Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reporting Member sandy_is_fine FOR Spamming (Please Ban Her Moderator)  (Read 940 times)
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:25:57 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 04:11:28 AM by sandy-is-fine

Yawn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
claudiauit

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:42:36 AM

Here goes Sandy again harassing everybody in the digital goods again. She is calling a guy "selling stolen or hacked giftcards" without any evidence. Can Mod please ban her already? I told you she does nothing but spam the digital goods section with lies and is constant harassment. Look at this thread she accuses him of selling stolen goods but this guy has hundreds of positive feedback in his paxful account, he even says he will post any message on his store that you request to prove its really him, he has nothing but positive feedbacks, and he even states that he buys the giftcards and resell them if Sandy looked at his paxful account she would have seen he actually does. He even stated that everyone who sells their giftcard to him that he ask for photo ID and selfie to make sure that giftcard isn't stolen. She constantly spam lies and accuses everyone of wrong doing. Here's proof look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5120516.20

Sandy you know that you are doing a good job fighting against scammers when you see posts like this lol
Looks like somebody does not like you anymore.

I do not mind Sandy or anyone else posting on my thread. I have nothing to hide. TheBigPayBack why you are bringing my thread here? Sandy did have some questions about my business which he/she asked and even suggested to stick my forum username on my Paxful bio which was a great idea and I am thankful for that. (because paxful does not allow to advertise any forum link or telegram id)

edit: TheBigPayBack if you read my thread how you could not see MiLkz is the one who is spamming and false accusing me not Sandy?
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18511

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:52:16 AM
Merited by sandy-is-fine (1)

Can Mod please ban her already?
Once again, trust is not moderated, so your repeated appeals for him to be banned will continue to go ignored.

While I agree with sandy-is-fine that most gift cards being sold at a discount are usually stolen or scammed in some way, it does appear that claudiauit isn't trying to scam anyone themselves, which explains why they have not been red trusted.

This whole thread raises the much bigger question of why you are so keen for sandy-is-fine to be banned, and why you are picking other users' fights for them, especially when they don't want your help as evidenced by the above comment. It's almost as if you have some vested interest in there being no repercussions for posting anything you like in the Digital Goods board.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:19:57 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 10:16:11 PM by sandy-is-fine

This whole thread raises the much bigger question of why you are so keen for sandy-is-fine to be banned, and why you are picking other users' fights for them, especially when they don't want your help as evidenced by the above comment. It's almost as if you have some vested interest in there being no repercussions for posting anything you like in the Digital Goods board.

And like he said of me earlier in this useless thread:  "Here goes Mr Payback again."  He is def obviously obsessed with me.  Guess that shows I am getting to him.  Cheesy

@o_e_l_e_o , exactly what you said. Aside from being a troll Mr. Payback has an obvious agenda.  Everyone should be skeptical about this one (pun intended) because it's obvious what he is up to. Note the dates he started posting vs. dates when the scumbags started having bumps deleted and quickly got banned  Obviously all of us tagging the obvious gift card scammers like the former 3 sisters who are, I mean were, scamming behind locked threads have caused Mr. Payback's retirement account to drop like a rock.  

Since I have so much free time Cheesy  it's quite easy to follow his crumb droppings.  "THEBIGPAYBACK" for me was finally seeing all those major scumbags banned. Still a few to go.

The one positive result of them being banned is most of their alts are now only bumping their threads once a day instead of 20x including the fake sock-puppet posts many of which also were banned

All that plus this idiot's accusations that because the same people tagged these scammers on the same day we are all the same person shows exactly what his agenda is.  He's just a troll and should be stepped on and crushed like the cockroach he is.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: