Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of trading will suit for me?  (Read 15646 times)
katerina5643

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:11:52 PM

I think it is necessary to combine both short-term and day trading, because a considerable part of the crypto-currencies can give 20-30% per week and it is not always possible to short in this case
We can actually not predict the exact number of percentage of profits we can have monthly as we can't predict the crypto markets. There is always some amount of risk involved where the price for most of the altcoins may get lower and you may feel like you are going in loss. Such time, you must HODL your coins but it might stop your monthly income so at the start itself you should not invest in order to have fixed profits.

You should never think of profits and keep on investing. Your 1$ might turn 1000$ if you invest in some potential coins. Short term trading can give lower profits but with higher risks. Even in day trading sometimes we need to hold the coin if we fail to buy at a dip.

Of course there is a risk.But come on the most important part of trading is abilitty to take these risks in order to get high profit.You can also try a Trading Day if you are convinced in your calculations. But long term trading is safer. Also don't forget about importance of platform which you chose for trading. For example i trade on Monfex and it's very convenient because of its 20X leverage and safety.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aaronpp

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:30:15 PM

Having such a high capital is advantageous to trade but the best way to trade is in the long run but the decision of what type of negotiation to choose is entirely up to you and your knowledge of the different markets, must be one that fits you perfectly and you know completely.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:43:38 PM

You can ask people here what trading suits you, the will give you a lot of suggestion but at the end of the day its still you who will decide which strategy suits you and you are comfortable with and you can't do that unless you start trading, not just a few trades, it may take 10 or more before you can say to your self that you are comfortable with just day trading or just scalping. Learn how to use those tools (ex: RSI, Parabolic SAR) first then trade.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:53:26 PM

Having a capital like this ($1k-$2k) is good to start in trading, well, it depends on you mate. If you are a full-time trader and the majority of you have a vacant time more than 20 hours per day then I must say go in day trading. This kind of trading is more profitable if you know how to play the market.

I know people are afraid to use trading tools(bot) but this strategy will sure make more profit. The decision is yours but I highly recommend you to use bot just like Gunbot. Contact this trusted user crwth he/she also guides you on how to use or visit https://gunbot.ph.
Agree with you. It depends on what OP prefers to be in trading. He can be a full time trader or a part time trader. And he can select the best suited strategy to have profits. In my personal views, holding is a good choice if you are a part time trader because you will not base your profits for your daily allowance. There are also guiding tool for OP to be popular in trading techniques.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:59:29 PM

1.Day trading or short term trading?

If you are looking for profits of 10-20% monthly then I guess short term trading suits you best. You can get that margin of profit monthly by short term trading.

2.Crypto to crypto or crypto to fiat trading?

Crypto to fiat is more suited for short term trading with the result of a 10-20% margin of income for you.

But OP need to focus this what they want to do as trader. Short term trading is need a lot of quality time and focus to monitor the up amd down.
Fiat to crypro vice versa trading localbitcoin ia suit but always remember expect the risk to avoid a lot of loses.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:06:38 AM

I am interested in making money with cryptos in short term as well for that I choose crypto trading with the capital of $1000-$2000.(If I am getting my desired profits then I will do this with huge capital amount)

There are different kind of trading and different time frame to make profits as well right,I am looking for monthly basis profits with  10-20% profits for a cycle.So what kind of trading I have to do now

edit:
Update:

I made my decision into start crypto to fiat trading and vice versa on localbitcoin after seeing that my country don't have much traders but there are many people want to buy and sell bitcoin,so I will try for a month now since I need to built reputation on LBC to get more trades.
day trading might be good for those of you who want to profit quickly with profits every day even every hour. but know that short-term trading takes up more of your time

kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 02:48:24 PM

I am interested in making money with cryptos in short term as well for that I choose crypto trading with the capital of $1000-$2000.(If I am getting my desired profits then I will do this with huge capital amount)

There are different kind of trading and different time frame to make profits as well right,I am looking for monthly basis profits with  10-20% profits for a cycle.So what kind of trading I have to do now

edit:
Update:

I made my decision into start crypto to fiat trading and vice versa on localbitcoin after seeing that my country don't have much traders but there are many people want to buy and sell bitcoin,so I will try for a month now since I need to built reputation on LBC to get more trades.
day trading might be good for those of you who want to profit quickly with profits every day even every hour. but know that short-term trading takes up more of your time
it is true that daily trading is great for getting results every day because now many coins have increased every day so that daily trading is also suitable for you this year. but if you want to get big profits you better choose the top 5 coins to hold in the long run
But one thing is clear that we do not have a factor or a reason to help us believe that we will make a big profit through the long-term hold of the top 5 coins, although the results in the past may be a proof but we are talking about the future, a small past cannot express the future. Especially in the present time, the market's rate of change is so fast, the only thing I think about is that we should make money every day or short term, depending on skills and experiences already available, each person will be a separate road

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:29:55 PM

edit:
Update:

Honestly dude, I got envied with you. Because you have a capital amount like that. That is definitely a good starting point in trading.
If you want to start with day trading, you must have goal and target of how many percent you aiming to get for your daily routine
as a trader, and it is much good to trade with crypto that is listed on top coins at the CMC.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 06:13:38 PM

Some time ago I practiced daily trading, but my results were very bad.  Therefore, it is best to use an ordara for a month or at least two and three weeks.  Perhaps I still do not have enough experience to implement all my plans, but I only study and trade for a long time, watching the price fluctuations, I do it best.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Crypto Denada

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:48:02 AM

Honestly, if you can consistently make 10-20% monthly profit thats crazy gains Shocked Definitely not easy to do.

Try looking into arbitraging perhaps? Usually lower return since market is competitive now, but also the risk is lower. On some good months you can probably make 5% or more
cruet criet

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:26:15 AM

edit:
Update:

it depends on your own opinion, which one is better and more profitable, in my opinion capital is just right for trading, number 2 is right for you
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:03:16 PM

edit:
Update:

I'd like to inform you that crypto trading is not easy like what you are thinking. For the beginner who start with crypto most of them ended up always for losing their capital. In short, if you have that amount of capital, put in your mindset that you are already loss that amount even it is not yet done. At least, you won't feel heart ache with that amount. But if you don't want to loss it easily, better to use that capital for buying Bitcoin then hold in a long term then wait.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:24:08 PM

edit:
Update:

I think daily trading matches your characteristics, where with daily trading you will get money every day. and that way your income will be more than 20% every month. but I see you seem to have good knowledge about daily trading

20% per month is not a good aim as a monthly target for a day trader. Day trading requires to checks hourly charts frequently, it is stressful to repeat it in every crypto pairs. A smallish monthly target can reduce the stress level than forcing yourself.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:45:06 PM

While the market was still very unpredictable, I advise all traders whose just started lately to prefer holding long term instead of day trading. That's a good strategy to do because if you're trading daily you might loss and cannot recover immediately a good profit. Some people never tested trading with small amounts, that's why they failed.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:52:17 AM

Some time ago I practiced daily trading, but my results were very bad.  Therefore, it is best to use an ordara for a month or at least two and three weeks.  Perhaps I still do not have enough experience to implement all my plans, but I only study and trade for a long time, watching the price fluctuations, I do it best.

It depends on a person. Before, day trading was bringing me nothing but losses, but with time (and experience), it turned out to be the best variant. I am not the man who is too busy with his main job, therefore, day trading that takes much time is good for me.
It is a very good way to earn also when you have good skills with trading fiat. I like this stuff.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:16:25 AM

If you are looking for profits of 10-20% monthly then I guess short term trading suits you best. You can get that margin of profit monthly by short term trading.

Crypto to fiat is more suited for short term trading with the result of a 10-20% margin of income for you.

But OP need to focus this what they want to do as trader. Short term trading is need a lot of quality time and focus to monitor the up amd down.
Fiat to crypro vice versa trading localbitcoin ia suit but always remember expect the risk to avoid a lot of loses.

Yes, we should always avoid the risk because trading itself indicating there is risk involved in it. That's why it is always good to have some safe fund in order to protect ourselves when the coin price is going down, it will help us to grab the low valued coin, in order to make a profit when they start recovering.
Findingnemo (OP)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:08:02 PM

Myself already mentioned that I am doing day trading now but not much intense to be honest.Not sure  when this thread was bumped again after I update the result.

Better locking this thread now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███