Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bull is in the Crypto Arena  (Read 15979 times)
Aksiyon1

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:58:06 PM

After experiencing a year of volatile markets. BTC prices are gradually recovering from $ 3200 to $ 5300. This may be a good sign that the market is gradually turning green for investors after the recession of 2018. Wait and be patient.

But at the same time, there is still no complete certainty that the market has turned around. If you remember, last April, the price of Bitcoin reached $ 10,000. But this did not help the market regain the power of the bulls ... I think that this time there will be the same situation. It is still very early to rejoice.
I agree, Nothing is certain in this market. The recovery speed of BTC is too fast and is at the highest level of $ 5k6 in the last 6 months. This worries me about the market, I think it will adjust and decrease to $ 5000 in the next few weeks.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:58:11 PM

On the OTC market is also very active trading, my friend manages a small crypto exchanger, says that people to buy more Bitcoin lately.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:27:39 PM

After the wave of December 2017 passed, the crypto market has been gripped in the claws of a bear market. This has resulted in companies going under, job losses, and investors and miners capitulating. All the biggest coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, have fallen 85% or more from their peak price.

The firm believers and those in it for the long haul stayed put on the sidelines waiting for the winter to pass. But now the sun is out and investors are starting to express their excitement at the prospect of a bull run for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.

Read here for more : https://www.cryptofish.com/blog/the-bull-is-in-the-crypto-arena/

With a very volatile crypto currency indeed we are required to be patient. This crypto currency is like a cycle that can be likened to a wheel which is sometimes above and below. It can also be likened to the state of sea water which sometimes tides and tides. We can also see something like the ocean water which at one time with the waves rolling and sometimes the water is calm. All require a test of patience from within us. We must be wise to respond to each crypto currency condition so that we do not panic with every situation that exists. If now the crypto currency has started to improve and stabilize then it is the fruit of our patience to remain loyal to the crypto currency. I can be sure if we are not loyal and leave the crypto currency then the crypto currency market is dead faster.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 06:30:10 PM

Even in the whole year of Bull market, the market has to stop to correct at each phase, so feel free to make your orders to take profits and wait for chances from corrections to accumulate for your port folio. I don't predict anything will happen with market, because I am the same as you, we are not Mr. Market makers, so it's better to stop over waiting for exact forecast. Instead, I think we should pay more attention on current things on market, that somehow shows the market nearly hit its temporary station at which corrections have occured. Let's wait for few more hours to fill your bags with cheap altcoins.

Some says bitcoin will start correcting soon and will dump to $4600 level before the real bull run starts. The amount of good positive PR news in cryptocurrency are still not enough to fuel the much awaited bull run of bitcoin.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:57:57 PM

We believe in it and I think that there are so many people who believe in it, the Bulls began to come to the market and see that the bears really stop their work. I see what volume there is today. It seems to me that this is how people today show bulls.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:22:37 PM

Currently the market is still turning off and on, I will say the bull is yet to come, the green light in the crypto market is just a preamble of what to come.
But it is better market than we are experiencing in 2018,the prices are still low but already made the people to invest on and ready for the next bull run.
It's better if we are truly grateful for the increase that happened in the market even though it's not too high but if this is the beginning of the bull market then I think it's more than good because soon the market will really rise.
Better even it's just still a small rise comparing with how the market behaves the last quarter of 2018, we are enjoying this small pump which can
lead everything to a much better bull to really run strong, buy and wait, the best strategy to do for bigger outcome after everything became established
and well designated, bull is showing good momentum now.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:42:19 PM

It seems to me that today the bulls are getting closer and closer.
The market rises from the bottom and will soon show its former greatness.
I am sure that now in the second half of 2019 all market participants will find the desired profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 07:46:04 PM

It seems to me that today the bulls are getting closer and closer.
The market rises from the bottom and will soon show its former greatness.
I am sure that now in the second half of 2019 all market participants will find the desired profit.

Yeah. Lets hope that today's red event is nothing but a resistance to test the buy support of BTC. Currently its holding at $5,450 from $5,500 yesterday.

So far still a good price compare to last month., I am hoping to reach BTC to 6k before whales takes their summer vacation.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:46:54 PM

After the wave of December 2017 passed, the crypto market has been gripped in the claws of a bear market. This has resulted in companies going under, job losses, and investors and miners capitulating. All the biggest coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, have fallen 85% or more from their peak price.

The firm believers and those in it for the long haul stayed put on the sidelines waiting for the winter to pass. But now the sun is out and investors are starting to express their excitement at the prospect of a bull run for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.

Read here for more : https://www.cryptofish.com/blog/the-bull-is-in-the-crypto-arena/

I have no excitement, I am sure that the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other coins will rise. It only remains to wait and remain calm so as not to sell their coins at a cheap price.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:22:22 PM

Right after 2017 Bitcoin price can't free from gripped claws and after altcoins is same. But now all news reports are different and feedback is right for Crypto.
It seems to me that today it is very difficult to put something in and predict the future.  How can a cryptocurrency market generally improve its performance today?  The first thing I think about is attracting new investments. But all this can be available only after positive informational propaganda. When it comes to attracting more new investors to the cryptocurrency market.  The same trend was already in 2016, but many users of cryptocurrency have lost a certain amount of confidence in the cryptocurrency market in 2018 already.
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:30:52 AM

Bull or Bear, they both have to take a rest sometimes along the way. So, I have a question for you in case we have actually been in a Bull market (let's assumed we have been real Bull market). Have the Bull market reached its rest station after nearly two months of moving upwards? If yes, it's good because that what I thought of, so I agreed with you. If your answer is no, so which points do you expect the market will hit before it take a rest for a while? Months ago, bitcoin suddenly dropped from the $6000 range to around $4000 within several days. I believe that if bitcoin can keep moving up, it will stop somewhere around $6000, that is very closely from current price of bitcoin.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:34:44 AM

yes the market is showing quite a good sign right now, the market is growing gradually although not expecting a bull run soon but a slow growth for now but sure the bull run will happen when the time comes

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 06:21:45 PM

I have no excitement, I am sure that the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other coins will rise. It only remains to wait and remain calm so as not to sell their coins at a cheap price.

Everyone has been saying this same thing since the year started but we've not really seen any big changes, maybe the bulls are not fully awake till now.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:13:53 AM

With a very volatile crypto currency indeed we are required to be patient. This crypto currency is like a cycle that can be likened to a wheel which is sometimes above and below. It can also be likened to the state of sea water which sometimes tides and tides.
Yes, I can not disagree with you. In crypto, we need: cycle, patience, and tides. Cycle and tides are basics of crypto market, so we don't have anything to do with them, what we can and have to do as best as possible is keeping our patience as long as possible to wait for best chances. Losing patience might lead to investments too soon, nearly spikes or peaks, and more probability to see bigger losses. Patient investors, usually have better ROI than impatient ones. For bitcoin, someone who were patiently, but not patiently enough would bought bitcoin around $6k months ago, but extremely patient investors waited longer and bought it below $4k. It's perfect but it is obviously that there are so limited investors can wait for months like this.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:14:08 AM

I also read from other sources that Bitcoin bull market would make it's value sky rocket up too $100 000. Though this is too much exaggeration, the point is it's possible to have this price since bitcoin is already known in every part of the world and it seems for me bitcoin is still the most functional coin in used cases.

Much of prediction I can say, I see the market is hardly even try to touch 6000 dollar at this moment and if we are going to think of that big amount soon, I think big time will need to take to achieve. For the mean time, let's not talk about it but to make a move on how we could make the market a better financial assets ever.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:51:39 PM

They can write about everything. It does not mean that we must believe this information. Bulls can come or wait for a long time around the corner, but the market will grow, definitely. Anyway bitcoin halving will do everything. Cool
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:05:52 PM

They can write about everything. It does not mean that we must believe this information. Bulls can come or wait for a long time around the corner, but the market will grow, definitely. Anyway bitcoin halving will do everything. Cool
I like your words, everything that told is a prediction, so we don't need to be too hopeful.  I am also very confident the Bullish market will appear again, but there is no certainty when that will happen.  we must prepare ourselves, mentally and our assets until that Bull arrives.

Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:06:34 PM

Bulls came to the arena today and I think that we can successfully develop investment because very soon we will see the rapid development of the cryptocurrency industry. This is a fact that cannot be denied.
Odetolala

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:13:38 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 11:39:10 PM by Odetolala

These are mere guesses I suppose, one thing about crypto is that it moons when nobody expects it to. I can't say for sure if the bull is here or not yet, but I strongly believe we might encounter some uptrend soon
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:12:44 PM

Bull or Bear, they both have to take a rest sometimes along the way. So, I have a question for you in case we have actually been in a Bull market (let's assumed we have been real Bull market). Have the Bull market reached its rest station after nearly two months of moving upwards? If yes, it's good because that what I thought of, so I agreed with you. If your answer is no, so which points do you expect the market will hit before it take a rest for a while? Months ago, bitcoin suddenly dropped from the $6000 range to around $4000 within several days. I believe that if bitcoin can keep moving up, it will stop somewhere around $6000, that is very closely from current price of bitcoin.
There has been very sharp fall in the market value of Bitcoin since the bull market back in 2017 but this is what happens in every market. You just cannot avoid it because the market operates in a kind of cyclical manner and at times, there might be down market followed by rise in the market value. But there should be no doubt in the fact that Bitcoin is expanding and sooner or later the price of Bitcoin will surge again like it is going up slowly and gradually right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: