Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO]Tagz- Australia's licensed & regulated Dual Gateway Exchange Platform  (Read 2125 times)
Qabette

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:21:38 PM

Is there some advances on being a crypto exchange that is located on Australia? I don't really know what the regulations are in there.
Australia is the leading country in the world for the implementation of cryptocurrency. I think that it is not for nothing that the project chose this country to introduce its ideas.
So the team how it turns out has chosen a very correct path for itself, since Australia is hopeful of the project Smiley
I know a lot of crypto projects that choose Australia as their place of registration. They say that there is very loyal legislation in relation to crypto projects.
As for me, over time, this country will be just the first for the development of cryptocurrency
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Endaynethe

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:13:11 PM

Is there some advances on being a crypto exchange that is located on Australia? I don't really know what the regulations are in there.
Australia is the leading country in the world for the implementation of cryptocurrency. I think that it is not for nothing that the project chose this country to introduce its ideas.
So the team how it turns out has chosen a very correct path for itself, since Australia is hopeful of the project Smiley
I know a lot of crypto projects that choose Australia as their place of registration. They say that there is very loyal legislation in relation to crypto projects.
As for me, over time, this country will be just the first for the development of cryptocurrency
Yeah, and then everyone will be quietly jealous that she is in the lead, it always happens, so you and direct competition
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:53:35 AM

realistically it takes time for any project to excel and yes good and committed team that actually want to deliver and if this team really stick to their promise i believe everyone both the investor and the project team with have a good future 
The main thing that the team did not stop active development and did not reduce the pace of project development and development of its platform. And then very soon the world will get a rather interesting project that will surely interest many crypto investors!
Everything has its time, the project is developing and rightly so, now the market allows it to do
It seems to me that now is the best time to develop the project. The crypto market shows growth, investors' attention is again focused on cryptocurrencies. Now the project has very good prospects!
96InnIvanova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:05:18 AM

realistically it takes time for any project to excel and yes good and committed team that actually want to deliver and if this team really stick to their promise i believe everyone both the investor and the project team with have a good future 
The main thing that the team did not stop active development and did not reduce the pace of project development and development of its platform. And then very soon the world will get a rather interesting project that will surely interest many crypto investors!
Now that period in the market when it is impossible to stop and you need to move on while the rate is growing, it means there will be more investors
You say it right. Today I read in the news that in Google again the word "bitcoin" is in the trend again. This suggests that the 2017 scenario is repeated!
GalievaNab

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:35:32 AM

Everything has its time, the project is developing and rightly so, now the market allows it to do
I also think that the project was lucky to start developing at the same time during the market reversal. How many projects were not lucky because they were “born” in the great depression of 2018, and Tagz develops when the market grows. This greatly increases the chances of success of the project!

Right, if the market recovers then Tagz will also follow it. I think this is quite clear by showing the license that they will be serious in a project they are going through, "Tagz".
Of course, if the crypto market goes up, then most tokens and coins will follow the main trend. Almost all crypto assets will grow. Including we will see the growth of the token Tagz.
1977IulAlieva

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:40:04 AM

I also think that the project was lucky to start developing at the same time during the market reversal. How many projects were not lucky because they were “born” in the great depression of 2018, and Tagz develops when the market grows. This greatly increases the chances of success of the project!

Right, if the market recovers then Tagz will also follow it. I think this is quite clear by showing the license that they will be serious in a project they are going through, "Tagz".
Of course, if the crypto market goes up, then most tokens and coins will follow the main trend. Almost all crypto assets will grow. Including we will see the growth of the token Tagz.
And I do not agree that absolutely everything will grow in value. Of course there will be growth, but some coins will increase in price by 5 times, and other coins will increase in price by 10 times, and other projects will increase in price by 30 times. It all depends on how much real value the project carries.
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:45:49 PM

It takes not only time but also the team to work, make updates in the project and promote it in the market, as for me this is the key to success
Properly selected exchanges also decide a lot for the initial price of the token, as people start trading there, if they see that the token is standing still, they understand that there is no point in investing there
Of course it is very important which exchanges will be selected by the team to start. If the majority of exchanges will be with a free listing, then you should not wait for a rush around the coin. you need to go where there are many traders and investors - this is usually top-level exchanges.
They say that the miser pays 2 times, that’s the point, and even in the business itself, the exchanges need to be chosen correctly.
Because very often projects carry out listing for exchanges on which there are practically no users. There it is not possible either to buy or sell your coins. It turns out that such a listing is a pure formality ... Therefore, I believe that you only need a listing on the top exchanges, otherwise it is a useless undertaking.
Well, yes, it is very important to choose the right exchange so that it all develops in the future, you can pay for the listing, but there will be no result
Project Tagz has a good potential. I think this project will be popular and famous. But now you need to strengthen marketing. Need a listing at the top level exchange. Need strong marketing. All this will make the project a success!
Of course marketing is very important. Marketing in the modern world is practically the most important thing. Marketing is able to bring the most useless project to the top and also the lack of marketing can kill even the most promising and innovative project.
Therefore, project Tagz needs to focus on marketing. Especially now when the market is showing signs of an approaching pump. I think that the price for a token can fly up to the moon in the very near future!
I think that Tagz's pretty good chances to grow significantly in price! The project is very interesting and seems quite promising. I personally expect a price increase of at least 10 times!
96InnIvanova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:57:20 PM

It takes not only time but also the team to work, make updates in the project and promote it in the market, as for me this is the key to success
Properly selected exchanges also decide a lot for the initial price of the token, as people start trading there, if they see that the token is standing still, they understand that there is no point in investing there
Of course it is very important which exchanges will be selected by the team to start. If the majority of exchanges will be with a free listing, then you should not wait for a rush around the coin. you need to go where there are many traders and investors - this is usually top-level exchanges.
They say that the miser pays 2 times, that’s the point, and even in the business itself, the exchanges need to be chosen correctly.
Because very often projects carry out listing for exchanges on which there are practically no users. There it is not possible either to buy or sell your coins. It turns out that such a listing is a pure formality ... Therefore, I believe that you only need a listing on the top exchanges, otherwise it is a useless undertaking.
Well, yes, it is very important to choose the right exchange so that it all develops in the future, you can pay for the listing, but there will be no result
Project Tagz has a good potential. I think this project will be popular and famous. But now you need to strengthen marketing. Need a listing at the top level exchange. Need strong marketing. All this will make the project a success!
Of course marketing is very important. Marketing in the modern world is practically the most important thing. Marketing is able to bring the most useless project to the top and also the lack of marketing can kill even the most promising and innovative project.
Therefore, project Tagz needs to focus on marketing. Especially now when the market is showing signs of an approaching pump. I think that the price for a token can fly up to the moon in the very near future!
I think that Tagz's pretty good chances to grow significantly in price! The project is very interesting and seems quite promising. I personally expect a price increase of at least 10 times!
The main thing is for the team to observe all the deadlines and all the points specified in the Roadmap of the Tagz project and the White Paper. Then investors will see that the Tagz project is developing on schedule and the level of confidence in the project will grow. All this should have a very positive effect on the value of the coin.
Teryle

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:13:23 PM

If the price increases by a token 10 times, then this will be a significant result.
Pabirope

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:50:54 PM

If the price increases by a token 10 times, then this will be a significant result.
For such a strong growth, you need a lot of money in good marketing and, of course, so that the market itself shows the growth of the whole cryptocurrency
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:56:34 PM

why is the price grow? while the project looks at a very low start without any big perspectives. dont think that any growth is possible with such starting positions.
Joendio

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:06:49 PM

why is the price grow? while the project looks at a very low start without any big perspectives. dont think that any growth is possible with such starting positions.
Well, yes, even if the market shows good results, it does not really mean anything)
Galdavea

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:08:06 PM

Well, yes, even if the market shows good results, it does not really mean anything)
The market is nice, but much depends on the project itself and the team, if they do not develop or stand still, nothing will even help them
Vaneenneva

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:27:47 PM

And I do not agree that absolutely everything will grow in value. Of course there will be growth, but some coins will increase in price by 5 times, and other coins will increase in price by 10 times, and other projects will increase in price by 30 times. It all depends on how much real value the project carries.
I agree, if there is a good idea, it means that the work will continue to move right.
Rdalvianna

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:04:17 PM

You say it right. Today I read in the news that in Google again the word "bitcoin" is in the trend again. This suggests that the 2017 scenario is repeated!
If he is in trend, then people will start trading on stock exchanges much more often and finally the market will continue to develop.
Qabette

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:18:56 PM

If a project has a good marketer, then it will be well advanced in the market, and the higher the positions and new customers, the better for the project itself.
Endaynethe

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:32:02 PM

It seems to me that now is the best time to develop the project. The crypto market shows growth, investors' attention is again focused on cryptocurrencies. Now the project has very good prospects!
Is it necessary to do this so that as many investors as possible notice the project in the market
Idgitcha

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:44:57 PM

If he is in trend, then people will start trading on stock exchanges much more often and finally the market will continue to develop.
It is necessary to increase the liquidity of the entire cryptocurrency, but somehow everything has been delayed for a long time, there is simply no normal growth
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:12:06 PM

The project team offers a licensed cryptocurrency exchange and I think it will be a guarantee that the project will not be fraudulent and investors ' money will be safe and saved .

How do we know this is a licensed crypto exchange?

I have no idea the last exchange I saw which claimed they are license was the Midex which I don't really follow what happen during the bear market. It looks like the exchange somehow suddenly died.
TAGZ
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:00:57 PM

The project team offers a licensed cryptocurrency exchange and I think it will be a guarantee that the project will not be fraudulent and investors ' money will be safe and saved .

How do we know this is a licensed crypto exchange?

I have no idea the last exchange I saw which claimed they are license was the Midex which I don't really follow what happen during the bear market. It looks like the exchange somehow suddenly died.

https://steemit.com/tagz/@tagzexchange/tagz-info-is-tagz-a-scam-what-is-tagz-legal-and-regulated
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: