Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of trading will suit for me?  (Read 15646 times)
Findingnemo (OP)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 770

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:05:19 PM

The price moves up and down and if you are a short-term investor you make a big mistake. You will not get a stable monthly income in this way. "Those who do not lose will not learn to trade."
I suggest you learn to invest in the long term and do not expect to achieve a steady monthly income, even if it is $ 100. The market is very volatile. "Either a great profit or a huge loss or a scared person will lose in the end."
I had invested in long term already,just putting small amount of money into trading now yes it is just now learning phase once learned and familiar with money making from trades then I hope it is still possible.

Another option for me like trading on LBC and lot of traders making good amount of money there so you suggest me to do that?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:33:30 PM

There are different kind of trading and different time frame to make profits as well right,I am looking for monthly basis profits with  10-20% profits for a cycle.
I always see numbers like these and it makes me wonder:

Did anyone really manage to have a consistent 10-20% monthly profit (month after month)?

And I have serious doubts it is possible. To quickly elaborate:

10% monthly profit cumulatively means about 200% profit a year. You start with 1 BTC and at the end of the year you have 2 BTC
20% monthly profit cumulatively means about 800% profit a year. You start with 1 BTC and at the end of the year you have 8 BTC

These are huge returns that I think even the best traders in the world couldn't make.

Sure people claim they can do it, but somehow I doubt. I think you can make it once, two times, you can even be lucky to make it five or six times, but to have such huge returns on a consistent basis is impossible.

More realistically, you can have a consistent profit of 10-30% a year, but not that amount month after month long term.

Correct. He better take those number down. Assuming too much will just hurt you.
Better to get back to reality.
1-9% will be the ideal one.
Look at the crypto market now. There is not much movement.
Before you could do this even in daily trades but not now. The prices had been consistent and if there is movement it will just be cents if you are always converting to USD.

A better way will be to enlarge your capital in coins. Do not convert. Just trade until you have doubled the coins that you have and then sell them at a perfect time.
You might get that 10 percent or maybe more.
Findingnemo (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:35:17 PM

There are different kind of trading and different time frame to make profits as well right,I am looking for monthly basis profits with  10-20% profits for a cycle.
I always see numbers like these and it makes me wonder:

Did anyone really manage to have a consistent 10-20% monthly profit (month after month)?

And I have serious doubts it is possible. To quickly elaborate:

10% monthly profit cumulatively means about 200% profit a year. You start with 1 BTC and at the end of the year you have 2 BTC
20% monthly profit cumulatively means about 800% profit a year. You start with 1 BTC and at the end of the year you have 8 BTC

These are huge returns that I think even the best traders in the world couldn't make.

Sure people claim they can do it, but somehow I doubt. I think you can make it once, two times, you can even be lucky to make it five or six times, but to have such huge returns on a consistent basis is impossible.

More realistically, you can have a consistent profit of 10-30% a year, but not that amount month after month long term.

Correct. He better take those number down. Assuming too much will just hurt you.
Better to get back to reality.
1-9% will be the ideal one.
Look at the crypto market now. There is not much movement.
Before you could do this even in daily trades but not now. The prices had been consistent and if there is movement it will just be cents if you are always converting to USD.

A better way will be to enlarge your capital in coins. Do not convert. Just trade until you have doubled the coins that you have and then sell them at a perfect time.
You might get that 10 percent or maybe more.
Why people say it is impossible to make 10% in a months,the price of crypto currencies were atleast moving 3-4% even in this steady market so when someone can hit most of these price fluctuation on day trades then it is highly possible though.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:54:28 PM

I am interested in making money with cryptos in short term as well for that I choose crypto trading with the capital of $1000-$2000.(If I am getting my desired profits then I will do this with huge capital amount)

There are different kind of trading and different time frame to make profits as well right,I am looking for monthly basis profits with  10-20% profits for a cycle.So what kind of trading I have to do now

1.Day trading or short term trading?
2.Crypto to crypto or crypto to fiat trading?

Since you are just starting then $1000 would be sufficient enough or much better go even more lower capital since you are still on practice mode unless if you are
ready to risk that capital then it wont really be an issue.

If you are longing for 20% profits on monthly basis then its even achievable on swing trades but you can do short as well too depending on your preference as long you do
make money on both ways then it shouldnt matter. Crypto/Crypto will be good imho.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 2186

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 07:05:24 PM

Some people thrive better exchanging currencies quickly in day trading and some work better monitoring the market over a short period of time. You would have to try out both with small capital over a very short period to see which suits you best.
Firstly do you have any previous trading experience? If you are pressed financially cryptocurrency trading is not the best bet for quick cash.

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:22:42 PM

Some people thrive better exchanging currencies quickly in day trading and some work better monitoring the market over a short period of time. You would have to try out both with small capital over a very short period to see which suits you best.
Firstly do you have any previous trading experience? If you are pressed financially cryptocurrency trading is not the best bet for quick cash.
I completely agree with you regarding the attitude of many users of cryptocurrency to the cryptocurrency itself as the main source of income with the ability to earn big money. This possibility still persisted in 2016, yes, it is under certain actions. But today the situation has changed dramatically and many mistakenly hope for quick money. Today, you can quickly only lose all your money, and not earn. By now you need to have not only experience and knowledge, but also really good patience.
hipSter

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:17:18 PM

I'd recommend you not to trade.
Or you need to understand that there is no easy money. You are crazy if you think that 10-20% percents per month is possible.
Stop living in a world of pixies and unicorns.
But if you are that desperate, it doesn't matter what do you trade and in which way. REALLY DOESN'T MATTER.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:37:08 PM

Why people say it is impossible to make 10% in a months,the price of crypto currencies were atleast moving 3-4% even in this steady market so when someone can hit most of these price fluctuation on day trades then it is highly possible though.
Maybe because they tried it and it was always wrong to choose a cryptocurrency that would bring benefits to him, example lack of examining the condition of the coin product. I would say it's very possible to get 10% in a month, of course it requires effort. It is impossible to just put a bet and just keep looking at him.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:05:14 PM

I am interested in making money with cryptos in short term as well ...

For your desire to have a quick turn up, your number one question is what you have to adapt. Intraday trading gives more opportunity to go into market as many times your have signal to do so but this also means you have enough time in your hand to be able for monitoring.

However, sure desire you have is tempting because you either take higher risk that you can not bear to lose and also,you are likely to get frustrated when market delays.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:13:41 PM

I am interested in making money with cryptos in short term as well ...

For your desire to have a quick turn up, your number one question is what you have to adapt. Intraday trading gives more opportunity to go into market as many times your have signal to do so but this also means you have enough time in your hand to be able for monitoring.

However, sure desire you have is tempting because you either take higher risk that you can not bear to lose and also,you are likely to get frustrated when market delays.
This is big thing we should consider before engaging into trading "enough time". It is vital in trading life so that we can closely monitor price movement and to know when exactly to do selling as well as buying. Price fluctuations occurs at anytime and we shouldn't have to loss any single chances and to catch the best price in order to be profitable otherwise, will got nothing and no choice but to wait for another round.
jhongzjhong

Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:34:26 PM

Maybe because they tried it and it was always wrong to choose a cryptocurrency that would bring benefits to him, example lack of examining the condition of the coin product. I would say it's very possible to get 10% in a month, of course it requires effort. It is impossible to just put a bet and just keep looking at him.
It is possible I think if OP knows how to manage it will in trading, OP says he has spare time a day of 16 hours to monitor the market but I know that is not enough to monitor the market. But in this case, it needs pure luck and perfect timing in choosing the right coin he going to trade. Just try it OP, it's better to have an actual than this.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:48:44 PM

I am interested in making money with cryptos in short term as well for that I choose crypto trading with the capital of $1000-$2000.(If I am getting my desired profits then I will do this with huge capital amount)

There are different kind of trading and different time frame to make profits as well right,I am looking for monthly basis profits with  10-20% profits for a cycle.So what kind of trading I have to do now

Depends on your knowledge, if you think you can handle the stress of day trading then go for it but if not then go for long term trading. Both stocks and crypto is good but since you stay longer in this market then better to choose crypto trading, this is just my piece of advice.
richminded

Merit: 268

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:14:11 AM

Depends on your knowledge, if you think you can handle the stress of day trading then go for it but if not then go for long term trading. Both stocks and crypto is good but since you stay longer in this market then better to choose crypto trading, this is just my piece of advice.
Great advice, the only one who can answer this is you because you know what you can do and what you can't do. Its hard for us to suggest do day trading not knowing that you don't know much about trading. You have a good capital to start, try to put some of that money to your knowledge and you can use it to attend seminars that can help you improve your trading skills.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:59:51 AM

In the present market situation, the profits you are expecting may or may not be possible every time. If you are a newbie then day-trading wouldn't be suitable for you. Anyway, you can go for short-term trading and it is also important to choose the right coins for your investment.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:51:35 AM

Great advice, the only one who can answer this is you because you know what you can do and what you can't do. Its hard for us to suggest do day trading not knowing that you don't know much about trading. You have a good capital to start, try to put some of that money to your knowledge and you can use it to attend seminars that can help you improve your trading skills.

10 to 20 percent a month is day trading can be a challenge since you're not sure if you're going to end the day in profit. Unless you get several days of good trades. Though it's really the experience that will make better in reading market conditions and movements so if you'e just starting to trade, take it all i  first. The losses, the gains, don't focus yet on the outcome of 10 to 20 percent since when you become an experienced trader, it'll come to you.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Findingnemo (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:47:44 AM

I am capable of doing trades and as well the stress handler but which one to go for is my problem now and I already have choosen it will be day trading or very short term trading but now crypto to crypto or crypto to fiat need to be decided.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
N0sferatu

Activity: 386
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:03:23 AM

Actually don't expect to earn such high profits all the time. If you mange to make 3-5% each month it's great.

Since i believe in cryptos i would advise to trade crypto to crypto. If the USD value rises strongly, u might miss some profits when trading instead of just holding.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:29:45 AM

There is no much different from trading in crypto to crypto or fiat to crypto except you are trying to make a hedge funds trading!  I think like I do long time investing is far better than short time trading because of risk and how profitable a long-term trading can be.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:50:15 AM

Having a capital like this ($1k-$2k) is good to start in trading, well, it depends on you mate. If you are a full-time trader and the majority of you have a vacant time more than 20 hours per day then I must say go in day trading. This kind of trading is more profitable if you know how to play the market.

I know people are afraid to use trading tools(bot) but this strategy will sure make more profit. The decision is yours but I highly recommend you to use bot just like Gunbot. Contact this trusted user crwth he/she also guides you on how to use or visit https://gunbot.ph.
I am not familiar with trading bots,so I don't want to try it for now.

I have lot of free time and almost I will be online for 16 hours via mobile and if needed my laptop I will use it as well.

I suggest you not to use trading bot. It is too risky actually, I had been here for several years but I never try it honestly speaking.
and for so many reviewed which I had heard about it most of them are negative feedback. So I recommend you to apply day trade dude, but starts with small capital in the meantime until you feel you know what to do properly when you are in the actual market as well.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:29:14 AM

I am capable of doing trades and as well the stress handler but which one to go for is my problem now and I already have choosen it will be day trading or very short term trading but now crypto to crypto or crypto to fiat need to be decided.
I may suggest you'll go for short term trading as the market is so volatile this days. As normal we don in trading buy and sell, this a way to take advantage of every fluctuations happening and it feels good when you'll chosen the right coin. Trading pairs may varies depending of is the highest.
Since you are capable to stay in trading for many hours, you can probably think more coins to trade 5-10 coins might be good enough but of course it also depends of your capital.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: