Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is right for investment??  (Read 1151 times)
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:54:56 AM

How do you choose altcoin in the current conditions, when you want to invest in cryptocurrency? Do you see the price or popularity? Share your suggestions and I will appreciate it. Thank you for your comments, success is always for us all.
I avoid all low-volume coins, spend money only on top altcoins, why risk buying unpopular projects when the prices of the top fell so low and their benefit from their purchase is obvious to all

Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:02:56 AM

I look very well into new projects before investing investing in them, I strongly make research about their team and their partners!! But is advisable investing with already know project like Bitcoin, Ether and stellar than risking with new project.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:08:54 AM

Investing in altcoins is good, for me is the best to invest in, but before investing on altcoin, you need to first know much about the project if the project is backed up by competent and standard Team and if the project really have good plans that could help them in this bearish market.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:13:08 AM

if for us, we have many altcoins by looking at market conditions that still show unfavorable prices, I think we will continue to maintain my Altcoin at a more stable market price.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:14:09 AM

altcoins  ? you know meyt there are too many kinds of altcoins  . few examples are eth , bch , xrp and so on ....  
not all are right for investment because not all altcoins are legit but most of them are only fake or no real world usage , those coins tend to die overtime after they pump .  

for sure, I will choose altcoin with high popularity

popularity is not the key of chosing a good coin . some coin can be scam coin but they can be also popular because the owner put an effort to promote thier scam project .  other top coins are not also popular but why they are on the top list ?
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:15:53 AM

I think the “name” of the project is the most important. I invest money if the project has a well-known developer with a good reputation.

If you invest in a project with a good development team and the idea of that project is good, it will also be a good opportunity for us to invest, I often invest in projects that have good and strong development team, they will make that project more developed.
That's right, the team that becomes a developer on a project will determine whether the coin will end successfully or not. support from developers will determine the direction of development of Coin usage. a strong team will produce something good and a team that is not good will produce something less good too.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:03:09 PM

if you don't want to fall scam cryptos you should choose in the top coinmarketcap at least in the top 20 they are trusted cryptos and it's good time to buy cryptos because I think we already hit the bottom so the bull run is coming soon.

Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:06:19 PM

How do you choose altcoin in the current conditions, when you want to invest in cryptocurrency? Do you see the price or popularity? Share your suggestions and I will appreciate it. Thank you for your comments, success is always for us all.
I avoid all low-volume coins, spend money only on top altcoins, why risk buying unpopular projects when the prices of the top fell so low and their benefit from their purchase is obvious to all
I just try to pick some low coins which was having a lot of potential based on my analyzation, you can see that how eterbase was going to the moon dude, so many people are never thinking about that. Im interested with any exchange token

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:12:46 PM

if you don't want to fall scam cryptos you should choose in the top coinmarketcap at least in the top 20 they are trusted cryptos and it's good time to buy cryptos because I think we already hit the bottom so the bull run is coming soon.
I also think that the recovery of the cryptocurrency market begins. I believe that everything will start happening and soon we will all start making money

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:17:22 PM

I'm not an ordinary investor. I do not choose those altcoins that have grown well for investment. Because the profit when investing in it is quite low.
I often choose self-development projects and I am quite adventurous to get rich. projects that don't need to call for capital to grow and have a good partner often make me feel excited.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:23:06 PM

Investing in altcoins is a way to make good money , but you only need to follow the rules of investment to earn , as there are altcoins that are already dead

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:24:40 PM

I'm not an ordinary investor. I do not choose those altcoins that have grown well for investment. Because the profit when investing in it is quite low.
I often choose self-development projects and I am quite adventurous to get rich. projects that don't need to call for capital to grow and have a good partner often make me feel excited.
I am also a very risky person and tend to choose new projects that are starting to grow because it gives me a better return in the future. I think the market is now very stable so investing right now can help me a lot of new profits. Maybe just a few big news or news related to cooperation with other projects will also make the value of the coin increase.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 12:39:03 PM

I invest at random, choose any coin from the top 20 and buy it for 50% of the money that I have in stock. Then I choose the next coin and spend 25% on it, another 25% on the next one. And believe me this method has not let me down yet.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 12:42:26 PM

Yes, top coins will be safer. The possibility of altcoins are right for the investment, is equal to the possibility of it is wrong. This depends on your choice. When you make the right choice, you will earn.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:55:08 PM

altcoin is indeed the right choice to invest but in this condition you have to be more careful because the market is still not stable.
but not all Altcoin are good and can produce, so you must be smart in choosing and that is certainly not a fake coin.
Altcoin is the choice of many people because the price is cheap and can be obtained with small capital.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:06:36 PM

Yes, top coins will be safer. The possibility of altcoins are right for the investment, is equal to the possibility of it is wrong. This depends on your choice. When you make the right choice, you will earn.

Yes, you are right potential coins will have a huge demand in the market and now it is the right time to invest and hold them in the long term will always have a great future. The progress of development will have a huge impact on their prices.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 01:14:25 PM

It seems to me that altcoins have much more chances for growth than bitcoin or other coins from the top 10. For myself, I decided that I invest in promising newcomers. I find little-known coins and see if there is technology and a unique concept there, and if I find it, I invest in these projects. Or start mining as for example Sound Money Coin.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:19:29 PM

there are so many altcoins that are suitable for us to invest and in my opinion it is indeed quite good if we want to benefit from investment, but don't let us invest in coins that have no potential

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:20:46 PM

the current market is experiencing price declines, and this is a good opportunity to buy and invest it. I personally tend to like popular altcoins such as ethereum, litecoin, and eos. I think this altcoin has good development and is good for the long term.

Disaster435

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:22:14 PM

It's good time to buy altcoins. Altcoin share is growing, so good gains are possibly ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: