Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:14:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] Migranet - Global Immigration Powered By AI & Blockchain  (Read 1871 times)
Migranet
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:23:17 PM

I checked your whitepaper and Website. Everything is good. But it seems that you are taking much time to launch the platform. Do you have any plan to launch before the given time?

Our goals are to stick to to the roadmap but if we are able to launch sooner and it makes sense then of course we will proceed sooner.
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:24:56 PM

Did your coins launch on any market? If it is not, when and which market will launch your coin?

Details coming very soon, stay tuned!
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:26:21 PM

Can you implement 100%  base of your road map?
I think it will be challenge for the team migranet!

Of course we can, and we will, challenge accepted! 😎
Sumaiya13

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:27:33 PM

Do you have any plan to list in top 10 CMC exchange in this year?
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:42:17 PM

Stay tuned, we have some exciting news coming soon.  Cool
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:16:54 PM

today I am happy to see your update, your IEO will take place on the IDAX exchange, IDAX is a big exchange with a large volume of transactions, hopefully your IEO runs well and direcly your tokens can be listed there.
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 07:44:55 PM

today I am happy to see your update, your IEO will take place on the IDAX exchange, IDAX is a big exchange with a large volume of transactions, hopefully your IEO runs well and direcly your tokens can be listed there.

Thank you for your well wishes!

We have updated our website to include 7 languages, we have our infographic video translated into Korean, Simple Chinese, Japanese and Russsian, as well as interviews with a few of our team members with more to come.

Check the website out here.... www.migranet.io

Youtube channel here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwVYH2oK0rH51dk161m-hQ/videos

We have much more on the way Smiley

SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:02:52 PM

The project undoubtedly deserves attention, IDAX is a confirmation. I will follow the news, and I wish the team good luck in achieving their goals.
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:20:11 PM

The project undoubtedly deserves attention, IDAX is a confirmation. I will follow the news, and I wish the team good luck in achieving their goals.

We appreciate that! Thanks for your support!
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 01:45:34 PM

The allocation for bounty is 1,700,000 MIG, right? but you were create Bounty Campaign in 2 Round. Then, is that allocation for both rounds?
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 10:02:19 PM

The allocation for bounty is 1,700,000 MIG, right? but you were create Bounty Campaign in 2 Round. Then, is that allocation for both rounds?

This is a brand new bounty, round one and two are separate and have allocations for each at 1,700,000 MIGs.

Thanks!
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:56:00 AM

Stay tuned, we have some exciting news coming soon.  Cool

The exchange is small but already good that there is progress.
Of course, will not buy your tokens, although like the idea, but sure that the price will fall when the bidding starts actively.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:02:30 PM

Hi Migranet team! Your blog post (https://krown.io/story/how-artificial-intelligence-and-blockchain-are-set-to-transform-the-global-immigration-sector-the) has been submitted to Krown! Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!
If it buried? You have just submitted the blog post without even knowing the developer permission, well, if you have the permission then its ok.
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 11:39:06 PM

Stay tuned, we have some exciting news coming soon.  Cool

The exchange is small but already good that there is progress.
Of course, will not buy your tokens, although like the idea, but sure that the price will fall when the bidding starts actively.

No problem, we are in it for the long haul, there is value here. Smiley
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 11:50:39 PM

Hi Migranet team! Your blog post (https://krown.io/story/how-artificial-intelligence-and-blockchain-are-set-to-transform-the-global-immigration-sector-the) has been submitted to Krown! Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!
If it buried? You have just submitted the blog post without even knowing the developer permission, well, if you have the permission then its ok.

It's OK, spread the word!
gerstrix

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:52:06 AM

Hi! Where can I pass KYC?

Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:14:37 PM

Hi! Where can I pass KYC?

Announcement coming soon.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:02:15 PM

I just visited this project and saw that this project was in round 2 but did round 1 go well and managed to achieve what was wanted? Have you reached the token sale?
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:07:52 PM

I just visited this project and saw that this project was in round 2 but did round 1 go well and managed to achieve what was wanted? Have you reached the token sale?

Hi! Our IEO starts on the 16th of May  Smiley
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:31:26 PM

I like the way hove Migranet will solve migration problem. Sure that it will be sucsessful if team will follow own roadmap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: