Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "BOUNTIES" Is it still worth it?  (Read 5846 times)
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:03:52 PM

please choose your bounty manager and project that really feels good for you

I agree with this statement. Some of the things to consider in joining bounty hunting are the project itself. Is the project solid and the team is genuine?
 Next is the bounty manage. Is the manager legit and not greedy? If both yes then it's time promoting the project.

If you want a surewin profit then go for weekly basis campaign that pay a bitcoin rather than joining in ico bounthcampaign that have no guaranty of payment, being a bounty hunter is still a worth it part time income but its need time and effort.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:06:52 PM

I agree with this statement. Some of the things to consider in joining bounty hunting are the project itself. Is the project solid and the team is genuine?
 Next is the bounty manage. Is the manager legit and not greedy? If both yes then it's time promoting the project.
well, basically it all depends on the project, and the manager. we know that there are some worthy bounties, and some inappropriate bounties. I think it all depends on the type of project. some of the bounties that I follow are of course still appropriate.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:11:05 PM

but for now the gift was not as good as it was in 2107 because now many projects fail and few produce. so now the gift is not very good if I think it is myself because from 2018 until now I am still difficult to get a good project and produce

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:24:18 PM

there are many challenges for bounty participants and this is really sad, we as participants give the best contribution to the ICO but we don't get the right results from our hard work. Fraud that often occurs in the ICO system makes this all the more difficult.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:57:53 PM

Basically, bounty manager has no control over the bounty that he is managing, but there are some bounty manager that before they accepts to manage a certain project they are scanning it very well and once they found out that the projects seems to be legit or not that is the time that they will decide if they will accepts or not but once the project is obviously a scam one and the manager accepts it there are huge chance that the manager will be tag.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:16:26 PM

BBounties is worth it and will always be worth it , in as much as that the tokens isn't as much as it use to be because majority are actually joining  bounty but nonetheless we work more harder to achieve more

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:37:04 PM

think it's still possible as long as we join a legitimate bounty,and of course before joining we have to research further,but I don't think bounty should be the main job because only a few bounties really pay, and I agree more if the results of the bounty for trading capital.

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 04:18:07 PM

I think bounties are the requirement keeping in mind that crypto is still in early are. Bounties create awareness among mass through mass media and people start thinking about investing in crypto. But it will fruitful only when bounty manager start paying regularly and in usd also. That will motivate bounty hunter  and encourage them to work more

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:24:48 PM

BBounties is worth it and will always be worth it , in as much as that the tokens isn't as much as it use to be because majority are actually joining  bounty but nonetheless we work more harder to achieve more
How can you say that it is still worth it ?
I think you haven't been around for too long.
Bounties nowadays are mostly scam or would just pay you little.
Bounties are like gambling putting our bet on the campaigns and doesn't really know if we would win or just waste our time.
Even if the bounties gibmve the rewards most of the time their token or coin would only be around $200-100 if your lucky , Does this looks like worth it for a couple of weeks work?

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:36:20 PM

I also have a negative view of bounties now. When the IEO was born, bounty hunters were no longer in the crypto field. Too many people lose their income and this is really a disaster for newbies. They need projects to make money.
sooner or later, bounties will no longer be in the crypto forum. We should prepare a new job better.

Nuxxorcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:42:29 PM

Yes sure, I recommend to you stay away from garbage ICOs of Binance, Kucoin or whatever, stay focused on Bounties as much as you can.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:47:28 PM

Well, the answer is yes, bounties are still worth doing, people still earn a lot from bounties but first you should be very resourceful to find a good and profitable project and secondly you need to work hard to earn more find good projects with high bounty reward pool, you can also earn from it.
This expression is true if not for one "but"... After a few months of productive work, you may find that the project decided to cancel the ICO and distribute all the funds to investors. In this case, all your expectations "will go down the drain"
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:51:31 PM

It worths when you do not care about the value in USD but in Bitcoin. Lets calculate even you earn these days 5 times less value in USD, you still can exchange it into BTC which is also 5 times undervalued.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:58:21 PM

Maybe during 2018 many gifts failed and I was also a little tired. Many of the coins I have cannot be sold and coins have not been included in the Exchange. But entering this year I was even more excited to join the Bounty program. Because I am sure if the price of the coin can recover and there are many gifts that can succeed.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:47:06 PM

I think it still worth it. Of course right now bounty's not such profitable as year or two years ago but it still can gives me a good additional income, probably it became hardly to find good one bounty but it still possible.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:51:18 PM

It is impossible to say unequivocally that participation in the bounty has lost all meaning ... I think that this is a very unfounded statement. just need to be able to find projects. Now on the market there are some very decent bounty.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:47:10 PM

yes bounties are still worthfull!there are lot of big crypto ico run bounties and paid timely but some are scam and current market is bear market if you can hold your tokens or eth .may be you will be gainer.so try and earn and hold!

Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:02:08 PM

There are contrasting view regarding bounty hunting and their impact in the cryptosphere. Am of the opinion that bounty hunters play a crucial role in ensuring that projects get their desired level of popularity and this would have a positive effect on the projects. Bounty hunting is not quite lucrative and and that has been a set back for many people.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:07:03 PM

There are contrasting view regarding bounty hunting and their impact in the cryptosphere. Am of the opinion that bounty hunters play a crucial role in ensuring that projects get their desired level of popularity and this would have a positive effect on the projects. Bounty hunting is not quite lucrative and and that has been a set back for many people.
Campaign bounty can be very profitable if you choose the right projects and also you need to sell your tokens on time

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:16:04 PM

yes bounties are still worthfull!there are lot of big crypto ico run bounties and paid timely but some are scam and current market is bear market if you can hold your tokens or eth .may be you will be gainer.so try and earn and hold!
definitely need to keep track of all cryptocurrency prices you get for a bounty campaign. because it is very important to sell your coins on time

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: