Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] Migranet - Global Immigration Powered By AI & Blockchain  (Read 1871 times)
Migranet
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:25:39 PM

Migranet presents a one-stop solution to migrants and accredited migration practitioners by automating the processing of migration applications.
Since you have mentioned that you have your own platform. May I know if you have available mobile application in Google Playstore or Apple Store? I am excited to try it out and how AI works based on the Professional background of every users that is applicable for every country.

The platform and app are still in the development stage, we will be sure to keep everyone updated on the progress.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:54:27 PM

Well, the concept of idea is pretty unique for me, but do you really have that big market opportunity on this are? I mean, is the immigration really huge?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 05:09:44 PM

Well, the concept of idea is pretty unique for me, but do you really have that big market opportunity on this are? I mean, is the immigration really huge?

With regards to the market, immigration has been, is, and will continue to be a very lucrative business.  The 11 most immigrated to countries generated 94 billion dollars in 2017, please see our pitch deck.

Our main focus is the protection of the immigrants and providing them services at a reasonable price while also generating revenue.  The market is huge, completely lacking of any similar business as we are the only one doing this, and in desperate need of reform.

gerstrix

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:26:39 PM

Tell me whether the project provides for the development of applications for mobile devices? The project has a great future in my opinion. But what about mobility?

Thanks for the question, yes Migranet is planning on the development of an app for our platform.
Fine. Thanks for the answer. I am sure that the application will be very popular among users and will facilitate many processes related to migration.

gerstrix

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:40:03 PM

TOKEN INFORMATION

Good day. If you touch upon the topic of fees for services under the terms of the project, is it really beneficial for customers? I mean the service will be cheaper in terms of cost than it is now in the centers or more expensive? Will there be promotions in the initial stages to attract?

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:12:04 AM

The platform and app are still in the development stage, we will be sure to keep everyone updated on the progress.
I am looking forward to see it so I can try it. It is a great feeling and experience to have them so I can show it also to my friends who are interested in the project. Also, the actual platform/mobile application will give us an idea on how the project really works.
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:37:15 AM

TOKEN INFORMATION

Good day. If you touch upon the topic of fees for services under the terms of the project, is it really beneficial for customers? I mean the service will be cheaper in terms of cost than it is now in the centers or more expensive? Will there be promotions in the initial stages to attract?

Yes the fees are going to be much much cheaper than traditional means, when we automate the points based applications there is going to be approx. a 90% reduction in fees.  And yes, there is much more coming with regards to promotion and were super excited for whats next!
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:41:11 AM

I am looking forward to see it so I can try it. It is a great feeling and experience to have them so I can show it also to my friends who are interested in the project. Also, the actual platform/mobile application will give us an idea on how the project really works.

Well we appreciate your interest and we know your going to love it when you see it, the ability to not only automate and reduce the costs associated with the process but also guide migrants to countries that need their services to ultimately increase the quality of life they can expect once they get there.  This project represents the first time this type of platform has been made and our vision is to see everyone use it that needs this kind of service.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:13:24 AM

I want to asking some question , 1 MIG = $0.2 USD and soft cap is $20M, after check the telegram channel, look like project already raised 0.5M and spent on development of our AI prototype, administrative fees, legal fees and business development, how about if project does not achieve the soft cap target, team will refund to investor or project continues?

We are an immigration business underneath the platform.  We are not going anywhere and this project will continue.
Thank for the reply, happy to hear that project will continue even if don't meet the soft cap. Anyway I want to remind all the investor beware of scammer, today I've receive pm in telegram about migranet project and someone tried to camouflage migranet team member, force me download something. must be careful ...

That is always a problem on Telegram, we do have a pinned message that indicates all official Admins in the chat, please refer to that if you have any concerns.
Thanks, I just report the issue to you, I've check the pinned message and know that who pm is a scammer, by the way may team add the collect funds progress bar in website home page and let investor easy to know the latest raised fund information?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:47:43 AM

soft cap 20m, damn :O
seems like alot of people on the team
kinda a pretty far out use case tho no?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:18:37 AM

Did not read the white paper yet but the presentation of announcement thread is enough to say that the project looks great. I have some questions for you, how did you decide to put the application fees to those dollars? What are the considerations?

Also, the softcap is quite huge, what if at the end you don't reach softcap?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 10:40:53 PM

soft cap 20m, damn :O
seems like alot of people on the team
kinda a pretty far out use case tho no?

Hey Cj, we don't believe the use case is far out at all, in fact, we believe it is very accurate and realistic.  What do you find far out?  I'd be more than happy to explain further if you have any specific questions about it.

Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 10:48:54 PM

Did not read the white paper yet but the presentation of announcement thread is enough to say that the project looks great. I have some questions for you, how did you decide to put the application fees to those dollars? What are the considerations?

Also, the softcap is quite huge, what if at the end you don't reach softcap?

Hi rijaljun, the application fees were designed by the collaboration of our experienced team of immigration consultants, lawyers, and our developers in the assessment of the costs associated when automation is introduced.   

Currently, an application fee for Canada runs between $3,000 and $5,000, Migranet will reduce these fees by up to 90%.

In regards to the soft cap, $20 million is not that huge when considering the scope of practice Migranet has.  IF we don't reach by Aug 15th, Migranet will not stop.  The world needs Migranet and we will make sure to bring this platform to the people no matter what. 
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 10:49:53 PM

I want to asking some question , 1 MIG = $0.2 USD and soft cap is $20M, after check the telegram channel, look like project already raised 0.5M and spent on development of our AI prototype, administrative fees, legal fees and business development, how about if project does not achieve the soft cap target, team will refund to investor or project continues?

We are an immigration business underneath the platform.  We are not going anywhere and this project will continue.
Thank for the reply, happy to hear that project will continue even if don't meet the soft cap. Anyway I want to remind all the investor beware of scammer, today I've receive pm in telegram about migranet project and someone tried to camouflage migranet team member, force me download something. must be careful ...

That is always a problem on Telegram, we do have a pinned message that indicates all official Admins in the chat, please refer to that if you have any concerns.
Thanks, I just report the issue to you, I've check the pinned message and know that who pm is a scammer, by the way may team add the collect funds progress bar in website home page and let investor easy to know the latest raised fund information?

I'll pass along that request to the team, thanks for your input and help!
gerstrix

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:27:48 PM

Well we appreciate your interest and we know your going to love it when you see it, the ability to not only automate and reduce the costs associated with the process but also guide migrants to countries that need their services to ultimately increase the quality of life they can expect once they get there.  This project represents the first time this type of platform has been made and our vision is to see everyone use it that needs this kind of service.
There was a question about payment services. What currency will be served? Will be generally accepted in dollars?

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:31:46 PM

Thank for your help, hope the team accept my request and add the funds raised progress bar, anyway currently I'm still reading project whitepaper because it's include too much information, total of 47 page, I need time to finish it Cheesy
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:08:09 PM

Currently, very active immigration flows from less developed countries to more developed ones.  A lot of people who are trying to find the best in life are faced with a lot of problems.  I hope that this platform will be able to help solve all the problems.  After all, everyone has the right to choose. Well, in what country he wants to live.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:16:11 PM

Currently, very active immigration flows from less developed countries to more developed ones.  A lot of people who are trying to find the best in life are faced with a lot of problems.  I hope that this platform will be able to help solve all the problems.  After all, everyone has the right to choose. Well, in what country he wants to live.
In some countries, immigration laws are tough enough, but nevertheless there is an opportunity to find a permanent place of residence.  But the fact is that the difficulties are due to bureaucratic red tape, and also because of the large number of scammers who are trying to make money with the help of migrants, many people fail to achieve their goals.  I'd like to hope that this project will greatly help such people.
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:38:47 PM

There was a question about payment services. What currency will be served? Will be generally accepted in dollars?

MIG Tokens will be the form of payment for services.
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:40:31 PM

Thank for your help, hope the team accept my request and add the funds raised progress bar, anyway currently I'm still reading project whitepaper because it's include too much information, total of 47 page, I need time to finish it Cheesy

Enjoy the whitepaper!  If you have any questions as you read through please let me know.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: