Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PPPoker - Online Poker with Bitcoin - Daily $100 FREErolls!!  (Read 709 times)
chazley (OP)

Activity: 395
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:18:07 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 10:16:03 PM by chazley

Hey everyone!

I'm now accepting players into a new PPPoker club that has a ton of action. Cash games up to $5/$10 and daily tournaments up to $10,000 guaranteed!

PPPoker is a mobile and desktop poker client where people can create unions (which comprise of countless "clubs") and users play for REAL money in "chips", where 1 chip=1 USD. Users are credited these chips through agents (that's me!) after they deposit funds.

Deposits are accepted in Bitcoin and withdraws are processed within 24 hours (minimum $20 equivalent in BTC).

Don't want to deposit? No problem! Participate in the daily freerolls that run and try and run up a bankroll to $20! There are no artificial limits on withdrawing freeroll winnings other than meeting the $20 minimum.

How to join? Download the app (PC/Android/Apple) via https://www.pppoker.net/#/. Once you register, each person needs to talk to me so I can give you the club ID. Once you put that in, I will ask for your user id and get you accepted into the club. You can look around at the games before deciding whether or not you want to deposit at no risk!

Interested? You can post here in this thread and I'll answer any questions you may have, or you can contact me on Telegram @chazley to speak with me directly. I'll update OP with more information that people may be curious about. Eager to answer any questions you may have, and good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:32:35 AM

Is this the correct website pppoker.net?

I just noticed that your certification has been put by a 9yr child. There also no registration or I should download the application in order to register? Sorry but I don't download things easily.
chazley (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:48:52 AM

I just noticed that your certification has been put by a 9yr child. There also no registration or I should download the application in order to register? Sorry but I don't download things easily.

Hi alisa,

PPPoker is the platform/software that clubs/unions use to run the games. I have no direct affiliation with PPPoker the company.

In order to register, you must download the app, correct.
alisafidel58

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:57:48 AM

Hi alisa,

PPPoker is the platform/software that clubs/unions use to run the games. I have no direct affiliation with PPPoker the company.

Then if you have no direct affiliation with the PPPoker why are you marketing it (just curious)? Are you a middleman of a middleman?

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:06:48 AM

Hi alisa,

Then if you have no direct affiliation with the PPPoker why are you marketing it (just curious)? Are you a middleman of a middleman?

The answer is simple, because he is building his poker club through the PPPoker software. There are many other threads with similar offer with this one, so maybe there are some benefits to those who are able to build active poker club through the software.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chazley (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:09:10 AM

Hi alisa,

The answer is simple, because he is building his poker club through the PPPoker software. There are many other threads with similar offer with this one, so maybe there are some benefits to those who are able to build active poker club through the software.

Correct! There's actually a couple tiers... you've got Unions which are organizations that gather a large number of clubs and combine player pools, clubs which are run independently and control finances, and then you've got Agents which is what I am, basically just an affiliate.
alisafidel58

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:28:31 AM

-snip-

Oh, now I get it. This whole club thing is new to me that why I'm asking the question.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 909

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:15:14 PM

This landing page design is kickass,however I agree that the certification kinda ruins the whole page.
The OP has to put more efforts into adding real certificates and building trust.I would never download such app.Having to talk to the website/app owner in order to get an account ID is something new to me.
I like that personal approach,but this makes me think that the OP's platform is too "centralized".

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:49:22 PM

Hi alisa,

I think the OP is just wanted to create a poker club in order for him and the club to play poker on that site or in the application. I've downloaded this application in the past and there was also somebody trying to build a club and so I downloaded the app and its just like other poker games like zynga. No real money and no deposit mode in the game. It sucks so I uninstalled the game.
chazley (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:54:19 PM

Hi alisa,

I think the OP is just wanted to create a poker club in order for him and the club to play poker on that site or in the application. I've downloaded this application in the past and there was also somebody trying to build a club and so I downloaded the app and its just like other poker games like zynga. No real money and no deposit mode in the game. It sucks so I uninstalled the game.

Hi xen,

Sorry you had a bad experience, but maybe give it another shot. This club is well established and there's many games running. Deposits get credited immediately and withdraws happen within 24 hours - plus the games are incredibly soft!

PPPoker is a bit confusing at first. The standalone app has free poker games, but when you join clubs, that is where the real money games are and the app doesn't handle those at all accept to provide the software.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 01:20:57 PM

I hope that we don't have to use personal identification to register because I don't like that Grin
But yes, the site is very good looking and I like the design.
Is there any welcome bonus after we register? I just curious because I like with something smell free Grin
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:21:58 PM

i just try the poker but the one thing that i don't like is we can't play many tables at the same time
we need to exit the current table and move to another table
chazley (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:32:04 PM

I hope that we don't have to use personal identification to register because I don't like that Grin
Is there any welcome bonus after we register? I just curious because I like with something smell free Grin

Hi trader,,

Glad you like it! There is no bonus. You do not need personal info either.
chazley (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:34:35 PM

i just try the poker but the one thing that i don't like is we can't play many tables at the same time
we need to exit the current table and move to another table

Correct, you are limited to one table at a time. It is the reason the site is so soft, you don't have multitabling pros infesting the games. There is a way to multi table you could look into though.
chazley (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:28:26 AM

Thanks to those that have reached out and signed up/deposited, the response has been great so far!

If anyone else is interested in joining let me know!
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:25:59 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 05:36:19 AM by xvids

Nice I would love to try this since you also have some free chips for your gamblers.
Would try it later when I have a strong connection to download the app.
But as of now I hope that I would try to play and practice my poker skills.

hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:41:41 AM

Hi trader,,

This would probably great. I'm just learning how to play poker but I would like to join once you have a lot of people that are active playing daily poker.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:35:16 AM

Just checked out the website and I did like the design of the website. I checked out the android app since I have an android mobile where the reviews are mixed about this app.

The ability to create your own games is pretty cool though.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:44:31 AM

Wow android apps for pokergames will download and try to play is there any welcome bonus after registration? Hehehe
Please maintain your site because its attractive for a gamer like me put some high security to protect your player.
How much is the minimun deposite dude?

chazley (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:57:42 AM

Hi trader,,

This would probably great. I'm just learning how to play poker but I would like to join once you have a lot of people that are active playing daily poker.

Hi hyunee,

We have over a thousand daily active members and lots of games running around the clock! If you're interested in trying it out let me know.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: