Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bull is in the Crypto Arena  (Read 15979 times)
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:46:24 PM

I hope this could be true, since bear market has started, market has been moving sideways, it doesn't look as if bull is in the crypto arena yet, bitcoin price dropped from $4k mark yesterday again this has been the case for several months.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:05:25 PM

After the wave of December 2017 passed, the crypto market has been gripped in the claws of a bear market. This has resulted in companies going under, job losses, and investors and miners capitulating. All the biggest coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, have fallen 85% or more from their peak price.

The firm believers and those in it for the long haul stayed put on the sidelines waiting for the winter to pass. But now the sun is out and investors are starting to express their excitement at the prospect of a bull run for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.

Read here for more : https://www.cryptofish.com/blog/the-bull-is-in-the-crypto-arena/

Why you copied the whole text from the article and pasted it here?
All your text is 100% copied from that article and there is no single word you have written by your own.

criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:09:09 PM

I hope this could be true, since bear market has started, market has been moving sideways, it doesn't look as if bull is in the crypto arena yet, bitcoin price dropped from $4k mark yesterday again this has been the case for several months.
we can see that happening in the market, where market prices look stable and go down, then go up again. it goes on like this, but I see the market now looks better than at the beginning of the year.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 08:15:24 PM

I think since we find almost at the bottom, now any coins are easily pumped, keep an eye on the market.
Sorry mate , but in crypto the bottom exists only in your mind  Grin Most of the coins pushed away from the strong support line and gave 10-50% growth from their lows, this is normal. Traders make money on it. But I would not conclude from this that there will be no more bottom updates. Unfortunately, I still do not see bulls on the market ...  Sad
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:19:01 PM

Bro all these are assumptions and predictions and these can only be confirmed by the price movements i mean if for example btc has to confirm the bulls and reversal for me it has to break 6k to 6.5k resistance similarly for eth to confirm it has to break strong resitances at 300 to 400 range i hope we will be back to atleast previous high levels for all the quality coins by the end of this year, the earlier the better.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:21:58 PM

The bull might be in the arena though the people and cowboys are playing around the bull.
We need to make the bull out of the arena and make its run in the market, we need to get back on what we had before and be better this time.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:09:01 PM

Why you copied the whole text from the article and pasted it here?
All your text is 100% copied from that article and there is no single word you have written by your own.

I think it is not a new case here, many threads out there are created only based on copas it from an article especially in the bitcoin discussion board. I also confuse how to response it, I want to say that thread is plagiarism but the OP has pinned the source link on the bottom.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:17:53 PM

I am very much ready for the bull run we are going to see very soon in the crypto market, and I am very happy that I am not the only one talking about how the market will soon become positive in few months to come due to the bull run we are going to experience in few months to come, though a lot of persons are going to miss out from this bull run because it would happen at the fourth quarter of the year when we least expect it and many persons would have given up already since the growth is coming very late.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:12:28 PM

If the bull run truly comes as predicted by some, that will then lead to more popularity of cryptocurrency in general and the mass adoption that many have been waiting for.
The market is in the uptrend and this is how it starts. The present growth rate is a surprise to me.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:24:07 PM

After so long of waiting finally some green days have arrived. The time has come for institutional investors enter it as well  and to become a trillion $ market.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:31:35 PM

After so long of waiting finally some green days have arrived. The time has come for institutional investors enter it as well  and to become a trillion $ market.
Yes it's true, it's been a long time since we've all been looking forward to this increase, so first when the market was experiencing a downturn we tried to buy back when prices fell, and now prices are rising, so this is a good profit.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:38:00 PM

However, this bull seems so enraged that many can get hurt. At least at this time has given a furious goring that made lose 10% of their blood to those who decided to buy at the price of $5,300.

Hopefully all this has not been just a bull trap and actually start the glorious days of recovery, so deserved especially by those of us who have been patient and consistent over more than a year of bear market.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:42:55 PM

Assessing the current actions and spikes of most crypto coin in the crypto market, the bull is indeed in the crypto Arena. Within the past three days, the increase in the price percentage  spikes of the top cryptocurrencies are really insane. I'm hoping that is the sign of the bull run in 2019.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:53:04 PM

I also read from other sources that Bitcoin bull market would make it's value sky rocket up too $100 000. Though this is too much exaggeration, the point is it's possible to have this price since bitcoin is already known in every part of the world and it seems for me bitcoin is still the most functional coin in used cases.

At the current year, it is quite impossible for bitcoin to hit a 100K dollars in total. But I sense, bitcoin might go steady fast as today it is gaining momentum from investors. Again, I can see other altcoins being dragged way up as bitcoin went high. Most of the time, we hope for the best in crypto but be careful, still expect for the worst.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 12:05:26 AM

we see the value of bitcoin rising very well, followed by several altcoins. the bull is already in the arena, but whether to run or not, we don't know yet. still have to wait again in some future years, whether the value will continue to rise, stabilize or even decline again.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 12:19:38 AM

Many investors and traders hopes that bull run would occur again, even now with this bearish market, some of the altcoins starts to rise in a high positive percentage in some market's exchange, is this a turning point into a bull run again? Well i hope so, even bounty hunters are also excited to have a bull run, especially those who not yet experince it.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:31:34 AM

we see the value of bitcoin rising very well, followed by several altcoins. the bull is already in the arena, but whether to run or not, we don't know yet. still have to wait again in some future years, whether the value will continue to rise, stabilize or even decline again.
yeah, we have to be patient for that.
currently the market movement is still unpredictable, but i am happy to see its development. slowly the market starts to grow, i hope it will continue.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:35:18 AM

We are seeing a faster movement of bitcoin and other crypto i guess this is the short bull run happen this is the beginning and sooner or later we can see the bitcoin reaching $50000 and other crypto will follow the lead of bitcoin.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:01:45 AM

The information about the bull run saying that it will happen in 2020 when bitcoin have it's halving, at that time the price of bitcoin will increase and it will also pull the atlcoins to goes up, just like the trend that happen today, any movement on bitcoin will be followed by the altcoins.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:36:58 AM

all cryptos are going up this is a good step to unlock the bull run, I'm sure many investors will come back to invest again in cryptos, hopefully this will continue to rise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: