Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Active bounty with reached softcap?  (Read 476 times)
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:09:40 PM

I agree with your submission that it's difficult these days to see an ico that has reached softcap and have a bounty campaign.
I think the artcoin project has collected over softcap and bounty ends in 2 weeks time.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:12:30 PM

Bounty hunters are being wise and smarter now.
They are not looking for a high promise prize in this field yet we are now one step closer forward.
Even I, i am looking for a month or shorter period of bounty campaign even i am not an early bird is cool to me as long as it is safe and the soft cap is reached.
softcap is not a certainty for bounty hunters for now many ICO projects manipulate sales so that bounty hunters or investors come besides it that the project that has reached the softcap extends the duration of the ico so that the duration of the bounty increases, it's better to be careful when choosing bounties at this time

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:23:22 PM

Lately i didn't seen bounty program of ICO that reached at least softcap (no dreaming about hardcap).
Do anyone know some active signature campaign bounty that already reached softcap and is not ending in this week?
This is to show that people are already giving up on ICO projects and they are looking for something better they can invest it, I know that we can never stop seeing bounty threads because it is here to stay and we all know that, but we might not see ICO project in existence few years from now because of the bad experience a lot of people had with ICO projects and I am speaking as one of those persons that had same experience making me lose huge amount of money that I could have used for something better.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:28:03 PM

Lately i didn't seen bounty program of ICO that reached at least softcap (no dreaming about hardcap).

2018 is the booming era of ICO with various pretexts of innovation that can grow market volume quickly (unreasonable). Along with its dark reputation in the eyes of the public, surely Softcap is impossible to achieve (If ICO doesn't have an adequate and unrealistic team) because investors are also not fools and they certainly will do research on the whitepaper, and the team behind it.

Bloodseekers

Activity: 770
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:46:30 PM

Do anyone know some active signature campaign bounty that already reached softcap and is not ending in this week?
I think many project reach softcap, you just dont know about it, also hardcap, if you join in bountyhive telegram, as far I know, recently there are 3 champaign reach hardcap, such pigzbe, hara, and gmb. And there so many project in the forum so hard to find teh good one, so now i trust bountyhive because many succes project there, yes not all but most
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:20:11 PM

I think many project reach softcap, you just dont know about it, also hardcap, if you join in bountyhive telegram, as far I know, recently there are 3 champaign reach hardcap, such pigzbe, hara, and gmb. And there so many project in the forum so hard to find teh good one, so now i trust bountyhive because many succes project there, yes not all but most
They just like a hidden gem that is so difficult to find. They have reached the hardcap and they have already ended their icos and it's useless to mention the ended ico. OP was talking about which is a platform that reached softcap.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: