualifying of one as best to put on focus with the terms of plan on investment with the bitcoin finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:26:33 PM

everyone involved in the project is someone who is useful and needs to get recognition, including the bounty hunter, the logic is that no one will pay the bounty hunter if the bounty hunter does not contribute to the success of the project
and about dumper, I don't think so, because most tokens are not bounty hunters but investors, so I think the bounty hunter has no potential to make price changes

Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:31:17 PM

I participate in some bounties but I do not put much on these projects , for me it is an additional part-time job , I leave all the tokens for a long time and do not expect that the project can become successful.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:34:12 PM

i will not say in the positive or in the negative about this but it is best from the participant or the bounty hunter, most people still make large amount of money from bounties and others do not. it is not because it doesn't or does pay but because its approach by the participants may have become too relevant that it has to cover for loads of tasks and therefore becomes a good pay job
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:48:46 PM

Not every bounty are worthy! It depends on luck right now. Because good project can't give you good rewards surely, we have been seeing a lot of good projects gave bounty hunters tiny rewards! Therefore many potential ICO kept extending their sale. After the August 2018 to January 2019, most of the hunters did not get paid well, but in December some hunters got thousands of USD from an unknown project called WES token! So, it is like luck, but yes, bounty campaigns are still enough worthy!

Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 10:54:34 PM

Yes, bounty still worth it, earning good cash with bounty is currently still possible, hunters working diligently are still making good money and can aswell still invest with the money they made from bounty.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:59:46 PM

Yes, bounty still worth it, earning good cash with bounty is currently still possible, hunters working diligently are still making good money and can aswell still invest with the money they made from bounty.
some bounty campaign still give us good reward, although only in small amount.but atleast if we accumulate our total bounty reward it still alot if compared with out monthly salary.if work on more than 20 campaign maybe totally still worthed.

XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:01:05 PM

If you can still land your hands on the good ones i will say why not the only problem with bounties is the fact that some of them offer very little or just insignificant coins worth basically nothing but search well am sure you will come across some good ones

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
entebah

Activity: 1544
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:06:17 PM

So far, I think Bounty still pays quite well to Bounty participants, for example is the Bounty Content protocol (CPT), I am very happy because this Bounty is very good to the participants, because the price was very high at that time. So I think we must continue to fight and not give up easily to do work as a hunter Bounty.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:09:41 PM

You say as if a bounty hunter is someone who is hated and not recognized by investors, it's like saying that a dump is only caused by a bounty hunter
I am a bounty hunter and I am not trying to defend myself but I just want to say that the fact that a bounty hunter only has a few coins and that will not have a big effect on the dump that happens

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:18:03 PM

bounties are still worth it, there are indeed many bounties currently only paying a small amount, but I believe that from the many bounties that I follow there will be give big profits, there are still many good projects that we can look for, we must be smart in choosing projects in order to get great results
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:26:46 PM

bounties are still worth it, there are indeed many bounties currently only paying a small amount, but I believe that from the many bounties that I follow there will be give big profits, there are still many good projects that we can look for, we must be smart in choosing projects in order to get great results
if work on more than 20 bounties we will find campaign that will give us alot of money.but if only work on less campaign we will not find it.more campaign will give us more chance to find good campaign.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:30:27 PM

The reward being paid to bounty hunters these days are not quite encouraging. At a point,  was about giving up, thinking it would continue to happen that way, but along the line, i was able to participate in a bounty that has encouraged me to continue. I have also engaged myself in some aspects of earning, that make me not to be dependent on bounty alone.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:36:25 PM

1. i think, bounty hunter is the one of the other key for their ico. look at social media like twitter or facebook, they share what they share and its really high intense. and many investor attract by their adv.

2. i think not all ico give you small profit. i mean, ico sharpen your skill to search great ico. i think you have experience if you pass many ico.

3. investing have same definitiin with bounty hunter but have different act. invest is support thing with your fund. be bounty hunter is support with your hardwork.

4. people have different opinion about it. and im admit it if the wage is too small than before, but if you do nothing, its produce nothing. its better if you do something than yo do nothing.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:01:18 AM

if work on more than 20 bounties we will find campaign that will give us alot of money.but if only work on less campaign we will not find it.more campaign will give us more chance to find good campaign.
Overall campaign is not that profitable anymore.
People got used in the past where after they receive their reward, they can sell right away.
Now it's different, some devs don't want to list it right away, they are afraid of price dump, so bounty hunters income will be affected.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:56:41 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 06:31:07 AM by Shatterlean22

I believe there are still very good bounties coming out this year  I don't know about others but as for me I've seen some that I wasn't able to participate in, bounties are here to stay,the only headache I got from bounties is rewards are extremely low but I'm sure once market surge returns it will bring better profit if you hold

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: