Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a bitcoin developer for a coin splitting script  (Read 82 times)
StackGambler (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:40:14 AM

Hello,

I am using CoinSplit to split my coins. The fee kind of sucks. I am looking for an out of the box solution to automatically split funds send to a single address into multiple streams in a set proportion, and of course a method to record all the splits. Basically, I need a CoinSplit script, but for free.

I have a Bitcoin Core full node and am happy to run the script on my own computer.

I am willing to pay 50 USD for this script as long as it works like CoinSplit or better.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:03:44 PM

They have 0.5% fee ??
If I understand their concept right, you want to create a wallet, watch for incoming transactions and then split them into x other wallets based on percentage. Also you want a panel sort of, a place where you can monitor all that. I can do that for you but 50$ is not neary enough.
StackGambler (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:08:03 PM

They have 0.5% fee ??
If I understand their concept right, you want to create a wallet, watch for incoming transactions and then split them into x other wallets based on percentage. Also you want a panel sort of, a place where you can monitor all that. I can do that for you but 50$ is not neary enough.

How much would you charge?

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: