Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of trading will suit for me?  (Read 15646 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:05:41 PM

A day trade won't be successful if you don't have a group in telegram to rely on with so many members on it

Are you not saying the same thing as a day trader can't be successful if it does not belong to a telegram group? And my answer is no because there are many independent and competent day traders that are making it by themselves. After all, the guys that are relied upon in the telegram are individuals too.

By exception, except the day trader is someone that has no confidence in him or herself.
Those groups are just add up and nothing or completely to rely about yet im an active trader but i do trade independently.I do get some
resources when it comes to informations which can be used on my trading positions.These things arent really necessary for you to have yet
as a trader you can do anything independently with your own intellect and skills.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:06:40 AM

Day trading ot short term will be okay for you if you have the right trading knowledge to know when to get in and when to get out. Learn how to read and monitor crypto exchange charts that will help alot on guiding you through
Day trading seems pretty good nowadays, and the chart is much easier to be analyze compare with hour and minutes chart. The other lesson you need to learn is to read market depth, or in other word, the liquidity of your coin.

Day trading is OK when you have time for it. If you deal with this kind of a business, you must devote every day for trading. It means that you must not have another, permanent job.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:51:21 AM

Day trading ot short term will be okay for you if you have the right trading knowledge to know when to get in and when to get out. Learn how to read and monitor crypto exchange charts that will help alot on guiding you through
Day trading seems pretty good nowadays, and the chart is much easier to be analyze compare with hour and minutes chart. The other lesson you need to learn is to read market depth, or in other word, the liquidity of your coin.

Day trading is OK when you have time for it. If you deal with this kind of a business, you must devote every day for trading. It means that you must not have another, permanent job.

You don't have to devote the whole day for it though. That' why we have sell/buy/stop orders available in exchange sites so that we can go well about our day. You just have to have a target both for a buy and a sell order. People with regular jobs can very well do it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:51:42 AM

You don't have to devote the whole day for it though. That' why we have sell/buy/stop orders available in exchange sites so that we can go well about our day. You just have to have a target both for a buy and a sell order. People with regular jobs can very well do it.
Aside this advice you have given which is a very good one that will also work, I think he can also still make use of bot services, there are very reliable that produces bot that can trade many times in a day and get him a very good profit, all he needs to do is just once in a while look at its function to be sure it’s still functioning and he doesn’t have to be setting trade manually.

I can understand that it is really not easy to go into trading with other jobs, one cannot just set trade too without using technical analysis and many people don’t even get the chance to study analysis which is why I advise bot is best for someone who is not a full time trader.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:08:49 AM

For a small amount, you should practice day trading and I think it will be able to help your profits reach the goals you have set.
Every day you should invest and set a profit target of 2%. Please observe more carefully and place a stoploss order.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 11:49:40 AM

Good start but the fact is fiat trading through LBC is relatively harder to realize any profit as the volume is leaders with big holders pushing low with same buy/sell spread, my advice is if you are not too found of cashing out in time, give a try in exchanges with strict fund controls, and pair with USD instead, you can get a major pictures of charts and volume with that

armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:20:34 PM

10-20% per month is a huge profit and you are asking for something huge. To get such a huge profit, you should start with reading more books, start making small transactions to gain experience. 2 - 3 years later you will surely have a great experience to start trading and enjoy with that super quota profit. Smiley

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:12:36 PM

10-20% per month is a huge profit and you are asking for something huge. To get such a huge profit, you should start with reading more books, start making small transactions to gain experience. 2 - 3 years later you will surely have a great experience to start trading and enjoy with that super quota profit. Smiley
We can't perfectly reach that certain percentage profit if are just in trading and only having a small capital. If we are smart person we can make it and we don't need 2-3 years, reading books and etc..cause we can possibly make it if we are working on it. But as I said, nothing to assured that we will reach into 10% above profits maybe just ranging into 5-10%.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:14:08 PM

I am interested in making money with cryptos in short term as well for that I choose crypto trading with the capital of $1000-$2000.(If I am getting my desired profits then I will do this with huge capital amount)

There are different kind of trading and different time frame to make profits as well right,I am looking for monthly basis profits with  10-20% profits for a cycle.So what kind of trading I have to do now

1.Day trading or short term trading?
2.Crypto to crypto or crypto to fiat trading?

edit:
Update:

I made my decision into start crypto to fiat trading and vice versa on localbitcoin after seeing that my country don't have much traders but there are many people want to buy and sell bitcoin,so I will try for a month now since I need to built reputation on LBC to get more trades.
That depends on what you have learned and we can not decide for you the type of trader you want to be.  It is good you understand that cryptocurrencies to Cryptocoins trading is far more profitable that Cryptocoins to fiat trading but you should understand that bitcoin to fiat trading is good for hangers and you should not invest if you have not decided the type of trade that is good for you.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:57:44 AM

I think short term trading probably once or twice in a week will do the trick for you.
You can even earn above 10% weekly if you are committed and know exactly when to pull out of a trade and buy back.
I think doing both crypto to crypto/Fiat trading is okay.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:55:03 AM

It depends on you brother on how will you do it. For example if you will choose day trading you must have a lot of vacant time to or your work must be in trading only so that you may earn a 10-20% Profit a month or in a week. But if you don't have that much time try to go on crypto trading and that was sure you will get an income also. Your $1000-2000 dollars would be good to start trading activity.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:58:12 AM

It depends on you brother on how will you do it. For example if you will choose day trading you must have a lot of vacant time to or your work must be in trading only so that you may earn a 10-20% Profit a month or in a week. But if you don't have that much time try to go on crypto trading and that was sure you will get an income also. Your $1000-2000 dollars would be good to start trading activity.
Day trading is really a good suggestion for those who have many vacant time because you can focus on just trading and if you don't have any job you can trade as much as you can. Day trading is a hassle work so better if you will focus on that.
If you want to know how day trading and crypto trading happening, come to darb in which you will know how real trading exist and the happenings on how it works. Day trading must be hard but you need to study and give your all attention on it so that you can get a profit in trading or exchanging.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:03:27 PM

This is the reason it is called day trading. You can do it in your part time, after the job and so on.
It is in other words a one day speculation. You invest at a particular price, set a selling price and get it sold once your limit is met. The current volatile market is way too instrumental in making the day trading beneficial so one should really make some extra money despite wasting time after job.
kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 04:35:32 PM

I would recommend short term trading. You have made your decision to start trading crypto to fiat. That is profitable too if you are confident that you can do it better. What about the taxes and all? Have you looked the legal side relating to crypto trading in your country? Since I am from India, there is an RBI regulation not to do crypto fiat transactions. So, I would get my bank account blocked if they found anything suspicious.

ficus_235

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:06:44 PM

I think day trading is more suitable for you, as you want to get money in short term
iziderox

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:32:27 PM

I think day trading is more suitable for you, as you want to get money in short term

But it’s not easy to find reliable platform
ficus_235

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:36:31 PM

Agree with you, but we have a diverse choice, it has more advantages than drawbacks anyway
iziderox

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:45:09 PM

Agree with you, but we have a diverse choice, it has more advantages than drawbacks anyway
Of course. Can you please give an example of worth new one
ficus_235

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:02:28 PM

Of course. Can you please give an example of worth new one

https://velvet.exchange/#/
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:34:48 AM

Trading with huge capital is discouraged  in the first place.  Inexperienced traders are advised to trade with what they can afford to lose.
You can actually make that much or even more especially when you become good at trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: