Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Publish0x growth over the last month  (Read 965 times)
petersapartment

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:37:38 PM

I've not heard about them, they must be pretty new, how does it differ to Steemit? Right now it's a bit of a David vs Goliath situation as Steemit has a lot of users, but I think having completion is healthy and maybe they have a better overall system.

Regardless, their growth is impressive, doubling their userbase in a month, is great if they continue doing that over the next 3 months then we will see a truly strong platform.
Riboflavv

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:21:11 AM

I think they just have decided to use Bounty0x for payments but other than that they are not related.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:24:13 AM

I will see what they can offer new users. However, I am not sure. What is a good project. There are many platforms. And how is this platform different?
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:30:51 AM

Grin Well, this is a classic one good project makes people think that they will succeed. Then they create such projects. This is just plagiarism. If you want to use a blog, use Steemit.

Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:19:28 PM

It's impressive but it is only the start.

You need to wait a few months, if they continue to increase at this level, then it will be worth looking into. I've signed up as I have nothing to lose, I create content and might as well get into it now while it is still small.

Thanks for the share!
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:51:30 PM

Interesting, I'll look into this platform because I've not heard about it.

Regardless, doubling your user base is impressive, keep it up and in a few months they will have over 15k users, which would be very impressive.
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:48:39 PM

Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

What do you think about the platform? Are you a fellow user?

It looks a very neat platform, whether it will become a main platform is another thing. Only time will tell but if they keep growing at this rate in six months they could be massive! I've signed up thanks for sharing.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:21:42 AM

I have been using the platform for a month now and honestly I am very impressed with some aspects of the project.

They move very quickly in regards to development, I guess because they don't have to focus on the token they can just focus on building the platform, but I have seen numerous positives even small things and they are very responsive to the community if you have any issues.

They could do with working on their marketing, but I think either way people will come to the platform, Steemit never really did that much marketing and look where they are. A platform that allows you to blog and earn crypto will always attract users.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:26:16 AM

More and more platforms share their tokens with their platform users as an alternative to other social platforms. This is one of the great ideas that can attract many users and help users earn a significant bonus from the platform.

roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:33:06 PM

I have been using this platform for a month or so and I'm impressed.

They are growing very quickly, if they keep this up then they will be massive by the end of the year, they just have to keep bringing in the users who are creating the content. More content, more to read more users sign up.

These platforms are great, but they need to make sure that they are getting more and more tokens on the platform, they need to keep adding new tokens every couple of months, growing in value and bringing in a new audience.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:57:30 PM

This is really nice,  I think this is the second time I will be hearing about this blogging platform, I really need to check it out, beginning to like the attributes of how one can earn using the platform. I have to Register on publish0x.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:54:44 PM

Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

I've started using this platform and I've been impressed with it. I've only been using it for a month but I have managed to accumulate a decent amount of HYDRO and Bounty0x tokens for upvoting and writing some content. If you are interested in earn some crypto and you can write or have blog ideas, this is the perfect platform for you.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:20:25 PM

Earning crypto with your article is a great idea, i loved it. I became an autor from there and published an article, ın 2 days i collected $0.05. If the Publish0x grows more the rewards would be bigger, that would make more people comes to this platform. I think this project has bright future.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:49:49 PM

I've only recently discovered about them because of this article:-

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

I'm very impressed with their platform so far, its clean and easy to use and already looks nicer than Steemit, on top of the fact that you can earn multiple tokens on the platform (HYDRO and bounty0x tokens right now) it's great for a few reasons

- Two tokens for the price of one! Not many platforms allow that
-They can focus on their platform and not the token, when they add a new token brings a new community to the platform, meaning their user base grows.

I would get in on this platform while it is still small, because they will continue to grow in the upcoming months.
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:21:09 PM

Hello everyone,

I have been using this platform for a week or so and so far it's great. I actually prefer it to Steemit and I have made more crypto from it. I would recommend the platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto through blogging.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:31:45 PM

I only found out about this platform recently and after checking it out, I am impressed so far with the design and the ease it is to write content and earn crypto for it.

Let's see if they continue to grow at this level, if they keep it up then they will be pretty big just in time for the bull run!
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:53:05 PM

This is really a good site to publish your contents, the interface looks clean and has a very fast loading.
Such a great site to get and give some tips, and the tips that you will give comes from the site itself so you are not really tipping from your own pocket xD
bithuner

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:15:41 PM

Hello everyone,

I have been using the platform for a few weeks and I really like it, one of the best thing is that you can earn crypto and tip for free (the website gives you a daily pool, so it's not coming out of your pocket.

Also I have earned more on this platform than I have on Steemit (although I was a late comer to steemit)
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:42:53 PM

I've just found out about this platform and it seems to have a good little thing going, although looking at the articles there are a lot of spammy comments, they need to sort that out.

But it's very interesting that you can earn two tokens for upvoting articles and writing content. Both are listed on CoinMarketCap and they are on exchanges, I'm wondering if they keep adding more and more tokens that become more and more valuable. If they get a top 200 token on CMC it will bring the token's community to the platform and also entice users as they can actually earn a strong token.

All in all I would recommend it and they are still in Beta and in their very early stages, it looks very promising for them!
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:07:18 AM

Publishox growth can neva be quantify, the platform is so wonderful, well designed and easy to use for everybody including beginners. In some years to come, publishox will surely be the best platform for writers.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: