Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLUGIAT ON CREATING SIGNATURES  (Read 398 times)
NAVI12 (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:39:58 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 02:31:42 PM by NAVI12

H E L L O

I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR BAD ENGLISH.

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE MODERATORS AND USERS OF THE FORUM ABOUT PLAGIARISM IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SIGNATURES FOR THE BOUNTY COMPANY.

I FOUND THAT MY COLLEAGUE (THE USER UNDER THE NICKNAME *Totsamiy) USED MY CODE AND MY DESIGN OF ONE OF THE SIGNATURE ELEMENT
(THE EVIDENCE IS PRESENTED BELOW). ACTUALLY THE QUESTION IS: DOES THIS USER VIOLATE FORUM RULES USING MY CODE?
IS THERE A PENALTY FOR PLAGIARISM IN THE FIELD OF CREATING SIGNATURES?

SINCE THE USER TOTSAMIY, AFTER CREATING THIS TOPIC AND SOME OTHERS, HAVING FRIGHTENED FOR HIS REPUTATION, AGAIN DELETED THE WORK FROM HIS PORTFOLIO BECAUSE OF WHICH I CREATED THIS TOPIC. I GIVE A COPY OF THE PAGE ON WHICH IT IS CLEAR THAT THE WORK OF WHICH I SPEAK WAS REALLY PRESENT IN HIS PORTFOLIO.

*R E F E R E N C E  T O  P O R T F O L I O (RUS)

*R E F E R E N C E  T O  P O R T F O L I O (ENG)

Element "BUTTON" in the signature for HERO/LEGENDARY *H C X  P A Y

Item code "BUTTON" for HERO/LEGENDARY *H C X  P A Y. THIS CODE USER TOTSAMIY COPIED FROM *HERE.

Code:
[td][size=2px][size=40pt][glow=darkblue,2][color=darkblue][size=6pt].[/color][size=22pt]
[glow=darkorange,2][font=arial black][color=darkorange].....[url=https://exrates.me/dashboard?currencyPair=HCXP/BTC]
[font=Arial][b][size=14pt][sup][size=8pt][color=darkblue]BUY HCX[/url].....[/glow][/size][color=darkblue][size=6pt].[/td]

Element "BUTTON" in the signature for HERO/LEGENDARY *E C O S T A R T

MY code "BUTTON" for HERO/LEGENDARY *E C O S T A R T.

Code:
[td][size=2px][size=40pt][glow=#2c5bff,2][url=is.gd/r9254Y][color=#2c5bff][size=6pt].[/color][size=22pt]
[glow=#fff,2][font=arial black][color=#fff].....[font=Arial][b][size=14pt][sup][size=8pt][color=#6e6e6e]JOIN[/size][/sup][/size]
[/font].....[/glow][/size][color=#2c5bff][size=6pt].[/td]

Element "BUTTON" in the signature for SR. MEMBER *H C X  P A Y.

Item code "BUTTON" for SR. MEMBER *H C X  P A Y. THIS CODE USER TOTSAMIY COPIED FROM *HERE.

Code:
[td][size=2pt][color=darkorange]██

██[/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=darkorange]████████████████████████████████
[url=https://exrates.me/dashboard?currencyPair=HCXP/BTC][size=14pt][b][color=darkblue]BUY HCX[/url]
[size=2pt][color=darkorange]████████████████████████████████[/td]
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
██[/td]

Element "BUTTON" in the signature for SR. MEMBER *E G O L D M I N I N G

MY code "BUTTON" for SR. MEMBER *E G O L D M I N I N G

Code:
[td][size=4pt][tt][color=#103c8a]███

███[/td]
[td][size=4pt][tt][color=#103c8a]███████████████████████████████████[/size]
[size=6px]
[font=Arial][url=is.gd/9O62KA][color=#2c62fd][b][size=12pt]INVEST NOW[/url]
[size=3px]
[size=4pt][tt][color=#103c8a]███████████████████████████████████[/td]
[td][size=4pt][tt][color=#103c8a]███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███[/td]

TO DETERMINE WHO SUBMITTED THE CODE BEFORE, YOU CAN FOLLOW THE LINKS ABOVE IN THE BOUNTY OF THE TOPIC AND SEE HOW THEY ARE DATED. BY DOING THIS YOU MAKE SURE THAT THE CODE THAT I WROTE WAS PUBLISHED EARLIER THAN THE CODE REPRESENTED BY THE TOTSAMIY USER.

IT SHOULD BE CLARIFIED THAT THIS CONFLICT IS ALREADY MORE THAN A MONTH. ON FEBRUARY 8, I CONTACTED THE USER TOTSAMIY IN ORDER TO OFFER MY OWN TERMS FOR RESOLVING THE CONFLICT. HE AGREED TO MY TERMS (THE CONDITIONS ARE INDICATED IN THE CORRESPONDENCE BELOW). BUT TODAY HE DECIDED TO BREAK OUR AGREEMENT. THEREFORE, I DECIDED TO CREATE THIS TOPIC. A MAN IS A THIEF AND A LIAR AND HE MUST BE PUNISHED.

THERE IS ALSO A CORRESPONDENCE IN A TELEGRAM IN RUSSIAN IN WHICH THE USER IS TOTSAMIY. RECOGNIZES THE FACT OF BORROWING. FOR THOSE WHO KNOW RUSSIAN I CITE SCREENSHOTS OF THE CORRESPONDENCE.

TEXT OF THE CORRESPONDENCE (RUS)

ME:
пpивeт
ты дoгaдывaeшьcя пoчeмy я тeбe пишy?
Totsamiy:
Пpивeт, нeт
ME:
зaчeм плaгиaтoм зaнимaeшcя?
ME:
пoнимaeшь o чeм я?
Totsamiy:
Xм. Чтo ты xoчeшь пoлyчить oт нaшeгo paзгoвopa?
ME:
я xoчy чтo бы ты yдaлил из cвoeгo пopтфoлиo cигнaтypy c кoдoм кoтopый ты yкpaл y мeня и зaбыл дopoгy в мoй тpeд
ME:
этo вoзмoжнo?
Totsamiy:

ME:
вoт и xopoшo. нaдeюcь этo нaш пepвый и пocлeдний paзгoвop. ecли жe нeт, тo в cлeдyющий paз пpocтыми бeceдaми я нe oгpaничycь. paзвивaй фaнтaзию или иди нa зaвoд.
Totsamiy:
Taм вceгo лишь изoбpaжeниe, a нe кoд
Totsamiy:
"(quote) ME:вoт и xopoшo. нaдeюcь этo нaш пepвый и пocлeдн..."
Я нe был нa зaвoдe никoгдa, зaчeм мнe тyдa идти
ME:
нy зaчeм ты oбмaнывaeшь? пepд тeм кaк нaпиcaть тeбe я вce пpoвepил. дa ты eгo cлeглa oтpeдaктиpoвaл нo этo вce paвнo плaгиaт
Totsamiy:
Xopoшo, cмoтpи, тaм жe нигдe нe yкaзaнo, чтo кoд чeй-тo. Я пoнимaю твoю aгpeccию в мoю cтopoнy, этo peaлии бизнeca, дyмaю, чтo cтoит yжe пpивыкнyть.
У мeня тoжe зaимcтвoвaли пapy paз, нo, я вceгдa пpидepживaлcя пpaвилa - кoгдa чтo-тo пoзaимcтвoвaли -  пocчитaли, чтo этo лyчшe, чeм oни cмoгyт cдeлaть caми.
ME:
тo ecть ты пo xopoшeмy peшить кoнфликт нe xoчeшь? я пpeдлoжил тeбe вapиaнт пpи кoтopoм ты ничeгo нe тepяeшь. ты пpocтo yдaляeшь из cвoeгo пopтфoлиo пocлeднюю paбoтy и пepecтaeшь вopoвaть y мeня и нa этoм вce - кoнфликт иcчepпaн. нo ты видимo yпepcя poгoм. xoтя изнaчaльнo coглacилcя. ты oчeнь cтpaнный чeлoвeк)

в oбщeм я xoчy ycлышaть твoй oкoнчaтeльный oтвeт. мы миpнo peшaeм кoнфликт или нeт?
Totsamiy:
"(quote) ME:тo ecть ты пo xopoшeмy peшить кoнфликт нe xoчeшь? я пpe..."
Я yжe yдaлил вcё.
У мeня нeт poгoв, я чeлoвeк.
И xвaтит мнe yгpoжaть, я xoтeл aдeквaтнo пoгoвopить, a y тeбя эмoции взяли ввepx.
Кoнфликт изчepпaм и xвaтит зaxoдить в мoй тoпик и cмoтpeть мoи paбoты, paз yж ты мнe зaпpeщaeшь этo тoжe. Я тoжe тeпepь знaчит мoгy зaпpeтить.
ME:
xopoшo. я co cвoeй cтopoны пoдтвepждaю чтo бoльшe нe имeю пpeтeнзий к тeбe. нaдeюcь бoльшe нe пepeceчeмcя.

TEXT OF THE CORRESPONDENCE (ENG)

ME:
Hello
Do you guess why I am writing to you?
Totsamiy:
Hi, no
ME:
Why are you doing plagiarism?
ME:
Do you know what I mean?
Totsamiy:
Hm What do you want to get from our conversation?
ME:
I want you to remove the signature from your portfolio with the code you stole from me and forget the way to my thread
ME:
is it possible?
Totsamiy:

ME:
that's good. I hope this is our first and last conversation. if not, then next time I will not confine myself to simple conversations. develop fantasy or go to the factory.
Totsamiy:
There's only an image, not a code.
Totsamiy:
"(quote) ME:that's good. I hope this is our first and last ..."
I have never been in a factory, why should I go there
ME:
well, why are you kidding? For how to write you, I checked everything. Yes, you got it down edited but it's still plagiarism
Totsamiy:
Well, look, in the same place anywhere it is not specified that someone's code. I understand your aggression in my direction, this is the reality of business, I think that it is worth getting used to.
They borrowed money from me a couple of times, but I always adhered to the rule - when they borrowed something, they thought it was better than they could do it themselves.
ME:
That is, do you want to solve the conflict for good? I offered you an option in which you do not lose anything. you just remove the last job from your portfolio and stop stealing from me and that's all — the conflict has been settled. but you apparently rested horn. although initially agreed. you are a very strange person)

In general, I want to hear your final answer. Do we peacefully resolve a conflict or not?
Totsamiy:
"(quote) ME:That is, do you want to solve the conflict for good? i am ..."
I have already deleted everything.
I have no horns, I'm a man.
And enough to threaten me, I wanted to talk adequately, and your emotions took you up.
The conflict is overdone and it's enough to go to my topic and watch my work, since you forbid it to me too. I also now can prohibit.
ME:
OK. For my part, I confirm that I no longer have any complaints about you. I hope no longer intersect.

*LINKS

TO ACCESS THE SIGNATURES CODE, YOU SHOULD GO TO THE BOUNTY TOPIC BY CLICKING ON THE CORRESPONDING PICTURE ABOVE.

[  S E R V I C E  ]  COЗДAЮ CИГHATУPЫ  /  Signature Design    ◼  PORTFOLIO   |   ◼ TELEGRAM    ◼ discord: MAX091#9686
❱  ( ❪ TOPICrus ❫ ) Cигнaтypы любoй cлoжнocти  ❰           ❱  Signatures of any complexity ( ❪ TOPICeng ❫ )  ❰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  P R I S E  ▬  $ 3 0  ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:52:46 PM

Please move your thread to Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Reputation

I don't think this is a moderation issue and forum mods will not help you here.

But the user paralyzing your signature designs could get a red-tag from DT for sure.
NAVI12 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:57:38 PM

Please move your thread to Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Reputation

I don't think this is a moderation issue and forum mods will not help you here.

But the user paralyzing your signature designs could get a red-tag from DT for sure.

Thanks for your reply

The moderator of the Russian branch of the forum recommended me to create a topic with this question here (in the Meta section). if his recommendation was incorrect, I hope that the moderators will move this topic to the section recommended by you.

[  S E R V I C E  ]  COЗДAЮ CИГHATУPЫ  /  Signature Design    ◼  PORTFOLIO   |   ◼ TELEGRAM    ◼ discord: MAX091#9686
❱  ( ❪ TOPICrus ❫ ) Cигнaтypы любoй cлoжнocти  ❰           ❱  Signatures of any complexity ( ❪ TOPICeng ❫ )  ❰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  P R I S E  ▬  $ 3 0  ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 6768

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 08:21:33 PM

I hope that the moderators will move this topic to the section recommended by you.
You can also move the topic by yourself:

Go to the bottom of your topic, click move topic and select Reputation as section in the drop-down menu.  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NAVI12 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:53:41 PM

I hope that the moderators will move this topic to the section recommended by you.
You can also move the topic by yourself:

Go to the bottom of your topic, click move topic and select Reputation as section in the drop-down menu.  Smiley

Thanks you  Smiley
I did not know about this opportunity.

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6367

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:55:41 PM

as far as i am concern this is a rectangle shape you refer to as 'Element "BUTTON"' , he could very likely have "copied" your idea, but after all this is just a common design element that you can't patent.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NAVI12 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:57:10 PM

as far as i am concern this is a rectangle shape you refer to as 'Element "BUTTON"' , he could very likely have "copied" your idea, but after all this is just a common design element that you can't can't patent.
he did not just copy the design, he also copied the code of this element.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:06:22 PM

I don't know much about how they create these signature codes but I don't think there is any penalty that could be handed out to the culprit esp if he changed the wording in the signature.
Take it like this,
If let's say  LoyceV created a post sometime back that had a very good table format and I decided to copy the BB code and just change the wording in the table. I don't think it would earn me any punishment but of course it's a bad practice.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
NAVI12 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:19:09 PM

I don't know much about how they create these signature codes but I don't think there is any penalty that could be handed out to the culprit esp if he changed the wording in the signature.
Take it like this,
If let's say  LoyceV created a post sometime back that had a very good table format and I decided to copy the BB code and just change the wording in the table. I don't think it would earn me any punishment but of course it's a bad practice.

I understand your thought and it seems to me to be correct, but look at it from the other side. if there is no punishment for stealing a signature code with a view to selling it further, it turns out that everyone can say that he can make signatures, take money from customers and then go to the themes of signature creators to watch their portfolios and take the code of their favorite work to slightly edit it and to sell. I cannot allow this to happen. it is not right.

What I have encountered is an indicative situation. I didn’t see a single topic on the theft of code and signature design. I think this is due to the fact that all performers have a conscience. but the family is not without a freak - as they say. There is always a thief who will use the absence of any rules for their evil purposes.

My situation requires some kind of reaction from moderators or anyone else, otherwise it will untie the hands of lazy performers and the sphere of creating signatures will turn into theft from a more talented person.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:54:53 PM

-snip-
I hope you get a response from one of the more experienced DT members about this.
Yeah, I know it is a very lazy and bad practice and if it happened to me also, I would definitely feel so bad too.

The best I think would happen is the culprit gets a negative tag from the DT team for copying signature codes if they indeed verified that the committed the offense. This could at least kill his reputation for his "business"
But the tagging bit is also entirely up to a DT member to decide.

I don't think much more punishment like getting the culprit banned could happen.
It's just my thought.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
NAVI12 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:00:26 PM

-snip-
I hope you get a response from one of the more experienced DT members about this.
Yeah, I know it is a very lazy and bad practice and if it happened to me also, I would definitely feel so bad too.

The best I think would happen is the culprit gets a negative tag from the DT team for copying signature codes if they indeed verified that the committed the offense. This could at least kill his reputation for his "business"
But the tagging bit is also entirely up to a DT member to decide.

I don't think much more punishment like getting the culprit banned could happen.
It's just my thought.
Yes. lowering the trust I think a fair punishment for such a crime. in the end, the trust is reduced and for smaller violations. for example, I was lowered to him simply for selling accounts, and this despite the fact that there were no complaints about fraud against me.

mikeywith
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:02:49 PM

quote the code that he copied from you, also prove that your code was made public before he designed his, you need to prove

1- you made the bbc code before he did.
2- he used the exact code as yours.

do not expect DT members to be willing to dig for that, you need to provide it on a golden plate here for everyone to see, i am not that good with bbc code but I can tell if it was a pure copy-paste work or just a similarity, after all , there are only so many ways that one can use to draw a certain popular design patterns, so i wouldn't have much hope if i was you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NAVI12 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:48:44 PM

quote the code that he copied from you, also prove that your code was made public before he designed his, you need to prove

1- you made the bbc code before he did.
2- he used the exact code as yours.

do not expect DT members to be willing to dig for that, you need to provide it on a golden plate here for everyone to see, i am not that good with bbc code but I can tell if it was a pure copy-paste work or just a similarity, after all , there are only so many ways that one can use to draw a certain popular design patterns, so i wouldn't have much hope if i was you.

Thanks for your advice. I took them into account.

mikeywith
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:15:47 AM

no you did not, you made things worse, nobody will read that wall.

for example, this is the guy's code for that rectangle.

Code:

██[/td]
[url=https://exrates.me/dashboard?currencyPair=HCXP/BTC][size=14pt][b][color=darkblue]BUY HCX[/url]
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
██[/td]

where is your signature code that he stole this part from ?

don't post whole lotsa shit, no point doing that

say this is my code xxxxxxxx this is where he copied it xxxxxxxxxxx. end of story.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NAVI12 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:43:04 AM

no you did not, you made things worse, nobody will read that wall.

for example, this is the guy's code for that rectangle.

Code:

██[/td]
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
██[/td]

where is your signature code that he stole this part from ?

don't post whole lotsa shit, no point doing that

say this is my code xxxxxxxx this is where he copied it xxxxxxxxxxx. end of story.

I fixed something that hopefully became better.

bubbalex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 09:45:44 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 04:37:55 PM by bubbalex
Merited by tk808 (2)

[EDITED]
I don’t think that someone here has a patent for the code and design. There are not so many options in the bbcode so that there are no obvious intersections, such a button can't be made "differently".

~

It's normal when someone used others style, especially if it's better, that's how we learning new, everything was created before us, this forum exist for many years. Anyway, copying of exact code it's not something good, but it's seems like anyone on this forum can do that, you just need to go in bounty thread and copy, it's publicly available info. To prepare any accusations, I worked with TotSamiy in beginning, I'm not his alt, but I'm disagree with OP.

I don't want to copy your code, but here the way how I can create similar buttons for less than a minute:

GIt's plagiarism too?G
I looked at your code, I liked it, you found a very interesting way, now I can easily repeat it and I am sure that many people in the English segment can do this, should I really ask for your permission? Nobody bothers you to watch someone else's code and learn.

khaled0111
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2853

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:19:53 PM

Does the project team impose how the signature should look like or it is up to the designer?

If it is the first case and the project team want a red rectangle in the signature then I don't think there are too many ways to create such shape.

Designers always use the same codes when designing shapes and I am sure they have those codes saved in their pcs to use them whenever needed.

If there is a part of your bbcode that you and only you can write then quote it here so we can make a better judgement.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
bubbalex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:25:31 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 03:42:40 PM by bubbalex

~
(ENG): I even didn’t read your message full of things because you don’t understand what you say. The gears that I used to get started were created by the MHO and ONLY the MHO. I took the family-owned kriptovalyuta and created for them podpis for the demilitarization of my skills in the design of the dybayn and bb-code. As soon as I got the opposite orders, I gave these troubles to uncomprehended and assigned the design of the top of the line.

PEME THEME THERE TO PERSONNEL, ARRIVE. OR DID YOU USE THAT Ripple, EOS AND OTHERS USED FOR YOUR SIGNED (if they ever had one) IMHO HOW TO RECORD IT?

WHAT ARE YOU STUPID  Grin
In this case advice you to remove it from your thread, to not confuse people. Anyway, I wasn't insulted you, but you are. Otherwise, my opinion has not changed, the code can't be plagiarized, you can't just write code differently. Let's then call everyone a plagiarist who uses:
Code:
[b][i][u][color][center][glow] etc.
Insults never helped anyone solve the problem on this forum. I'm writing here on English, because it's English board and not to hide that I'm Russian. You already have neg tag from DT, so it's normal when people thinking that you are dishonest, it's was suspicious to me.

It is better to delete the old quote from your topic with services. I doubt that totsamiy violated the forum rules, in any case, dt to decide. Goodbye, I said my opinion, there is nothing more for me to discuss.

NAVI12 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:22:40 PM

~
(ENG): I even didn’t read your message full of things because you don’t understand what you say. The gears that I used to get started were created by the MHO and ONLY the MHO. I took the family-owned kriptovalyuta and created for them podpis for the demilitarization of my skills in the design of the dybayn and bb-code. As soon as I got the opposite orders, I gave these troubles to uncomprehended and assigned the design of the top of the line.

PEME THEME THERE TO PERSONNEL, ARRIVE. OR DID YOU USE THAT Ripple, EOS AND OTHERS USED FOR YOUR SIGNED (if they ever had one) IMHO HOW TO RECORD IT?

WHAT ARE YOU STUPID  Grin
In this case advice you to remove it from your thread, to not confuse people. Anyway, I wasn't insulted you, but you are. Otherwise, my opinion has not changed, the code can't be plagiarized, you can't just write code differently. Let's then call everyone a plagiarist who uses:
Code:
[b][i][u][color][center][glow] etc.
Insults never helped anyone solve the problem on this forum. I'm writing here on English, because it's English board and not to hide that I'm Russian. You already have neg tag from DT, so it's normal when people thinking that you are dishonest, it's was suspicious to me.

It is better to delete the old quote from your topic with services. I doubt that totsamiy violated the forum rules, in any case, dt to decide. Goodbye, I said my opinion, there is nothing more for me to discuss.

(RUS): Bы мaнипyлиpyeтe мнeниeм и инфopмaциeй. Я бы oбъяcнил кaк имeннo, нo пocкoлькy вы нaпиcaли чтo вы бoльшe нexoтитe ничeгo co мнoй oбcyждaть, я этoгo дeлaть нeбyдy, зa нeнaдoбнocтью.

Co cвoeй cтopoны xoчy ивeнитьcя зa ocкopблeниe. Я ceйчac нeмнoгo нa взвoдe и ycлышaв нecпpaвидливoe oбвинeниe в cвoю cтopoнy нecмoг cдepжaтьcя.

Я yдaлил ocкopблeниe из cвoeгo пpeдыдyщeгo oтвeтa вaм.

(ENG): You manipulate opinion and information. I would explain exactly how, but since you wrote that you no longer want to discuss anything with me, I will not do that, as unnecessary.

For my part I want to marry for insult. I am now a bit on edge and having heard the unjust accusation in my side could not restrain myself.

I removed the insult from my previous answer to you.

NAVI12 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:58:58 PM

[EDITED]
I don’t think that someone here has a patent for the code and design. There are not so many options in the bbcode so that there are no obvious intersections, such a button can't be made "differently".

~

It's normal when someone used others style, especially if it's better, that's how we learning new, everything was created before us, this forum exist for many years. Anyway, copying of exact code it's not something good, but it's seems like anyone on this forum can do that, you just need to go in bounty thread and copy, it's publicly available info. To prepare any accusations, I worked with TotSamiy in beginning, I'm not his alt, but I'm disagree with OP.

I don't want to copy your code, but here the way how I can create similar buttons for less than a minute:

GIt's plagiarism too?G
I looked at your code, I liked it, you found a very interesting way, now I can easily repeat it and I am sure that many people in the English segment can do this, should I really ask for your permission? Nobody bothers you to watch someone else's code and learn.

(RUS): Я нe coмнeвaюcь, чтo вы y мeня чтo-тo "пoвтopитe". Кaк гoвopитьcя "c кeм пoвeдeшьcя тoгo и нaбepeшьcя". Cпacибo, чтo xoть чecтнo пpизнaлиcь в вoзмoжнoй бyдyщeй кpaжe. Bы oпpeдeлeннo блaгopoднee чeм вaш дpyг TotSamiy.

A пo пoвoдy тoгo чтo "вce былo coздaнo дo нac". To пoчeмy ecли вce yжe пpидyмaнo вы гoвopитe, чтo paньшe тaкoгo кoдa кoтopый я пpeдcтaвил и кoтopый был yкpaдeн вaшим дpyгoм вы нe видeли? Пoчeмy вы гoвopитe, чтo peшeниe пpeдcтaвлeннoe мнoй интepecнoe и eгo мoжнo иcпoльзoвaть вeдь ecли cлeдoвaть вaшeй лoгики я нe мoг ничeгo нoвoгo пpидyмaть, нo я пpидyмaл. Cтpaннo дa?

(ENG): I have no doubt that you have something "repeat" me. As the saying goes, "with whom you take that and you pick up." Thank you for at least honestly admitting possible future theft. You are definitely nobler than your friend TotSamiy.

And about the fact that "everything was created before us" So why if everything is already invented, you say that you did not see such a code that I submitted and that was stolen by your friend? Why do you say that the solution presented by me is interesting and can be used because if you follow your logic I couldn’t think of anything new, but I came up with. Strange yes?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: