Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Making more money" than mining?  (Read 169 times)
traceygraves (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:04:52 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2019, 01:30:52 PM by traceygraves

The blockchain has been around for a decade, and the basic financial tools and services in the field of certification have just begun.

The coin circle has been looking for the next "outlet". Some experts believe that wallet may become a flow entrance in the blockchain world in the future. In the future, more people will use the wallet first before using other services.

Perhaps many people still have difficulty in imagining asset patterns and payment scenarios in the digital asset era, but it is an irreversible trend for digital assets to become an important part of human assets. Assuming that the blockchain can indeed be fully integrated with the Internet in five or ten years, forming a value Internet, it is possible that everyone in the next generation will have its own digital assets, so it may end up just like everyone needs a browser right now. In the same way, everyone needs a wallet, which is the infrastructure of the future value of the Internet, with a huge imagination.

Tark is a truly decentralized blockchain wallet exchange based on blockchain 4.0 technology. The advantage is obvious: to build a blockchain mechanism that is safer than the banking system. At the same time, more than 10 kinds of international mainstream tokens can be conveniently and safely stored in the Tark wallet, and the transfer and transaction of assets can be completed quickly. Users can more easily manage their digital assets, hot and cold separated storage, lightning trading system. Tark is a coin-bearing and interest-bearing financing tool in the era of digital economy. It can be called a financing superman. Users can store more than 10 mainstream international tokens in a fixed way, so they can share systematic quantitative transactions and hedging transactions, brick removal arbitrage and so on to earn a certain amount of income.

Tark's wallet is called the Alipay in the coin circle, and the fourth-generation blockchain technology and high-level security protection function it based on greatly reduce the loss of assets caused by hacking attacks. In the future, it will become the flow entrance of the blockchain world, setting off huge storm in the coin circle.

See more at: https://coinwhalenews.com/news/btc
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:20:46 AM

New projects are definitely always interesting. Despite the fact that most of the new projects are outright shit ... you can find a truly rare diamond among the new ones I will certainly explore the option that you offer. In turn, I want to share with you the treasure that I recently found. This is the Sound Money Coin project. This is a really unique coin created by one brilliant mathematician.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:10:38 PM

This topic has interested me, thank you. I will find out more about this project. But I have already seen many similar projects, how is this project different from others?

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:22:15 PM

The risk of earning money with Mining is minimal, but the initial costs and the pursuit of work are a bit annoying. Moreover, costs can vary from country to country.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:44:53 PM

There are so many ways to make money from crypto without having to go into mining, the truth is that the profit in mining is not so much as it used to be in 2017 and people are already tired in investing in mining, besides it would cost a lot of money to start up a mining farm and not everyone would be able to raise this funds.

I think another good way to make money in crypto is to invest in projects that have a very bright future and you might just end up making lots of money are the coin hits the exchange.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:56:47 PM

In my opinion there are many ways to make money in the world of cryptocurrency. through trading and mining. however, if you want to get a faster income, trading is the solution.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 04:21:51 PM

very interesting and impatient, can this be used? or still in the plan. but I'm sure it will be successful because a lot of development is being done.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: