Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Publish0x growth over the last month  (Read 965 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:46:54 AM

I've been reading about the platform and even received an email from bountyox about the platform. I thought it was a ponzi scheme initially but with this post am certainly going to check it out and see for myself. I only hope that the tokens that are given for articles and upvotes are not worthless.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:36:17 AM

Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

What do you think about the platform? Are you a fellow user?

When i click the link, it says 502 bad gateway nginx. The website still uncomplete i guess.
Medium and steemit was the most popular platform for creating cryptocurrency blogs.
But there are too many suspended accounts in Medium, so peoples are not using it anymore.

tommydavis45

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:40:24 PM

I've been using publish0x for about a month now and I'm happy with the platform.

You can easily write content and I've already earned more than I did on Steemit, although I came in late to the platform. I really think this is the next evolution of blogging crypto platforms as they can focus on making the platform user friendly and functional compared to Steemit, that all worked on their toke volume. On top of the fact that every time they add a new token, it brings that new community to the platform.

Currently they have Bounty0x tokens (They are not connected to Bounty0x according to the founders) and HYDRO. Both these tokens are tradable and have some value in the market. If they add another token even higher up on CoinMarketCap, they will become big.

I would suggest the platform to anyone who uses steemit, enjoys creating content or even just reading content as you can earn from tipping articles and creating content.
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:22:52 PM

Publishox platform is a good platform designed exactly like steemit for posting article, I can say posting on this site is very easy and aswell easy for everybody to understand. Publishox is such a good platform

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:58:57 PM

I personally like the social reward platform as we have seen in Steemit where only whales get huge profit though voting and sharing contents and minnows never get handsome profit just receive in pennies, But in Publish0x platform every one has equal chance to get some coins during giving tip or writing his/her own blog/post.

davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:35:18 PM

Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

I found out about this platform through an article that was written on ways to earn crypto without investing or mining.

Interesting platform, I think it's a great platform and they are growing at a very rapid rate. You can earn tokens for simply tipping articles (liking them basically) and also writing content. I've already earned some tokens and I have only used it for 2 days.

I would recommend it to anyone who wants to earn some crypto. Both tokens are listed on CoinMarketCap and have some value.
repetecrypto

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:49:42 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm a fan of this platform. I think they are really creating something really big and great. I love that they do not have to focus on a token and can just work on improving their platform. Since I have been using it, I have seen changes to the interface and they are pretty transparent in their monthly update. I can't wait for the next one!

They are doubling their user base monthly, they have two tokens on the platform that are both listed on numerous exchanges and on CoinMarketCap. I've already managed to earn over 2,000 Bounty tokens and 2,700 HYDRO tokens and I haven't been using the platform for long (around 1 month).

I would recommend this platform to anyone who writes about anything or who wants to earn crypto without investing or mining. it's a great starting place for anyone or if you are a blogger.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 11:43:32 AM

Market of cryptocurrency is pumping , so publishox growth over last few weeks same team also top coin. Content isn't so hard to complete, only need few 300- 500  words.
It seems that the crypto market has really begun to gain momentum. All signals indicate that the pump will start soon. need to be prepared for this!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
tavernakava

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:16:33 PM

Hello everyone,

Looks very impressive and I've signed up. Already got a bit of bounty0x tokens and HYDRO from upvoting, thanks for the tip.

If they keep increasing their user base and get another token that's somewhere as valuable as Steem they will overtake Steemit. Let's see what happens in the coming months!
Galantin

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:44:52 AM

Publish0x- And not so bad. There are a couple of drawbacks there. I think because of the engine. Text looks good to read and write comfortably. Now I use as a second blog.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:59:00 AM

Not a bad platform. Just do not understand how subscribe. And it does not show the number of podpistopov as on Steemit. Well, in general, still a good blog.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:09:51 PM

I like the fact that HYDRO was chosen, this was a smart move, I'm still a hodler of this project due to it's strong development community.
I'm not a massive fan of publish0x though. It's ok as a platform but could be drastically improved.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:15:58 PM

I've also only had good experience with Publish0x for now.
Got some [BNTY] and [HYDRO]-Tokens for posting a few guides and the withdrawal worked flawlessly.
The support also seems to be very competent (had a short conversation with the admin on Telegram).

Hydro seems to have a very small trading volume (about $150,000 in the last 24 hours:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hydrogen/#markets

BNTY has even less $6,853 in the last 24 hours:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/

Does anyone know why they chose such obscure coins for their platform?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:52:29 PM

Published is becoming widely know, used and accepted, I think if Steemit doesn't keep up to their standard, they are likely to give them a run for it

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Osaremien

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:27:44 PM

Thanks for this because this write up has actually resolved my desire to take a closer look at this project
altcoinhoarder65 (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:07:20 PM

Hello everyone,

I only recently found out about this platform through an article on how to earn crypto without investing or mining. After spending a week on it, I'm very happy with the platform, you can earn crypto from simply upvoting articles and they cash you out every Monday if you request it. I've already cashed out once to my wallet.

On top of that I've earned a decent amount from writing content that I normally would write so it's great. It's not a huge amount as the tokens on the platform are not extremely valuable, but all this platform needs is one strong token or to keep adding tokens and they will become huge.

They have doubled their userbase two months running (currently on 6k signups) If they keep that up in the next two months you are talking about 24k signups and a functioning platform which can compete with Steemit.

Another huge advantage is that because they do not have a token themselves they can just focus on the platform and bring in new communities with the tokens they add to the platform, I really see this project as the sky is the limit with users and content. We will just have to see what tokens they add in the coming months, but if they go higher than HYDRO (Top 400 token on CoinMarketCap) and say land a top 200, or 100 then it'll blow up.

I would advise anyone who wants to earn some crypto easy to get on the platform now while it's still relatively unknown.
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:06:50 PM

Cheesy Admins keep track of the uniqueness. The letter comes in the mail. This means there will be only unique content from the authors. I had to confirm that I am the author of the article. Generally it is a good sign. And the design is not bad.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:38:44 PM

It's a great platform, I only found out about it recently but they are getting close to 7k registered users on the platform, they are growing very fast.

I like using this now over Steemit and Medium because you can earn quite a lot of tokens on the platform by simply upvoting and creating content. In the last month I got over 3,000 HYDRO tokens which is great for doing something that I normally do (blogging).

Looking forward to seeing what token they add to the platform next as it's great and they are one strong token away from competing with Steemit.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who blogs or who simply wants to read content about crypto and earn tokens.
petersapartment

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:02:53 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm a fellow user of this platform and it's great.

I've already earned some tokens simply for upvoting nice content, the platform is great and it's very easy to use. i think this platform will continue to grow and become more popular, i'm looking forward to seeing what token they add next to the platform as it continues to grow it will interest more projects as it allows them to spread awareness about their token.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is interested in crypto.
Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:26:32 AM

Yea it's actually a great platform, was introduced to it by a friend and since then have been kind of addicted to it and it works almost in the same similarities with Steemit

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: