Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bull is in the Crypto Arena  (Read 15979 times)
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:20:27 PM

I would not be so fast right now, because there was a pretty slow up movement and there are still no massive changes on the market. One day it goes up and another day it goes down, just wait for the big announcements to see the light.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:30:32 PM

I would not be so fast right now, because there was a pretty slow up movement and there are still no massive changes on the market. One day it goes up and another day it goes down, just wait for the big announcements to see the light.
We need to buy until the big news has appeared), but of course talking about the bullish movement is very early. I think the real bull market will start in September

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:57:44 PM

Gradually the market is in the direction of a bull run, it may not be as sudden as last two years but slowly it will happen. Most of the top coins have seen at least twice their value compared to late last year and early this year.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:11:08 PM

Gradually the market is in the direction of a bull run, it may not be as sudden as last two years but slowly it will happen. Most of the top coins have seen at least twice their value compared to late last year and early this year.

I'm seeing mostly greens today on Coinmarketcap and I guess its an indication of a forming bull run as per reports on crypto industry news outlets. I think the crypto community should  welcome this development as we always observed reds (bearish market) for nearly a year and its now time for the bulls to make history again by propelling the market to greater heights.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:23:33 PM

Can't guarantee what will happen, if you are too hopeful and hope is faded it will make you sick and rest for the next few days. Don't continue to believe that prices will easily be high quickly.
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:42:16 PM

Bulls came to the arena today and I think that we can successfully develop investment because very soon we will see the rapid development of the cryptocurrency industry. This is a fact that cannot be denied.
Bulls are always waiting to be able to provide benefits to crypto owners, because the price rises quite significantly. Altcoin in the top five have all increased, along with the increase in bitcoin which is convincing, today the price of bitcoin reaches USD 5736.
I see ETH still in a good marketing position with today's selling price of USD 161, a prospective investment for short and long term HODL.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:50:38 PM

actually im not sure, are bull really coming this year, many of us speak about bull run, but can bull alone can turn a table of bearish market like now?

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:43:15 PM

Bulls came to the arena today and I think that we can successfully develop investment because very soon we will see the rapid development of the cryptocurrency industry. This is a fact that cannot be denied.
I also think that the bulls are back , since most likely we will break the level of 6000 and go to 6400 , I think we need to keep the cryptocurrency now

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:14:46 PM

We see this but as long as they do not want to move the market as before, maybe the situation as a whole will move differently from 2017, so far it looks very, very sluggish, but we very much hope that the situation as a whole will change throughout the year.
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:59:29 PM

The market is regaining trust of the investors mainly because of the IEOs and many new capital entering
the market. We still could not speak about bullish scenario but we are on a stable market recovery course.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:07:50 AM

We see this but as long as they do not want to move the market as before, maybe the situation as a whole will move differently from 2017, so far it looks very, very sluggish, but we very much hope that the situation as a whole will change throughout the year.
The hope still there that things will be back from how the bullish really make its journey to make this market noticeable  around the mainstream scene,
there's small rise which still on going and speculations to keep gaining is really high, we need to wait and hold so this bull will comes up much stronger
and again bring good profits to each believers.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 12:30:29 AM

Although it is not yet confirmed a bull run, it is quite clear that its presence is forthcoming. The market has given several clues from the late Q1 to Q2 with Bitcoin and other valuable altcoins showing gradual increase in prices. Time is right to buy because it appears this bull run will take many investors by surprise.

jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:48:06 AM

Although it is not yet confirmed a bull run, it is quite clear that its presence is forthcoming. The market has given several clues from the late Q1 to Q2 with Bitcoin and other valuable altcoins showing gradual increase in prices. Time is right to buy because it appears this bull run will take many investors by surprise.
yes the market will be strong for Bull so be prepared for you, so you can get a big profit.
the market movement has gradually increased, and we are looking for the right time so that our good moments are utilized.
Bullrun is coming soon, so it will be surprising.

Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:01:40 AM

Bitcoin shows good growth, which can not be said about altcoins. To altcoins sharply went up need a quick jump of the main cryptocurrency.Bear market must be completed someday and I think that it will happen very, very soon. I'm waiting.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:25:55 AM

Bitcoin shows good growth, which can not be said about altcoins. To altcoins sharply went up need a quick jump of the main cryptocurrency.Bear market must be completed someday and I think that it will happen very, very soon. I'm waiting.

Bitcoin leads altcoin price to increase in near future. I am believe bitcoin price could reach $10k again this year and i think altcoin price like ethereum could reach peak price again. Many good alternative coin worth to hold and could give us big profits this year
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:31:45 AM

I won't believe that we are in a bull market unless the price of bitcoin crosses $10k till then I will try to scrap as much btc as I possibly can (below 6k).

BINTEX