Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is right for investment??  (Read 1147 times)
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:03:51 PM

How do you choose altcoin in the current conditions, when you want to invest in cryptocurrency? Do you see the price or popularity? Share your suggestions and I will appreciate it. Thank you for your comments, success is always for us all.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:28:13 PM

The only I choose the altcoins to invest in is through the team and the name behind the development once you can see a popular name behind the project and you are able to verify the physical address of the business behind the project that is a good altcoin to invest in, because the coin will be backed by a working ecosystem.
Mezounbanned

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 07:33:36 PM

How do you choose altcoin in the current conditions, when you want to invest in cryptocurrency? Do you see the price or popularity? Share your suggestions and I will appreciate it. Thank you for your comments, success is always for us all.

You have to look on the project in general. Compare it with other similar projects to make base line to see how is this project doing with respect the others more mature. After at which stage price is evolving. If it is just beginning beware of overemotiomal market if it too far you have to catch up with to grasp potential for growth.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:36:44 PM

I choose, projects like eth or stellar which are established and already has very low risks or projects have a very small market cap and big potential like risk big win big tokens (like semux). There is lots of ways for choosing, you should decide your own strategy.

indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:39:54 PM

The only I choose the altcoins to invest in is through the team and the name behind the development once you can see a popular name behind the project and you are able to verify the physical address of the business behind the project that is a good altcoin to invest in, because the coin will be backed by a working ecosystem.
The right analysis, namely by choosing a great project team and also hard workers. Many projects failed because of less solid teamwork. Good advice from you. But do you also observe the price chart, when you want to choose investment coins carefully? Thank you so much, goodluck for you.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:47:50 PM

right now, if i have to put real money, i only choose project with an enough level of success.
Sadly, i've seen to many ico with great ideas, end in total failure Sad
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 07:48:23 PM

Just bear in the mind the gold and only rules before investing in any financial markets: Buy low and sell high. Never make a risky investment with useless shitcoins and no real use state altcoins.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:07:29 PM

Its a simple formula if you are serious investor and want low risk portfolio, the highest volume coins are the ones that are serious coins and the volume is telling you the people behind the coin, the interest and the amount of money behind that project so if you want to pick some alts from a list of 2000 then it can be a night mare so i will suggest you to find the best alts from top 20 coins and if you are a day trader then you should select from top 5.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 08:18:10 PM

We've got more than 2000+ cryptocurrencies to make an investment. Among these, there are lot of potential altcoins that have provided investors and the traders with the best profit. Maybe it looks little disappointing with some altcoins, and for the same we cannot categorize every altcoins are the same. Here one with the knowledge to predict the market and about the growth of the respective altcoin can profit good through investing onto altcoins.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:37:04 PM

I chose altcoin investment based on popularity and trading volume. I chose ethereum because ethereum is my favorite altcoin and also seeing its current price is an opportunity for you to invest there.

prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:40:13 PM

You look for an altcoin that has been oversold, or you look for an altcoin that you believe will be hyped up soon and try to buy in before this happens (and you hold accordingly). Never buy at the top or immediately after a pump.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:02:44 PM

I think some of them are good mediums of investment, but definitely not all, for most people in the market. I think the best basis can revolve on many different things and factors. For me, it's good to consider these points: (1) The support one such coin commands in the community -- If many people actually believe in it and use it in their transactions and investments, then it can be a good sign that such coin has a long way to go in the market. (2) The developers -- If you happen to find a coin that has a proactive team of developers and managers that has a concrete plan to make the cryptocurrency succeed, which is quite scare these days, are a good consideration too. Lastly, (3) Its movement -- Check on how the coin is moving in the market, if it is showing aggressive movements, even if there are decreases at times, but would always go back up, then that can be a good sign that such coin has a good impact in the market.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:10:44 PM

If you couldn't choose for your own then I suggest to invest only in those who have been around in crypto look in the top list in CMCTOP100 .
They are the alt-coins that I trust since they already have a wall of supporters that would back up the price and wouldn't be dump easily.
And invest in an alt-coin that have an active community and a good project , Invest only for the crypto that you think would last for long since look for a long term investment but it also depends on you.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:11:25 PM

Altcoins token are the best form of investment but only if you can make the right choices
To deal with an altcoin you must dyor and be sure to invest on token with product value
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:11:35 PM

To me in this topic I will say it all depends on the altcoin in question, because some altcoins have reputable future, and such will be good to invest into.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:19:44 PM

I think that it will always be important to invest in altcoins. Because they are always in trend and some are very promising. I believe in their great future.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:23:36 PM

Choose those coins that have not yet grown , I think until the bullish trend you can buy a lot of good coins , at the moment I think the whole top 20 is great for this

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:29:42 PM

Its worth investing for especially if you are looking for the top altcoins. I am not investing with the new coins right now because i believe its not worth it. I suggest to study more about the altcoins, most of the altcoins now are pumping even if the market is still in bear trend, try to invest on that and earn profit as well.
Chinocshyp

Activity: 112

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:33:59 PM

Well, I see both. Most people dwell solely on the popularity of tokens, but I don't. some tokens are actually enterprise tokens which will be used by businesses. those tokens might not be popular, but their prices will always increase because businesses need them. Altcoins are right for investment, but you have to know the right altcoin to choose. This depends on a lot of factors which is left on to you to dig on.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
MualanMaulana

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:48:40 PM

in my opinion, in a situation like this. investing in altcoins by looking at its popularity is the safest step at the moment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: