Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Pimoncoin | The Future of Investments and Payments  (Read 1250 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (17 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Pimoncoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:22:07 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 09:59:10 PM by Pimoncoin

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:33:46 PM

Chet where I have seen something like this,I do not remember the truth on account of what it was a project 10,or 100 already)))There were many such projects,invest money,we are real traders will manage them,put in real assets,and gold,silver and other assets,and you will receive interest, probably know skolko now these tokens are worth?if not even worth for me it's not really another project!!!
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:21:44 PM

Lol, I am very familiar with this kind of stuff saying that a project is the future of investment or a project is the future of the blockchain, some even go as far as naming it blockchain 3.0 or whatever forgetting that the crypto market is a free market and therefore there would be a very big competition in the market and other project are also aiming for that position in the crypto space, so you guys will have to work harder to get to that level.
Bright oke

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:52:07 PM

This is the first project which aims at preventing loss of  investment funds. This team has shown how it plans to invest these funds to the benefit of its investors. I will key into this project rather than the regular buy a coin and then  when it gets listed on exchange, you trade them without assurance of  making profit.
Pimoncoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:30:22 AM

Lol, I am very familiar with this kind of stuff saying that a project is the future of investment or a project is the future of the blockchain, some even go as far as naming it blockchain 3.0 or whatever forgetting that the crypto market is a free market and therefore there would be a very big competition in the market and other project are also aiming for that position in the crypto space, so you guys will have to work harder to get to that level.

Thanks
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:30:06 AM

This is the first project which aims at preventing loss of  investment funds. This team has shown how it plans to invest these funds to the benefit of its investors. I will key into this project rather than the regular buy a coin and then  when it gets listed on exchange, you trade them without assurance of  making profit.

Thanks some guy from the team or thread pumper.

I like this part

Pimoncoin team were also affected by the bearish crypto market in 2018 in that they invested in other crypto projects before they came up with the idea to create pimoncoin.

We are bad analitics and investors. Please, give us your money, because we have already lost ours.  Grin
Alal90

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:44:09 PM

This project is golden chance for crypto investors to make a big profit through invest here. Its team advisers are well experienced and dedicated to work. Here is also good opportunity for airdrop participants to collect rewards through participate its easy campaign program.
Putri Songgo Langit 1

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:44:15 AM

Proyek ini adalah peluang emas bagi para investor crypto untuk menghasilkan keuntungan besar melalui berinvestasi di sini. Penasihat timnya sangat berpengalaman dan berdedikasi untuk bekerja dan bekerja  Ini juga adalah  peluang yang sangat bagus bagi peserta airdrop untuk mengumpulkan hadiah melalui berpartisipasi dalam program kampanyenya yang mudah.
foring12

Activity: 1498
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:47:42 AM

I have studied your company in great detail and I liked your idea. But I would like you to make your product perfect and bring your work to the end.
ZeusRecife

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:46:16 PM

quite interesting project from the current point of view with the economy revolution thanks to the cryptocurrency that is changing the way everyone deals with money
colin xu

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:24:50 AM

I have studied your project carefully and I feel very good.  may have a good achievement in the future. Congratulations.
Pimoncoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:14:03 PM

you possted in the wrong thread , please delete and repost
Pimoncoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:35:18 PM

Telegram Campaign
Bitcointalk username : colinxu
Telegram username : @colinxl
ETH address :0x124E6EBD3a8F8f717Bdd766b299aD3CB18DbbEE7

you posted in the wrong thread , please delete and repost here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5131538.
itos84
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 6

wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 12:26:54 AM

I really like the part of the dividend payments as investment funds. Just an advice you could add some images with colorful charts to spice some of the thread.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
deception1359

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:48:41 PM

Your website is strange, click to see members of the group come out to another person.
And these images seem fake.
akulka68

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:47:11 PM

This company achieves amazing success thanks to the active position of the team and the community. Great project with a good future.
Pimoncoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:00:17 PM

I really like the part of the dividend payments as investment funds. Just an advice you could add some images with colorful charts to spice some of the thread.

We will thanks for the advice
Pimoncoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:04:29 PM

Your website is strange, click to see members of the group come out to another person.
And these images seem fake.

The images are not fake everything there is real.  If there is an error say it and not criticize.
laktorombounty

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:14:58 AM

I am a beginner bounty hunter. And I really hope that your project will be a good start for me.
If everything works out with AirDrop, I will constantly invest in the project.
cutputroe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:08:57 PM

Saya yakin bagets kalou project ini akan sukses dengan baik dilihat dari hasil persen bounty nya juga mengiurkan para member apalagi project ini menyediakan juga airdropnya.
Saya suka bagets sama project seperti ini.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: