Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Publish0x growth over the last month  (Read 965 times)
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:21:33 PM

Publish0x is really putting much effort in their platform.  For the fact that one can earn both bounty0x token and addtional Hydro token is a big advantage for the platform

Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:58:36 PM

Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

What do you think about the platform? Are you a fellow user?

Looks a very interesting project indeed.

After viewing their website it's a great working platform with a lot of buzz happening on there. I really like what they are doing and it's a great way to earn tokens so i've signed up. I'm very excited to see what token they add to the platform, a top 200 token will make the platform compete and maybe beat Steemit.

I would recommend the project to anyone who wants to earn crypto for free.
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:03:48 PM

Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

I've only recently signed up to the platform and i am very pleasantly surprised with what i have found.

I have already earned some tokens through this platform and both tokens are on exchanges and CMC. I can't wait to see what token they add on next. If they get a reasonably strong token on their platform and continue to grow the userbase, they will overtake Steemit.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who enjoys content creation, earning crypto for free or just likes to read created content.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:47:23 PM

I've recently signed up to the platform and i'm very impressed.

I have already earned some token for simply upvoting article and i will be writing content for the platform. If they continue to add more users and one more token that will be more valuable than Bounty0x and HYDRO (which are still good on exchanges and on CoinMarketCap) they will be competing with Steemit.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who blogs, likes crypto content, uses Steemit and wants to earn some crypto.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:43:33 PM

Hello everyone,

I've only recently signed up to the platform after i found out about it from an article on ways to earn crypto without investing or mining. It's a very good platform if you are looking to earn some tokens that actually have some value and are on exchanges. Both tokens are on numerous exchanges and are listed on CoinMarketCap, it's a lot better than doing simple bounties for ICOs that have no value.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who reads crypto content, creates crypto content or who wants to earn some tokens without having to invest money. I think if they add one more token that's valuable and keep growing their userbase, they will overtake Steemit in regards to content and the platform.
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:29:11 AM

I've been using the platform for only a few hours and i am very happy with what i have earned so far.

It's clean, easy to use and i've earned some tokens that actually have some value, not ICO tokens that claim to have value. I honestly think in the next few months they will overtake Steemit in regards to the users of the platform and also the actual platform.

They need to add another token that's more valuable if they want to completely destroy Steemit. They already have over 8,000 signups according to their stats page. I would recommend the platform to anyone who wants to earn crypto for free, likes to write content or just enjoys reading content.
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:40:20 AM

in my opinion, publishfox platfoorm is a good platform because it's very difficult now to create a steemit account and this might be used as a publisher as an alternative to steemit sites, it's just that I'm still confused whether publx has its own tokens like steemit?

handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:22:46 PM

Hello everyone,

I have been using this platform for a month now, and i have earned a decent amount of tokens for creating content (which i normally do on Steemit) and upvoting articles. I have earned more tokens and more value than Steemit, as you are penalised if you cannot invest back into the token.

Honestly i prefer using this platform for blogging, and it's new and growing. If they add one more token that's more valuable, they will overtake Steemit in value, users and platform.

I would advise anyone who wants to earn crypto for free to signup to this platform, it's free and easy!
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:12:52 PM

I've have recently signed up and i've already earned a decent amount of tokens. Thanks for sharing the platform with us, it's a great find!
iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:34:28 AM

I've recently signed up the platform and i'm very happy i found out about this blogging platform for a few reasons :-

- I like the platform, it's easy to use and i've already created some content and started earning from it, more than i have done recently from Steemit

- I have earned two tokens that are both listed on exchanges, have value and are both on CoinMarketCap, no more getting bounty tokens from upcoming ICOs that will probably not have value or that i will have to wait months to get value.

- They are growing fast and if they add one more strong token (HYDRO is in the top 400, if they get a top 200) they will overtake Steemit in regards to what you earn, users and overall platform. I see they are constantly adding and improving the platform.

According to their stats the have over 8,300 registered users, i would advise anyone who wants to earn crypto for free, create content, uses Steemit or just enjoys created content to sign up to the platform. It's got a massive thumbs up from me.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:20:42 PM

The platform is a Wonderful one and its very easy to earn some bucks on the platform. Public0X is good and it has cool features, I see it as a contender for steemit.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
bithuner

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:19:22 AM

I've recently joined the platform and it's great way to earn crypto without investing or mining crypto.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn crypto for free.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:03:33 PM

Hello everyone,

I've been using Publish0x for a while and it's a great way to earn some crypto for free. I've already earned more than 6,000 HYDRO tokens and 1,500 Bounty0x tokens. It's nice to be able to earn a token that is listed on multiple exchanges as well as on CMC.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto that actually has some value, I really believe that if they put one more token on the platform that is quite valuable (top 200 token) they will overcome Steemit in users, the platform and how much you can earn. I really like that they can focus on the platform instead of their token, as they use other tokens already created.
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:14:18 PM

I've only recently joined the platform today and it's great.

It's cleaner, simpler and better content on the platform than Steemit, also they are growing fast and you can already earn two tokens that are listed on numerous exchanges, are on CoinMarketCap and have a value already. If they add one more token that is even more valuable and higher up the CMC ranking, they will become very popular indeed.

I would recommend this blogging platform to anyone who writes content especially about crypto, likes to earn crypto for free or just enjoys reading created content.
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:43:35 PM

I think it's a good platform for good earnings. but my views for that this platform situated on bignig stage.maybe in future create very different types of problems then what will be do.more over l wish the success of this platform.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 04:49:20 PM

STeemit has kind of run it's course, so people are looking for new ways to publish.
Now don't get me wrong, I love Steemit and think it has a great future, but more as a blockchain ecosystem rather than the social content alone.

I like publish0x.  I first ran in to it when my favorite undervalued project, crowdholding, started getting featured there.
I think because it is new that people take more time to write quality, informative articles.
There is also a lot of stuff on projects that I haven't heard about so it introduces me to new stuff.

The growth definitely has been great, and I think it will only grow more.
Especially since we are in a bull run right now and the timing is perfect.
Also, it's become the gathering place for undervalued projects so its like they are all working together to help each other out.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:40:14 AM

Hello everyone,

It's a great platform and i have been using it for a month or so.

It's a great way to earn some bounty0x / HYRDRO tokens, both of which are on a lot of exchanges and have a value that could grow with the market. I would recommend that anyone who is looking for a way to earn some crypto use it. You can sign up by clicking on the article and signing up on the page.

I have been using Steemit for two months now and while I don't find anything wrong with the platform I am looking for many more features and then I read this thread. I am taking a good look at Publish0x now to see if this can also be for me. I love to share my ideas, opinions and even personal matters with the written words and so finding the best platform can mean a lot to me. Plus of course, receiving something out of my hard work can be a big bonus...

davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:45:12 PM

It's a great platform and i've been using it for a few weeks, i've earned quite a decent amount of Bounty0x and HYDRO tokens and also today they have added another token DAI which is not just a stablecoin, but also in the top 100 tokens on CoinMarketCap. You can sign up to the platform by clicking on the blog article.

Also they have broken over 10,000 signups so they are becoming stronger!
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:11:12 PM

Publishers are moving from steemit and medium to publish0x because there are finally free. The first real decentralized platforms for publishers and readers!  Smiley

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
repetecrypto

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:29:15 AM

I have been using the platform for around 3 months and this is massive news. When i joined up I think there was less than 2,000 signups and one token on the platform, now there are over 10,000 signups and 3 tokens. I love the fact that they have added a stable coin as well as two pretty decent tokens to the platform. They are really going places and I would recommend anyone who wants to earn crypto for free to use it. You can sign up for free by clicking on the link and signing up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: