Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: California Collective: Fresh CBD and Hemp Products Delivered Daily!  (Read 258 times)
californiacollective (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:14:32 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2020, 07:13:15 PM by californiacollective

Welcome To California Collective

Cannabis Cookies now available Grin
German Chocolate Cookies made with chocolate, coconut, and cannabis ($15 USD)

7 Grams of CBD Flower ($45 USD)
28 Grams of CBD Flower ($105 USD)
Pre-Rolled Pack of 12 CBD Flower Joints ($65 USD)
Pre-Rolled 5-Pack of 12 CBD Flower Joints ($225 USD)

Free shipping in the US. Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and other Cryptos are accepted.

Premium Hemp CBD Flower. Our flower is grown naturally, it is rich in terpenes and cannabinoids, and hand selected from growers around the country. Take your CBD experience back to the most natural option available with the plant itself.

Our buds test between 14-20% CBD, with less than 0.3% delta-9 THC. We seek out only the cleanest and most potent varieties available.

What is CBD Flower?

CBD Flower is the actual plant material that CBD Oil products are extracted from. However, we have separated out the buds, which hold the majority of cannabinoid contents. This creates a non-psychoactive hemp flower that individuals may smoke, consume, cook with, and more. Find out why people are so excited about this newfound CBD option today.

Legal Disclaimer
California Collective cannot and does not make any claims that using our CBD containing products will improve any medical symptoms or conditions. We encourage all customers to seek proper medical advice before making any dietary changes that include CBD containing products.

Legality of CBD Products
Our industrial hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) products are legal to buy, possess consume and sell in the United States as well as many other countries.   The FDA considers Hemp and Hemp-derived cannabinoids (including CBD) to be food-based products, and non-psychoactive hemp is NOT included in Schedule I of the Controlled Substance Act.

Our hemp products are considered food or dietary supplements, and our CBD is a natural constituent of the hemp plant/hemp seed and stalk oil and is not synthetic or artificial; therefore, our naturally-derived, industrial hemp-based CBD is exempt from Schedule I, just as any other constituent of non-psychoactive industrial hemp.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 09:19:15 PM

California Collective is now on Telegram and Google!
Telegram: @californiacollective | Google: California Collective

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 08:16:51 PM

You can now use PotCoin to purchase any of our CBD products. | PotCoin Announcement

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 11:33:25 PM

Sour Space Candy is a tasty treat! Smiley

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 06:05:39 PM

Pre-Rolls are a convenient way to enjoy CBD. Message us to order a pack of 12 joints of flower Grin (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxn7DmVBecu/)
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:34:36 PM

When I get pulled over and I have one of these will a cop be able to tell there is no thc in it? And that it's completely legal? Cause in my state it's illegal all around

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 10:41:14 PM

When I get pulled over and I have one of these will a cop be able to tell there is no thc in it? And that it's completely legal? Cause in my state it's illegal all around
There are disclaimers on the packaging showing that it is legal industrial grade hemp. There are also QR codes on the packaging that provide the test results, showing the product contains no greater than the US legal amount of THC.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 11:28:47 PM

We are offering 10% off your order through the Month of June! Grin

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 07:13:47 PM

Cannabis Cookies now available Grin
German Chocolate Cookies made with chocolate, coconut, and cannabis ($15 USD)

We can bake you other flavors like chocolate chip, red velvet, and snickerdoodles.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: