Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:40:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about MultiVAC?  (Read 327 times)
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:58:28 PM

After reading reviews on the internet on multivac project I think its worth every short, I've spent sometime on there whitepaper so its as good as some projects on blockchain tech lately but remember cryptocurrency investment is a risk only proceed with what you can afford to lose
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:26:20 PM

Though I don't have comprehensive information about it but I think it will be cool if one take advantage of this new phenomenon call IEO to build his portfolio by making some investment in them before it lose its value because nothing last forever in this space.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:36:01 PM

In my opinion, Kucoin and Bittrex IEOs can be profitable, but not as much as Binance. However, we need to examine the project closely. I had a chance to take a look at MultiVAC. I think it might be good in the future.
Need to assess carefully and have to learn carefully before investing in this project. This may be the first IEO project in exchang Kucoin and the success rate may be very high but there may be many risks that you need to consider. I think let's invest with the money you can lose because it is the first principle of investment and hope that MultiVac can bring a big profit to those who are lucky to participate.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:06:30 PM

This is seems just another one blcockhain who is promising "million TPS" and sharding. There is nothing revolutionary... And the team looks like very young...
thanhswp

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:35:27 AM

The biggest advantage of MultiVAC is its experienced team, with many talented and professional members who worked for Google, Pinterest, Facebook, Thunder, Alibaba and Meituan, MultiVAC is expected to be successful. Besides, their team is supported by capable and acknowledged advisors as well as receives the capital from a wide range of investors.
Secondly, in comparison with other blockchain platforms, with its flexible computing model, MultiVAC allows user to customize the deployment of their decentralized application on the blockchain.
Finally, MultiVAC has successful launched the testnet with impressed achievements, which makes their project become popular in blockchain community.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:55:22 AM

As far as the price goes: (based on cmc)

$0.006749 USD (-19.63%)

The hype died down, so as the price. However, this could be exploited, it's down we all love to buy in dips so this might be a perfect time to get into it.

So if you guys believed in the potential then 'walk the walk' and so how it goes for you.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Mezounbanned (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 02:56:38 PM

Then Kucoin has brought their IEO launchpad? Oh, I just heard it from you. Once I followed Kucoin exchange regularly and I thought Kucoin will be a good competitor of Binance! But I was very wrong, Kucoin just an average exchange, so their IEO is not familiar with much people! So, I don't know about MultiVAC, you may research before buying its token!

I just learned the project MultiVAC because of this thread. The popularity of Kucoin launchpad is not as popular as Binance at this moment. However, the recent project handled by binance, which is Celer is not really doing good in the market. Maybe, I was expecting to increase its price not the other way around.

For those who want to know more about MultiVAC to check its market potential -

https://coingape.com/kucoin-first-ieo-multivac-kcs-pumped/
https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-token-sale-of-multivac-of-kucoin-spotlight-will-start-on-april-3rd
https://beincrypto.com/kucoin-spotlight-announces-first-ieo-token-sale-multivac-mtv/

Will wait how this project perform in Kucoin launchpad...

It seems I am unintentionally advertise the project. I eventually choose not to invest.
Mezounbanned (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 02:57:36 PM

$0.006749 USD (-19.63%)

The hype died down, so as the price. However, this could be exploited, it's down we all love to buy in dips so this might be a perfect time to get into it.

So if you guys believed in the potential then 'walk the walk' and so how it goes for you.

Exactly. Look at the matic after good down they now going up.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:18:02 PM

$0.006749 USD (-19.63%)

Exactly. Look at the matic after good down they now going up.

KuCoin Will Support The MultiVAC (MTV) Lockup and Cash Back Program
https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-kucoin-will-support-the-mtv-lockup-and-cashback-program
and today after this news show up the price of MTV growing more than 22%
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: