Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:56:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who are they behind ico?  (Read 16312 times)
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 04:27:17 PM

The face of all ICOs belongs to buterim because most of the ICOs good and bad are on ethereum. For individual ICOs it is better to pick ones that have someone promoting it on youtube, instagram, and any live conferences
Yes, I agree that Vitalik Buterin is the father of ICO, because we know that ICO mostly comes from Ehereum's erc20 network, so I think the good and bad of a project is on Ethereum, because Ethereum has an important role in ICO.

Long before Vitalik and ETH, people used to create shitcoins and sell them for bitcoins here in bitcointalk and other forums, the first of them being MAID which is still developing for years. Ethereum just made it easy for any retard around to scam degenerate gamblers and persuade them to give money to this guy called ICO...

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:54:18 PM

The team is behind the  ICO. We should be able to check them by name, profile, title, work experience etc. In fact it is very important to check them when making investment decisions.
Yeah sure, it is very possible and easy to know the team behind a project based on their whitepaper and the faces they put on their website even though the ones that are scamming does not put the right profile up but to really know the person that has the idea or initiated the ICO is quite difficult and many of us always think it is the project owner is always the initiator which is wrong.

I could own a company and have no idea of what ICO is and it could just a junior staff in the office that will bring up the idea of ICO to help the company rise for to better their existing project. So, the idea of knowing who the TOP in an ico is not feasible.
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:57:57 PM

I do not know exactly who is on the ico, what I know is that ico was developed through teams and workers in it. and ico cannot be run by one person, they work one team. and without the idea of ​​an ico project it also has no meaning. so the point is the top person in ico is someone who has an idea about the ico project itself
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:24:25 PM

I do not know exactly who is on the ico, what I know is that ico was developed through teams and workers in it. and ico cannot be run by one person, they work one team. and without the idea of ​​an ico project it also has no meaning. so the point is the top person in ico is someone who has an idea about the ico project itself
Of course an ICO cannot be run by one person only. It should be a team. There could be a person for marketing, for coding of course, and the main idea holder of the project.

And take note, if they will scam all those investors, of course they should be a team.  Wink

r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:29:00 PM

All persons behind any project are extremely important for their development and success. The team members are the core part of the success of any company and all further movements of a certain project depends on them.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:52:29 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 11:59:51 PM by monalia

All persons behind any project are extremely important for their development and success. The team members are the core part of the success of any company and all further movements of a certain project depends on them.
In crypto development is purely depends on promotion and project development team so both are important in this platform. But most of the peoples are forgot the private investors so once it will reach in private investors surely ICO will success otherwise it is not reach the softcap and it takes some time to improve in this market.

doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:31:16 PM

In crypto development is purely depends on promotion and project development team so both are important in this platform. But most of the peoples are forgot the private investors so once it will reach in private investors surely ICO will success otherwise it is not reach the softcap and it takes some time to improve in this market.
In many ways, the team members of many Eco companies are misplacing the development of their projects. Perhaps in many ways I do not understand, but it seems to me that fundraising from investors should be displayed on their official website. I believe that this is a very weighty argument and indicator for investors. Due to this, it is possible to determine the degree of public interest in this project, as well as to check it for authenticity.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:42:25 PM

If I understood your question, are you saying who is the top as bitcoin user or which coin is the top coin.if it is the user. I dont think there is a particular person that tops the user, that's is the person even has highest post. Those are still privileged are those that are the team members and still carry out the task
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:24:10 PM

maybe this is not important, there is no benefit to this question. but I am very curious about who is the top person behind ico?
So like this, bounty hunters work in the field of project promotion, I assume we are at the root. while the team and developers manage the project to keep running, including finding funds from investors. the question is, who is the top in the ico project? say like bitcoin "he is the top of the other coins, even the creator of bitcoin doesn't receive the slightest profit from his own creations.

Each project has its own person. They are all different and carry different ideas. What unites most developers is that they want to translate their thoughts into action. It is a pity that many of them are fraudsters and plan to cheat in advance.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:08:19 PM

maybe this is not important, there is no benefit to this question. but I am very curious about who is the top person behind ico?
So like this, bounty hunters work in the field of project promotion, I assume we are at the root. while the team and developers manage the project to keep running, including finding funds from investors. the question is, who is the top in the ico project? say like bitcoin "he is the top of the other coins, even the creator of bitcoin doesn't receive the slightest profit from his own creations.
First and foremost, you need to understand that ICO is just a method of obtain funds from people who have an interest in a crypto project in the form of offering them an opportunity to own the project crypto coin as way of investing into the project. So basically, the team members behind the development of the crypto project are the people behind ICO launch and all the processes involved in ICO activities.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:30:47 PM

I think you can find the answer only to ICO implementers, because besides them no one has that information.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:47:25 PM

so you think ICO is controled/creating by one person ?
and he creating some ico and pick person by person for the team each ICO ?
oh come on man.

I think OP wants to know who I the person that came up with this term of ICO and firstly created an ICO, just like everyone wants to know who is the creator of bitcoin. I guess it's almost impossible to find the answer of that question since we don't even know who are the real creators of all this ICOs appearing every day.
manismanja

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:50:29 PM

I think you can find the answer only to ICO implementers, because besides them no one has that information.
because it's also a secret so people don't know it randomly.
maybe the person behind the ICO is the person who founded the project and who designed other matters relating to the ICO.
so people who don't take part in their ICO don't understand it.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:12:36 AM

Do you think that there is some certain person behind all this ICO stuff? It looks like a conspiracy theory and I doubt it.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:18:03 AM

every ico has their own team. I don't think behind ico there is only 1 person.
and I see 90% of ico use the ethereum platform.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:28:34 AM

Of course, the one who first thinks of the idea and materialized it by building the team and roadmap and whitepaper, the head of the project should be knowledgeable about the platform that he is going to offer to the public and should be commensurate to his expertise, you cannot make a doctor build a platform about engineering.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:34:31 AM

they are compose of teams and  teams are consist of several people  . they are usually professionals and bachellor of different degree's    .  their aim is either to provide a coin or a service that is really useful and has a unique feature aside from the existing cryptos that we see these days  .  or they were only builting fake projects just to scam inoscent people so that they can earn easy profits   .  ico nowadays are now doing bad , this might be the reason why ieo's were recently introduced  .
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:15:30 AM

Team work is what really makes an ICO successful but if the OP is so much curious about the initiator, maybe he should do his further research to look out for the team leader and probably he might be the originator, but what we should be more concerned about is the project itself and its object, and also the thing involved in such project be it external body or internal body.

If the project has a very good working product and very sound and already successful intelligent team in place, then we have no fear of falling into the wrong project or being a victim of scam.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:20:10 AM

Bounty hunters are just like the deep part of the project, they like, follow, comment, subscribe, and much more things to do in the social media so guys I recommend you to not believing much of the audience of the project.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:46:03 AM

Team work is what really makes an ICO successful but if the OP is so much curious about the initiator, maybe he should do his further research to look out for the team leader and probably he might be the originator, but what we should be more concerned about is the project itself and its object, and also the thing involved in such project be it external body or internal body.

If the project has a very good working product and very sound and already successful intelligent team in place, then we have no fear of falling into the wrong project or being a victim of scam.
indeed the team becomes the main analysis to determine the quality of an ico. a good project project is certainly done by a good team too, to find out that we usually look for the track record of the teams

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: