Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have any chance in the future recent IEO will be like as scam ICO?  (Read 12736 times)
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:47:15 PM

As you know various ICO's was scam and investors don't trust on ICO's but IEO is a good opportunity for investors and will be little chance to scam.

arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:56:41 PM

It is very possible and if we look at it now, the IEO is still new and has quite a lot of interest, but in the future no one knows whether it is still interested or not towards the IEO, so in my opinion it is still uncertain
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:14:26 PM

I have recently visited the bounty thread of this forum. And have founded some token bounties and trying to read details. One token which is running their token sell via IEO. [Initial Exchange offering]. The main fact what I want to say that the exchange is totally new.

So we know that recently Binance have started their Launchpad.  And they are success till now. The token sale finish in few minutes  even few seconds . So generally now People are finding some project which is Launch by a good reputed exchange Launchpad And people will not invest any ICO.

But scammers will not stop their journey I think. So they will try to scam in different ways.
Now I want to know how IEO will be affected by scammers in the future?  And how people can safe from scammers if IEO will be affected? Thanks
I don't think there would be much scammers compare to ico, I'd say the exchange will verify the people behind the project to prove that their idea is legitimate, and if they try to run with the money i don't think they would be able to assuming the team is require to vest the token for like a year or so, and the exchange have the information of the people behind it, it's too risky for scammer, i don't think they would try it.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:22:12 PM

Many people benefit from the IEO. I don't think the IEO will be the same as the ICO which will later scam. because the IEO is where they make sales in exchange and that means we entrust the IEO to the exchange. If the IEO scam, of course the exchange will also be affected. Therefore it seems that the IEO will not be the same as ICO.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:54:23 PM

People need to stick on reputed exchange's launchpad, not in every IEO! Even I will not prefer latoken exchange IEO, because they listed many shit projects already and even a known scam project! Binance, and huobi IEO was big successful, Huboi will bring another IEO very soon, Bibox is coming in this sector! Bittrex may prepared to bring a real project's IEO next time! So, everyone should invest in these IEOs, not in the new exchange's IEO or any other cheap exchange's IEO! And by doing this, anyone can avoid the scam in this sector!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:02:31 PM

maybe because if more and more exchanges that provide IEO services, it will be easier for scammers to commit fraud. but I still believe because there are some quality exchanges and they will definitely check every project that wants to start IEO in that exchange.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 08:11:01 PM

I think the chance of IEOs to be a scam is slim when compares to ICO. We shouldn't forget that IEOs are been done on exchanges and those exchanges would have done thorough background checks on the project because they will not want to dent their own image and the trust they have built with time

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:21:57 PM

I will tell you that such decisions give a new life to the ICO only in a new format where all aspects are not involved in projects but the exchange and the project is engaged in its own development and I consider it a good decision.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:37:40 PM

Well, Bithumb was hacked today and what does that mean? That scammers can be IEO's own executors. So only in time will we have the dimension of this sad situation and what impacts will the participants have! I found the ICOs to be fairly centralized, IEOs for me only adds to that feeling. Decentralization is still utopia in cryptocurrency, but any move to centralize only worsens the situation.
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:43:28 PM

I believe so. IEOs is only better than ICOs at raising funds and it's not yet fool-proof to investors to say the least. Bittorrent is already trading far lower than its all time high. People who loose money after buying from those that manage to buy from IEO event may get weary one day and withdraw. And the decline will begin

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 08:52:02 PM

I am kind of weary of IEOs as the new craze in token offerings.Every project is now trying to adopt it in order to raise funds,even those that could not meet soft cap with the regular ICO. In almost all cases, there were no improvement on the project,just change on how the money will be raised, that means we will start having every scam projects running an IEO and we are back to where we were.Many exchanges are not in themselves honest.Also, there is nothing that will stop some fraudulent teams from dumping on their own coin.
Teams should focus on building projects that addresses real problems and if it is good enough, they get support from investors, whether through ICOs or IEO.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:00:04 PM

I have recently visited the bounty thread of this forum. And have founded some token bounties and trying to read details. One token which is running their token sell via IEO. [Initial Exchange offering]. The main fact what I want to say that the exchange is totally new.

So we know that recently Binance have started their Launchpad.  And they are success till now. The token sale finish in few minutes  even few seconds . So generally now People are finding some project which is Launch by a good reputed exchange Launchpad And people will not invest any ICO.

But scammers will not stop their journey I think. So they will try to scam in different ways.
Now I want to know how IEO will be affected by scammers in the future?  And how people can safe from scammers if IEO will be affected? Thanks

I have not seen a single campaign bounty from IEO projects. Yes, they are unlikely to appear, on the major stock exchanges, the IEO collect the necessary amount of investment in a matter of seconds, why should they still conduct a bounty campaign to advertise the project.

Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:11:43 PM

IEO from my perspective is simply a more secure platform for projects to rise funds. And yes they can turn to scam not only in the future but at any point in time. This is why exchanges have a lot to do to protect investors and protect their reputation.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:03:12 PM

IEO from my perspective is simply a more secure platform for projects to rise funds. And yes they can turn to scam not only in the future but at any point in time. This is why exchanges have a lot to do to protect investors and protect their reputation.
It's worth noting another positive point from IEO.It helps to create a monopoly of large strong exchanges.The low-volume exchanges and with a bad reputationwill be squeezed out of the exchange market.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:55:51 AM

So far, the main problem of IEO is the dominance of bots. I tried to participate in a few IEO and the bots took less than 10 seconds to redeem all the tokens. In addition, scammers can still successfully redirect you to a phishing site, you need to be sure that you are using the official site and store it in bookmarks.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:15:16 AM

IEO is a safe way to reduce the risk of SCAM projects. So, definitely a selection for a project that wants to hold an IEO on an exchanger. So, I think the risk of a scam IEO is zero.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:16:42 AM

As you know various ICO's was scam and investors don't trust on ICO's but IEO is a good opportunity for investors and will be little chance to scam.

The current IEO has little risk of fraud or loss, but not all IEOs are good. For example, joining an IEO of small exchange is a mistake, which can cause your investment to be lost
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:21:11 AM

Of course, there is a chance that IEO would be a scam as ICO was. But, as you know that IEO is on the trend nowadays so I don't think people would make an IEO to scam people.
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:21:49 AM

Nobody knows what is going to happen, when people will get full of IEOs. It is a normal situation that within time people will want something new that will bring more profit. It can be possible that some exchanges with use the hype of IEOs to trick people.
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:23:42 AM

definitely!
already all sorts of exchanges that are not from the first party have IEO and at least one of the projects on one of these exchanges is probably a scam. Participated in his bounty while they were still conducting ICO
In the end, there will still be scams, but there will already be a question of trust in the exchange

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: