Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The end of all ends  (Read 15471 times)
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:01:31 PM

indeed in difficult conditions now to find revenue from bitcoin greatly influence traders to continue to rely on it.but I try to be optimistic and wait for a big surprise next year

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:04:27 PM

Bitcoin is useless if the internet is destroyed and there will only be traditional currencies. I never thought bitcoin would die and become worthless, but bitcoin will remain the main one in crypto.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 05:32:55 PM

Hello!
We, all crypto users are wish a long life to bitcoin to it continue to bring us some extra profit on different ways. But one day something new will replace bitcoin. My question is - how many year you give to bitcoin before it will turn totally useless?

It will become useless when the price goes to '0'.

But do you guys think it's possible? Even if the last bitcoin is mine, people will still continue to hold and trade it. Well, we don't know what the price could be but it definitely will not be '0'.  Grin
yeah we dont know. but everything is posible right ? is like real money in this era, i believe the price will be goes to 0 after we all using debit card.

www.bitcoinisle.com
Lee_Mire

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:49:51 PM

Bitcoin and it’s close deratives will be around up until at least the digital age has come to an end, a period which will be known as the “update” or the “merge”.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 06:06:56 PM

It will be very hard bitcoin to become useless. Especially that bitcoin has already been used for payments. And you asked if how many years will it become useless? No definite years because I cannot see that it will come to an end. Rather, I can see future using blockchain technology with most of the merchandise.
What people don't understand is that even if the price will be back to it's original price, Bitcoin will still remain useful
as long as there are miners who will cater the transaction. Everyone should understand the basic, like it's process to determine if it's useful or useless.

Everything is quite simple. Most people take Bitcoin as a source of wealth. They still think that BTC will make them rich, and they will not take any efforts to get money. In reality, the price of the cryptocurrency is not the main thing.

BTC can really make you wealthy. This is a real fact. If you hold only 1 BTC today, in 5 years time you can be a millionaire because you never know what will be the price of the BTC after a year. You cannot even imagine it now.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:23:12 PM

I think if all will be good, it’s about ten years befor all people would know about that.
MalakEnay

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:35:55 PM

The technology of bitcoin even these days seems to be getting quite old compared to the new cryptocurrencies that are emerging, or that are in the process of being launched. And I can not imagine how far the complexity of cryptos will go once quantum computing becomes a daily reality. I find it difficult for bitcoin to continue with the vitality of today in the year 2030, but even when it begins to be displaced from its hegemony it will remain an important framework to fix the price of all the others, so its usefulness will continue for at least 30 more years.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:12:37 PM

For now I will prefer to focus on the present and not bother about what has not come . New innovation to replace bitcoin might not  even be come to in some decades from now. Innovation are not so easy to implement and take over the work.i so much believe the blockchain technology will remain even if the bitcoin is no more
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:14:20 PM

I also hope that bitcoin will be able to stay for longer and even forever benefit me, but I think bitcoin will stay forever, because of technological advancements.
hytiide

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:18:30 PM

https://coincircle.com/l/HWqGku0MqA
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:02:03 PM

Hello!
We, all crypto users are wish a long life to bitcoin to it continue to bring us some extra profit on different ways. But one day something new will replace bitcoin. My question is - how many year you give to bitcoin before it will turn totally useless?
Until now I have not seen and thought until it will happen that bitcoin will be completely useless.
rather, I might hope that it will be different from what you are asking, hoping there will always be.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:44:33 PM

will become useless when people lose interest in bitcoin but until now I have not seen the signs,but on the contrary bitcoin starts to develop every year,and as we hope all hopefully bitcoin will last even longer although someday there will be newer technologies in the future.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:05:14 PM

I don't think bitcoin will ever become useless because as far as cryptocurrency industry is concern bitcoin will still remain the dominant crypto and the leading coin in the market. Even the new stable coin or security token can never render bitcoin useless.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 08:07:08 PM

Bitcoin will not become useless, but if miners decide to stop mining, after all 21 million bitcoin in are mined and who send bitcoin put low fee, if they don't get enough to pay electricity every month and have some profit, i don't know what will happen in that case, maybe if that will happen we will need a new way for confirmation on bitcoin blockchain.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:28:48 PM

Bitcoin will not become useless, but if miners decide to stop mining, after all 21 million bitcoin in are mined and who send bitcoin put low fee, if they don't get enough to pay electricity every month and have some profit, i don't know what will happen in that case, maybe if that will happen we will need a new way for confirmation on bitcoin blockchain.
Even that we finally reach its limits at 21 million but considering the fact that bitcoin still existing in the market, there is no reason that it losses its value and could make a way to stop mining. The process will continue and we know that there are lots of crypto coins where miners could switch into them. They still have an options and they still be mining again.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:37:26 PM

We can't measure it actually how long or when it turns out. Its a big question which nobody could answer it, we are just in the speculations and sometime it misunderstood by the others which could create only a dramatic actions.
Since that time isn't arrived, we better have to enjoy this moment and to find out if this new technology could provide us more than as of what we expected to have.
raise001
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:48:59 PM

bitcoin will rise to the top and be admired by everyone, no one hates BTC, if that person gets a big profit, including me, this is a lesson for all of us to always understand the meaning of a change
All of we are proud to be a part of bitcoin because right now bitcoin is the income generator of large group of people it also increasing by the number of people so its never ends.
Hardtolife

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:32:56 AM

bitcoin will rise to the top and be admired by everyone, no one hates BTC, if that person gets a big profit, including me, this is a lesson for all of us to always understand the meaning of a change
All of we are proud to be a part of bitcoin because right now bitcoin is the income generator of large group of people it also increasing by the number of people so its never ends.
Yes, I also think like you. bitcoin now more and more users are growing too, because in my opinion bitcoin is a satisfying income place. and if asked when bitcoin will end it seems unlikely because the era is getting more modern and many people will know about bitcoin.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:38:02 AM

Yes, I also think like you. bitcoin now more and more users are growing too, because in my opinion bitcoin is a satisfying income place. and if asked when bitcoin will end it seems unlikely because the era is getting more modern and many people will know about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is getting more popular from time to time and you can also earn here in too many ways but most likely of them are very risky it needs enough knowledge if you're afraid to lose the money you've invested.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Firecold4

Activity: 286
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:42:03 AM

I'm sure bitcoin will last very long until something can replace it in the future for now there is no system that can replace Bitcoin because for now bitcoin is the right currency for the future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: