Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 50% OFF EGIFT CARDS |AMAZON.COM|  (Read 278 times)
MadmanAmazon (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:42:51 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 03:29:09 AM by MadmanAmazon
Merited by PryptoMontreal (1)

Selling: $10 Amazon.com eGift Cards

Rate: 50%

Payments accepted: Bitcoin, PayPal, Cash App

I have 100s of $10 Amazon.com gift cards, code only
Bulk orders, I can discount even MORE!

For a limited time I’m offering 2 vouches from “Member” or above
Please message me to ask for a vouch copy. Also available on Bitify with escrow!

Contact info:
Telegram: @GiftNerd

SOLD OUT. Topic Locked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CornedBeefAnd Cabbage

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:48:34 AM

please your bitfy link to buy their?
MadmanAmazon (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:18:13 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 02:53:13 AM by MadmanAmazon

please your bitfy link to buy their?

https://bitify.com/auctions/download-misc/amazon-com-egift-card-10-1762318/

Listing sold. if you want to purchase on Bitify, contact me PM or telegram and I’ll post another listing
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:27:36 AM

I'll take a vouch copy, have messaged you on telegram!
TheBigPayBack

Activity: 38
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:19:01 AM

As stated by Madman in the opening post, I received a vouch code to check if OP is really offering what he promises to, so here's my experience :

Madman was polite and nice on chat with pretty fast replies. He provided me with a claim code which worked on Amazon without any issues. Upon asking if he agrees to use escrow, he replied that he is fine with either of Bitify or Bitcointalk Trusted Escrows. The price looks amazing too!
I'd vouch for his service, good luck. Trade Safe!

SCAMMER! I KNOW THE USER UP TOP GOES BY THE NAME DAVE OR DAVID ON TELEGRAM HE IS WELL KNOWN SCAMMER. SHAME ON YOU FOR VOUCHING FOR HIM AND YOUR AN OLD MEMBER. MOST LIKELY USER UP TOP IS SAME AS THIS GUY. DO NOT BUY OR YOU'LL GET SCAMMED.

I GET MONEY AND SO COULD YOU! RESELL MY GIFTCARDS
TheBigPayBack

Activity: 38
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:50:05 AM

As stated by Madman in the opening post, I received a vouch code to check if OP is really offering what he promises to, so here's my experience :

Madman was polite and nice on chat with pretty fast replies. He provided me with a claim code which worked on Amazon without any issues. Upon asking if he agrees to use escrow, he replied that he is fine with either of Bitify or Bitcointalk Trusted Escrows. The price looks amazing too!

SCAMMER! I KNOW THE USER UP TOP GOES BY THE NAME DAVE OR DAVID ON TELEGRAM HE IS WELL KNOWN SCAMMER. SHAME ON YOU FOR VOUCHING FOR HIM AND YOUR AN OLD MEMBER. MOST LIKELY USER UP TOP IS SAME AS THIS GUY. DO NOT BUY OR YOU'LL GET SCAMMED.
I can show screenshots of him giving me vouch code Smiley
And yes he goes by the name David, have no knowledge about his history!

I've taken a screenshot so that you can't erase your vouch for him when he scams. I won't do nothing now but when he begins to scam and he will I'll tag you red and post screenshot as reference of your vouch and post it in reputation forum so that the public can give you nonstop red tags for vouching for a scammer.

I GET MONEY AND SO COULD YOU! RESELL MY GIFTCARDS
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:01:25 AM

I can show screenshots of him giving me vouch code Smiley
And yes he goes by the name David, have no knowledge about his history!

I've taken a screenshot so that you can't erase your vouch for him when he scams. I won't do nothing now but when he begins to scam and he will I'll tag you red and post screenshot as reference of your vouch and post it in reputation forum so that the public can give you nonstop red tags for vouching for a scammer.
Mate I have edited my comment already saying escrow to be a must trading with him, moreover Yogg has a nice way to weed out scammers involved in Gift Card scam, I have used his escrow services in past.

For everyone : I'd recommend using an escrow for dealing with digital goods, my personal preference :Yogg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: