Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] Migranet - Global Immigration Powered By AI & Blockchain  (Read 1871 times)
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:14:51 PM

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to give an update to you all about our listing date, it has been changed to June 26th on IDAX with more exchanges in the works.

Thanks again for all your support!!

Are you planning to support price of the token on the exchange? or will the price be determined by the market?
Migranet
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 09:32:17 PM

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to give an update to you all about our listing date, it has been changed to June 26th on IDAX with more exchanges in the works.

Are you planning to support price of the token on the exchange? or will the price be determined by the market?

Of course, we are going to Market Make! 
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 09:34:19 PM

Hey Everyone,

Does the Migranet not do the IEO again other than IDAX? How much funds have been collected from the sale of tokens so far? Has the softcap been reached?

No more IEOs, just focused on the listing date of June 26th.

We have raised 3.5 from IDAX, and approx 700,000 privately to date.

Hopefully see you on IDAX, and we have more exchanges on the way.

Thanks for your support!
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:20:23 PM

Hey Everyone,

Does the Migranet not do the IEO again other than IDAX? How much funds have been collected from the sale of tokens so far? Has the softcap been reached?

Thanks for your support!

Owh, i see it,no more IEOs in the future.. So admin, what will happen with unsold token? Will you burn it or you have other plan for unsold token?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:24:25 AM

I saw the first round of the IEO on the idax running successfully, but the hardcap that has been set is quite large, will this project implement an IEO other than IDAX?

We are currently focusing on our listing date of June 8th as our number one focus.  Hopefully see you there!

It looks like your question has been very clearly answered by the development team because I see they have step by step to make the achievement they will do. Although this is very difficult to achieve this year because many investors are starting to get disappointed with some bad projects.

IEO is one way to sell tokens, currently the IEO is popular and attractive to investors, especially if you can implement the IEO in large markets such as binance, huobi and bittrex, because the token listing after sales becomes clear.

If the IEO is very clear and real to make the trust of many people, but I see some people complaining about what happened to the IEO and not much different from the others. I only saw a few words of people who were disappointed.

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:04:30 AM

Is here anyone from the team can answer to this issue? Why you are telling bounty hunters to do KYC for Migranet bounty when it is not needed legally? It's a illegal thing to do and there are so many ways to identify bounty cheaters with alt accounts. If you are forcing bounty hunters to do the KYC just for making sure of this then it is highly illegal and questionable. Beside there's no third party top KYC/AML service providers are even doing those verification rather it is being done by the bounty manager himself. What guarantee is there that people's personal information won't be leaked by the manager?

Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 07:52:08 PM

Is here anyone from the team can answer to this issue? Why you are telling bounty hunters to do KYC for Migranet bounty when it is not needed legally? It's a illegal thing to do and there are so many ways to identify bounty cheaters with alt accounts. If you are forcing bounty hunters to do the KYC just for making sure of this then it is highly illegal and questionable. Beside there's no third party top KYC/AML service providers are even doing those verification rather it is being done by the bounty manager himself. What guarantee is there that people's personal information won't be leaked by the manager?

Thank you for the question and concern.  To address your question we have full confidence our bounty team is handling this issue with the utmost security and your personal information is safe.  We decided to go this route as identifying our token holders and verifying their identity is important to us.

Thanks for your understanding and support!
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 07:53:08 PM

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for your support!

Owh, i see it,no more IEOs in the future.. So admin, what will happen with unsold token? Will you burn it or you have other plan for unsold token?

At this stage burning tokens is not a part of our plan as the MIG tokens are going to be used on the platform for payment of service.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:29:38 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 12:37:51 PM by invincible49

Thank you for the question and concern.  To address your question we have full confidence our bounty team is handling this issue with the utmost security and your personal information is safe.  We decided to go this route as identifying our token holders and verifying their identity is important to us.

Thanks for your understanding and support!
This is not what you decide to do. KYC/AML is only needed when your project is under a certain authority's law that wants you to provide all the official token buyers details. As long you are protecting your customers personal data you are respecting GDPR compliance. When you ask your crowd sale token buyers to provide their information to a Third Party KYC verification team, you are actually doing the right thing. But since you are asking bounty hunters to provide KYC only because you want to identify the cheating bounty accounts, not because it is something you are obliged to do according to your IEO rule and asking bounty hunters to submit those details, personal pictures on Google Form, not to any Third Party team who uses blockchain for securing bounty hunters data- you are actually breaking GDPR code.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:49:08 PM

I saw the first round of the IEO on the idax running successfully, but the hardcap that has been set is quite large, will this project implement an IEO other than IDAX?

We are currently focusing on our listing date of June 8th as our number one focus.  Hopefully see you there!

It looks like your question has been very clearly answered by the development team because I see they have step by step to make the achievement they will do. Although this is very difficult to achieve this year because many investors are starting to get disappointed with some bad projects.

IEO is one way to sell tokens, currently the IEO is popular and attractive to investors, especially if you can implement the IEO in large markets such as binance, huobi and bittrex, because the token listing after sales becomes clear.

If the IEO is very clear and real to make the trust of many people, but I see some people complaining about what happened to the IEO and not much different from the others. I only saw a few words of people who were disappointed.

Not all IEOs are good and promising there must be some projects from them doing IEOs on small exchanges or not many visitors, but if Migranet chooses the right one at IDAX and many users there.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:28:39 PM

I see you have a High ranking in major ICO review websites. But how about adoption of your project? I don’t see this project working without getting involved with the government. How do you plan to scale through?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 05:34:56 AM

I see you have a High ranking in major ICO review websites. But how about the adoption of your project? I don’t see this project working without getting involved with the government. How do you plan to scale through?

Thanks for your question, this is a common misunderstanding about Migranets operational details.

Think of us as an alternative to immigration practitioners, immigration practitioners also do not work with governments.  Like them, we handle the assessment of the migrant and the paperwork associated with the application process. 

This service currently costs between $3,000 - 5,000 dollars - we will charge $500.

Migration has been, currently is and will continue to be a very profitable business - We just want to make it more accessible, efficient and secure.

As far as scaling, we have a very scalable business model and one that can grow piece by piece as we develop and add more migration classes to the platform.  Also, we plan on focusing on the most immigrated to countries first and expanding from there.

Hope that helps answer your question.
ning_aric

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:16:40 AM

I see you have a High ranking in major ICO review websites. But how about the adoption of your project? I don’t see this project working without getting involved with the government. How do you plan to scale through?

Thanks for your question, this is a common misunderstanding about Migranets operational details.

Think of us as an alternative to immigration practitioners, immigration practitioners also do not work with governments.  Like them, we handle the assessment of the migrant and the paperwork associated with the application process. 

This service currently costs between $3,000 - 5,000 dollars - we will charge $500.

Migration has been, currently is and will continue to be a very profitable business - We just want to make it more accessible, efficient and secure.

As far as scaling, we have a very scalable business model and one that can grow piece by piece as we develop and add more migration classes to the platform.  Also, we plan on focusing on the most immigrated to countries first and expanding from there.

Yes, it does answer my question. And from your reply, I want to think you’ve been in the immigration business for quite some time, that’s good for you. What countries would be first?

Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 05:49:19 PM

Yes, it does answer my question. And from your reply, I want to think you’ve been in the immigration business for quite some time, that’s good for you. What countries would be first?

Personally, I have never been in the industry outside of my association with Migranet.  I am a quick study though, especially when our founder has been in immigration for over 15 years as a Canadian Consultant and this project is a direct result of his personal experiences.   

Our target countries to start are Canada, Australia, New Zealand, EU but that will be better defined as the development of the platform continues.  And with regards to our development, stay tuned we have some exciting news coming regarding that!

ning_aric

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:15:06 PM

Personally, I have never been in the industry outside of my association with Migranet.  I am a quick study though, especially when our founder has been in immigration for over 15 years as a Canadian Consultant and this project is a direct result of his personal experiences.   

Our target countries to start are Canada, Australia, New Zealand, EU but that will be better defined as the development of the platform continues.  And with regards to our development, stay tuned we have some exciting news coming regarding that!

All I can say is awesome. It ain’t easy for immigrants and I think this is one project that would have the interest of immigrants. Maybe migranet tokens would be their first cryptocurrencies too. That would be nice.

Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 07:59:54 PM

All I can say is awesome. It ain’t easy for immigrants and I think this is one project that would have the interest of immigrants. Maybe Migranet tokens would be their first cryptocurrencies too. That would be nice.

Hey thanks for the support!  That's a cool way to look at it, their first exposure would be through MIG and could be a truly life-changing experience.  I love it.

Migranet
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 12:10:37 AM

We are so excited to announce our upcoming listing on #HOTBIT!!

More details to follow

https://twitter.com/Hotbit_news/status/1140546297209843712/photo/1

[center/]
hasrunrenleis68

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:35:08 AM

Really? Isn't migration normally done by embassies of countries involve?

I have no say about you guys having a big project which likely going to ask KYC of course but having the softcap of $20,000,000 is already too much. And I don't think there is the demand for such project right now knowing that blockchain isn't used by governments yet. I could be wrong though.

Good Morning!

It's not unusual to have that kind of reaction when you first read about Migranet, here are some things to consider as you do your assessment.

We are not replacing embassies nor are we intending to replace individual countries government officials.  As a very basic comparison, think of us as the Expedia of immigration.  All regulations and requirements are pre-loaded and updated, our platform has an easy to use, but advanced interface that can instantly tell you if the requirements are met for your desired country of migration.  The platform will also identify alternative countries for which the applicant would meet the official requirements. 

There are generally two ways people currently immigrate:
1) They apply for a visa, student permit, immigration etc., on their own directly through each governments immigration website.
2. Immigrants seek the help of immigration consultants and lawyers who charge anywhere from $3000.00 to $8000 for the handling of these applications. The realization of Migranets vision will reduce the cost imposed on migrants up to 90% by automating applications that are based on point systems.

So remember, we are separate from government, significantly reducing costs, vastly increasing access to the system, increased security, and we provide an efficient streamlined system for migrants to use. 

Thanks for checking us out and please send any feedback you have, we're happy to explain everything!
I really appreciate the vision of this project, of course this project will greatly help prospective immigrants who find it difficult to find alternative ways in their immigration efforts ... but the question is whether each country will accept given the enormous cost efficiency offered by this project ... .
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:05:26 AM

More details to follow

[center/]
This is good news for Migranet (MIG) to be listed on hotbit and after that IDAX I hope that at MIG at IDAX it will be listed soon.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:00:54 PM

More details to follow

[center/]
Congratulation, Good job admin, now Migranet will have 2 exchanges, i hope the migranet token will be listed on Top 10 exchanges as soon as possible.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: