Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Publish0x growth over the last month  (Read 965 times)
altcoinhoarder65 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:57:06 PM

Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

What do you think about the platform? Are you a fellow user?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:08:16 PM

does this like steemit? you earn more when some big whale upvote your post or the rewards is fix? anyway, nice article.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:18:57 PM

does this like steemit? you earn more when some big whale upvote your post or the rewards is fix? anyway, nice article.
It's a bit different than steemit, in publish0x that called a tip. you can give tip to the creators if you are thinking he was creating a good article that helps you a lot. It's much better rather than steemit that getting dominated by the whales.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:45:35 PM

This is a good achievement but I don't think the platform have a chance, just look at how many forum in the space that have come and shut down trying to compete with Bitcointalk.org, the project seems to be late to the space and will require a lot of funding to market and brand the platform for it to be attracted to users

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 05:16:50 PM

the future chance of absence on field of online blogging tasks on scheme with different customs of arrange that users to gains of benefit as use with returns of manage of development from new service provider company.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:33:59 PM

This is a good achievement but I don't think the platform have a chance, just look at how many forum in the space that have come and shut down trying to compete with Bitcointalk.org, the project seems to be late to the space and will require a lot of funding to market and brand the platform for it to be attracted to users

Why do you not think they have a chance? I see the platform as a different animal to Bitcointalk as it is a blogging platform and for people to read articles, not to discuss topics like on here.

I think it's a good looking platform and right now the only big competitor is Steemit and they have already announced that they will not be doing anymore developments to the platform. These guys are different as well as they do not have their own token, but use already established tokens on their platform, which is great for a few reasons

- They don't need to work on their tokenomics or try to increase the token price through marketing their own token, they can just focus on the platform and making it as good as possible

- Other tokens will want to be on their platform as they are increasing their active users. More people earn their token, learn about them and increase their token distribution. A lot of tokens need that and will pay a hefty price for it.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:36:29 PM

Am not sure how a blogging website wants to compete with the bitcointalk forum
You have got misplaced priorities there

I don’t see speciality in publish0x though

Your blog gets deleted in a twinkle of an eye, worse than medium and coinscribble combined
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 12:32:40 PM

It's a bit different than steemit, in publish0x that called a tip. you can give tip to the creators if you are thinking he was creating a good article that helps you a lot. It's much better rather than steemit that getting dominated by the whales.

I agree how bad steemit become with the domination of whales but still, i don't think publish0x is that different than steemit. They need to improve a lot.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 12:35:11 PM

Did they do an ico or its a straight up launch of their platform? I would really like to try it out. I am a writer and steemit is my main blogging platform but from the way you described publish0x, looks like I will try them out

Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:34:43 PM

This is interesting, heard about this publishing site not quite long, gotten so much good review about the platform, would give it a try. Thanks for the bringing it to the know.

▔▔▔▔▔
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 01:48:44 PM

I've only read a couple of articles on Publish0x, but that interface is pretty annoying.
You constantly see those tips on the right bottom side of your screen.

I think I'm just sticking with Steemit for the moment, I'm finally at a point where I'm earning decently for most of my articles, sometimes even getting $70 for them, without using bots!

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:09:22 PM

I like Steemit but I see a good potential in this publish0x and I'm quite confident that they will improve the interface soon with a more clear view
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:51:16 PM

I would have liked this platform more of they had paid in eth or btc even if the payment was small and if they implement this system even now then im sure this platform can boom in coming months.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:38:50 PM

Nowadays there are many similar platforms. Steemit began to lose its former popularity. However, I still don't think that Publish0x is able to catch Steemit.

Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:07:27 PM

Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

What do you think about the platform? Are you a fellow user?

Thanks for the update, I keep saying I will try out this publish0x but I still haven't gotten over steemit. It won't be easy to start building a blog from the scratch
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:10:23 PM

Thank you for sharing, definitely will try this platform and will write a feedback here

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 03:42:45 PM

I am just wondering if you are really blogger or not because even in bitcointalk you had never receive merits. Anyway, it is good to put details, links about the platform. Who knows I might get interest as well and will apply as a blogger though I do not like blogging and telling flowery sentence. BTW, how much you earn on that platform?
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:09:43 PM

I see no reason to register in this blog today. The thing is that if there are larger counterparts. Why waste time on developing if large ones lack regular contributors. Tembolee you get a profit much higher, carried your article like on Steemit. Think about what kind of success you can do there by releasing regular high quality content.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:21:32 AM

Oh Bounty0x owns Publish0x too? I have seen it mentioned alot by the company but I never took note of similarity at the end of their names. I have some bounty0x tokens I got from tips on Telegram, guess it is not enough to experiment with it on publish0x
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:24:38 AM

Is it really trying to compete with Bitcointalk.org? I don't think so. It looks like a blogging site while bitcointalk.org is a forum. I think the site was created mainly to serve bounty hunters who had no website to create and post contents. It will probably a general blogging site now 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: