Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:08:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounty Campaign for Bounty Hunter  (Read 169 times)
project_theme (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 07:37:47 AM

Hello Every One,

I am a bounty hunter. I worked at Bitcointalk since 2018. I almost work 250+ campaign. This profile is not my bounty profile. So, please no doubt what I told. Now I want to discuss about what I want to do?

Why I do this?

Bitcointalk is one of the largest blockchain platform. Here the large number of people working for earning cryptocurrency. They are called bounty hunter.
Yes I want to talk about only bounty hunter. Here so many professional bounty hunter. I need their help. In bitcointalk there are so many bounty campaign open but I think a large number of campaign not send token after campaign end another type of campaign who send token but not get any exchange. Token just your wallet for show. You never cash out those token.

And some campaign are real. They send token to bounty hunter and after a certain period they get exchange. So, bounty hunter happily cash out.

But previous two situation bounty hunter not get any payment for their work. But they work a certain time without money. Their are so many new bounty hunter they want to do social media work but not find out which is real bounty campaign so they join any of bounty campaign and not get payment from them.

Now I want to talk about real professional bounty hunter. Sometimes its not possible observe all bounty campaign for that reason sometimes we miss good campaign sometime campaign offer BTC, ETH & XRP as bounty payment. Some campaign already listed at any exchange. I hope its a great news for bounty hunter.

Now, what we are doing?

Here, so many professional bounty hunter I requested everyone please when you choose any good bounty campaign please send this bounty link here this thread. Also send any opinion that you have.
I also create a bounty hunter group where we discuss about good campaign. Please join this group https://t.me/CampaignForBountyHunter . New bounty hunter also join this group for learning more things about best bounty project.

So Please Discuss only with Real Project

Thank You
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 08:56:20 AM

Many of the ICOs nowadays turned out to be scam. Those that I joined way back in early 2019 came out to be scammed even if there is a solid white paper presentation of the project and even if the team is composed of real and skilled tech people, they turned out to be just taking away people's investment. Some just stopped and some do not respond anymore to bounty hunters' queries. Only some loyal admin of theirs pacify investors and bounty hunters alike. I do not take them all, but some are really really bad to ignore bounty hunters who take efforts and time to help them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: