Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a credible ICO or crypto media to work with  (Read 90 times)
SBBEV8 (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:01:35 PM

My name is Dare Shonubi (CCE). I am a Certified Cryptocurrency Expert offering over 3 years of project development,  tecghnical writing, strategic marketing, institutional trading, research and market analysis, and general crypto business advisory and consultation. I will be glad to work with your team within the scope of any of the aforementioned areas of expertise.

My acquired cryptocurrency and Blockchain certification makes it easy for me to find a good model to explain the Blockchain to the understanding of even a 5-year old!

My extensive working experience include start ups like; Smart Trip Platform and imusify (both projects carried out successful token sales), crypto media houses like; Coinsauce and Coindeligent(top crypto media houses) and outside the crypto space, like,  Slow Food Editore(a top Italian magazine),  and a lot of other inclusions contained in my curriculum vitae.

I understand the Blockchain and cryptocurrency to an extent that cannot be underated and I can take up the vacant position with constant and evident proof-of-work and efficiency.  I like to read back from you.

Kind regards,
Dare Shonubi (CCE)

Track record of working experience(please find full details in attached CV):

Project development:
1. Smart trip platform(smarttripplatform.io)
2. imusify(imusify.io)

Past work in content writing:

Author profiles:
1. Coinsauce: https://coinsauce.com/author/shonubi-dare/
2. Paper drips: https://www.paperdrips.com/dare-shonubi

PRESS RELEASES:
1. https://www.icogeeker.com/coineium-ico-the-global-digital-services-platforms/

2. CryptoProductivity https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/05/30/Mark-Our-Words-On-next-food-price-crisis-the-empty-proof-of-woork-cryptos-like-bitcoin-litecoin-etc-will-be-the-welcome-scapegoat-everybody-is-looking-for-and-everybody-will-use-out-of-opportunistic-reasons
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3223

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 09:33:52 PM

Can you explain what is mean: "I am a Certified Cryptocurrency Expert"
Which certificate you have?
In your post history, I find you have participated in many bounty campaigns as an article writer. I did not find anything more.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SBBEV8 (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:50:33 PM

Can you explain what is mean: "I am a Certified Cryptocurrency Expert"
Which certificate you have?
In your post history, I find you have participated in many bounty campaigns as an article writer. I did not find anything more.

Hello, thanks for your concern. I have a diploma in cryptocurrency studies from the Blockchain council. I also have a diploma in freelance journalism(with option in Blockchain and cryptocurrency) from British college of journalism.
Bounty campaigns were my earlier writing experience but I have since then, gone further to working with cryptocurrency news media like coin sauce and paper drips. I still have an active employment with Springfield.... I have also worked as a content lead for ICOs like smart trip platform and imusify. Evidences of all these are contained in links i provided in the post. If u want my cv, please request via DM. Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: