Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLUGIAT ON CREATING SIGNATURES  (Read 398 times)
bubbalex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 05:24:24 PM

(ENG): I have no doubt that you have something "repeat" me. As the saying goes, "with whom you take that and you pick up." Thank you for at least honestly admitting possible future theft. You are definitely nobler than your friend TotSamiy.

And about the fact that "everything was created before us" So why if everything is already invented, you say that you did not see such a code that I submitted and that was stolen by your friend? Why do you say that the solution presented by me is interesting and can be used because if you follow your logic I couldn’t think of anything new, but I came up with. Strange yes?
I didn't confess to theft and I'm not looking for someone else's code to create signatures, so I don't stumble upon it, sometimes I see interesting signatures from forum members and borrow ideas, but not code. He is not my friend, he is competitor with whom I collaborated more than six months ago.

Goodbye, I said my opinion, there is nothing more for me to discuss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NAVI12 (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:24:38 PM

Does the project team impose how the signature should look like or it is up to the designer?

If it is the first case and the project team want a red rectangle in the signature then I don't think there are too many ways to create such shape.

Designers always use the same codes when designing shapes and I am sure they have those codes saved in their pcs to use them whenever needed.

If there is a part of your bbcode that you and only you can write then quote it here so we can make a better judgement.
Project teams do not impose design signatures for their project. At least I did not come across this.

For those who develop signatures for this forum and who are not biased, it is obvious by many signs that the code used by TotSamiy for the project H C X P A Y is the same code that I presented earlier in my projects (E C O S T A R T and E O O D D I N I N G). Yes TotSamiy made minor edits to the code. He did this in order to adapt it to the needs of his project. But he left about 80% of my idea in the code.
This is very easy to prove.
Note the code for the SR. MEMBER. See that the bottom bar and the top bar are shorter than the inscription "BUY HCX"? What do you think why? And I will answer you because the TotSamiy user simply did not think of adding more of these characters to the code █ to finish two lines. Count the number of these characters here █ in this line of code

Code:
[td][size=2pt][color=darkorange]████████████████████████████████
[url=https://exrates.me/dashboard?currencyPair=HCXP/BTC][size=14pt][b][color=darkblue]BUY HCX[/url]
[size=2pt][color=darkorange]████████████████████████████████[/td]

They are the same number as in the code for E G O L D M I N I N G that I introduced earlier. This proves that the user TotSamiy stole the code and how much he had the mind to edit it. But he could not due to inexperience or anything else (after all, not from a great mind to resort to theft of someone else) completely redo MY code.

[  S E R V I C E  ]  COЗДAЮ CИГHATУPЫ  /  Signature Design    ◼  PORTFOLIO   |   ◼ TELEGRAM    ◼ discord: MAX091#9686
❱  ( ❪ TOPICrus ❫ ) Cигнaтypы любoй cлoжнocти  ❰           ❱  Signatures of any complexity ( ❪ TOPICeng ❫ )  ❰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  P R I S E  ▬  $ 3 0  ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: