Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have any idea what Thorecoin is?  (Read 364 times)
avikz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:21:33 PM

As the subject line says, Do you have any idea what this Thorecoin is??

I sorted the coinmarketcap list based on pricing and suddenly it appeared in front of me. Third highest in price beating some very prominent cryptos in the market. I could not find much information about it even after visiting their website so can anyone help me to understand what their business goal is why it suddenly started getting momentum??

Any help will be appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:26:54 PM

I believe this is the reason why we have google where one can make research about virtually anything in the world and get result within seconds, I think you should check about the project on google to know they are about and to see whether they are a scam or not. You can discover if they are a scam by checking the reviews of others of other users on the project to see if it's good for investment or if there are any bad review about them.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:31:10 AM

Thorecoin is something like a trading coin, which contains other coins (Huh). That's all I could find about this coin.

Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 08:19:02 AM

Last last day when is scroll of the top coin at coinmarketapp and i see this thorecoin pump so hard. I dont have any idea about this thore but what I see is shocking. This last february the price was around 0.19$ something but now it hitting the price around 600$ any idea what happened. This one dominate the market, even eth cant pump like that at the moment

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:20:26 AM

ThoreCoin only has a total supply of 100000 coins making the price so high. According to the research I made, what made it more interesting is that THR represents an indices of top-traded high-demand coins. Which you are already owning those tokens by just owning THR. What pumped it so hard is the integration between the company of ThoreCoin and Bloomberg Crypto.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 12:23:48 PM

There is another token on the Wave platform with the same name, but not the same coins. On their official site there is not enough information.
In addition, last month the price was 0.14 USD, while currently around 600 USD. I wonder how such an increase could happen in this case.
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:34:59 PM

The first time I learned about this currency, I will learn about it and the development project for more on how it works.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:40:46 PM

I never heard about this thorecoin, but how the fuck pump so high with this bad condition of the market, possible manipulation going on?... who knows..

clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:48:44 PM

As the subject line says, Do you have any idea what this Thorecoin is??

I sorted the coinmarketcap list based on pricing and suddenly it appeared in front of me. Third highest in price beating some very prominent cryptos in the market. I could not find much information about it even after visiting their website so can anyone help me to understand what their business goal is why it suddenly started getting momentum??

Any help will be appreciated!

Now it's really hard to know the name. The number of crypto money is rising very quickly. Very difficult to follow. However, the sequence in the CMC sometimes shows incorrect results.

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:52:37 PM

Grin I do not know not met this coin. I do not know, I have no confidence in projects about which even it is impossible to find out)) If even using the official website of the project. Try searching for information on the source.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 12:57:04 PM

Looks like its own only by the few people, I doubt this isgoing to last. Once there will be people who will try to invest on it, all those who hold this token from the start will start dumping what they got and those investors who recently bought will be left holding or most probably sell them for cheap. They are using the EIDOO wallet though someone they made it appear like its a real project.

KinAniK

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:56:05 PM
Merited by SimplyRouge2 (1)

this coin is totally suspicious, you can find more info about this token here: https://cryptocoinspy.com/another-unknown-coin-enters-the-top-100-with-90-weekly-growth/
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:22:41 PM

Just googled it and found that it is a security coin aim to help people to participate with the growth of cryptocurrency (Oh maybe the growth of their hype). But, seem like this one is offering a good return with no specific purpose on a project, a shitcoin built with hype. Stay away from this kind of coins, you will be safe then.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:44:13 PM

I believe this is the reason why we have google where one can make research about virtually anything in the world and get result within seconds, I think you should check about the project on google to know they are about and to see whether they are a scam or not. You can discover if they are a scam by checking the reviews of others of other users on the project to see if it's good for investment or if there are any bad review about them.
I agree because we can track everything from websites, facebook, reddit, twitter and telegram
I am sure that every project has that and from there we will know what their concept or business is, we will also be able to assess what causes them to get price and momentum because after we examine it we will be able to assess or realize how good and how feasible

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 10:46:23 PM

I didn't heard about this coin until now, but i will not invest on, because if the coins not have real support or team behind it not doing well is possible that a coin die on future and all money invested on will be lost.
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:51:37 PM

ThoreCoin (THR) - The Tremendous Pump That Never Dumped | $1 to $1,200: https://www.publish0x.com/introduction-to-cryptocurrencies/thorecoin-thr-the-tremendous-pump-that-never-dumped-1-to-1200-xrygnq

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:11:11 PM

No. I really don't know anything about this coin neither do I have any idea. I think day in day out, new coins are created into the cryptocurrency business of which some are shit coins and others are great coins.

I’m me
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:54:37 PM

Last last day when is scroll of the top coin at coinmarketapp and i see this thorecoin pump so hard. I dont have any idea about this thore but what I see is shocking. This last february the price was around 0.19$ something but now it hitting the price around 600$ any idea what happened. This one dominate the market, even eth cant pump like that at the moment

It is sitting at $1.3k USD as I am writing this. The fluctuation is unusual. Maybe some traders of this coin just want this to pump and dump this kind of coin since others are also doing it. Or it maybe a silent legit project but nobody knows why it went that high when talking about its price. Its just pure manipulation on their side.
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:15:44 PM

Stay away from this coin this pure scam coin with no use at all. Thorecoin have 2 other subsidery project as well such as thore cash and recently launched thore next. All of this have suspicious trading volumes on crex24 that to with waves blockchain. Other 2 coins are listed on the mercatox but with the ethreum blockchain. Why their project using multiple blockchain to trade on the exchange???

pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:53:41 PM

Suspicious coin! Looking at the growth chart, I will not say that it looks like a game of course. But with such a high price confuses why only 1 exchange?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: