Question: VANTA A SCAM or not?
Yes - 48 (60%)
No - 16 (20%)
Both - 1 (1.3%)
Not sure - 15 (18.8%)
Total Voters: 80

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VANTA a SCAM? Wasted 6 weeks working for Vanta without payment  (Read 1269 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:48:07 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2019, 01:18:53 PM by cybersofts
Merited by tk808 (3), adzino (1), yurez (1)

I spent 6 weeks working on a project called VANTA and finally end up without a payment. I started working on VANTA since from the 1st week to the final and yet I got no payment. After we started working for VANTA 3 weeks in, the Bounty manager comes out with a new rule saying, everyone must trade 2308 VNT on AllBit for 10 consecutive days, if not, no payment. Among the bounty rules, no KYC - but on AllBit KYC is mandatory!  

If that rule was there from the beginning many would not join the campaign including myself. The bounty program was originally 4 weeks, the 2 weeks was added later when they implemented the new rule for 10 days trading on Allbit. The worst thing is yet to come after the bounty manager finished calculating the stakes once handle to the VANTA Team for payment they cut down our tokens from 10/1 - meaning if you get 100k VNT is down to 10k VNT.    

It's funny to see how this kind of projects conspire with the bounty managers and work away with our tokens every day. I was previously scammed in projects such as HDAC, Envion, REGA, GIZER, Confido, EOSex, and now VANTA. Now, I started thinking it's time to say enough for that.  

Note: I even traded VNT on Allbit for about 3-4 days and I stopped because I was busy working on other projects as well. By the way, I'm a proud bounty hunter, not a trader and ain't trading for nobody. Trading is different from bounty hunting. For VANTA, if you think stealing our tokens (for not trading 10 days) is good, add them to your supply and try to surpass bitcoin on market cap.

So guys, what is your take on VANTA, A scam or not?
For me, any project that is not legit enough to pay the bounty hunters is not worth investing.

Thanks for the support everyone.
Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:24:31 AM

I spent 6 weeks working on a project called VANTA and finally end up without a payment. I started working on VANTA since from the 1st week to the final and yet I got no payment. After we started working for VANTA 3 weeks in, the Bounty manager comes out with a new rule saying, everyone must trade 2308 VNT on Allbit for 10 consecutive days, if not, no payment. If there was that rule from the beginning many would not join the campaign. It's funny to see how this kind of projects conspire with the bounty managers and work away with our tokens every day. I was previously scammed in projects such as HDAC, Envion, REGA, GIZER, Confido, EOSex, and now VANTA. I started thinking now is time say enough for that.  

Note: I even traded VNT on Allbit for about 3-4 days and I stopped because I was busy working on other projects as well.
By the way, I'm a proud bounty hunter, not a trader and ain't trading for nobody Cool trading is different from the bounty hunting.  
For VANTA, if you think stealing our tokens (for not trading 10 days) is good, add them to your supply and surpass bitcoin in market cap.

For me, any project that is not legit enough to pay the bounty hunters is not worth investing.

This should go to the scam accusation.

This is definitely a scam, they cant force anyone to trade for 10 consecutive days for their coin. That is a RED FLAG. I guess don't do any bounty projects anymore.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:50:43 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 11:22:38 AM by cybersofts

I spent 6 weeks working on a project called VANTA and finally end up without a payment. I started working on VANTA since from the 1st week to the final and yet I got no payment. After we started working for VANTA 3 weeks in, the Bounty manager comes out with a new rule saying, everyone must trade 2308 VNT on Allbit for 10 consecutive days, if not, no payment. If there was that rule from the beginning many would not join the campaign. It's funny to see how this kind of projects conspire with the bounty managers and work away with our tokens every day. I was previously scammed in projects such as HDAC, Envion, REGA, GIZER, Confido, EOSex, and now VANTA. I started thinking now is time say enough for that.  

Note: I even traded VNT on Allbit for about 3-4 days and I stopped because I was busy working on other projects as well.
By the way, I'm a proud bounty hunter, not a trader and ain't trading for nobody Cool trading is different from the bounty hunting.  
For VANTA, if you think stealing our tokens (for not trading 10 days) is good, add them to your supply and surpass bitcoin in market cap.

This is definitely a scam, they cant force anyone to trade for 10 consecutive days for their coin. That is a RED FLAG. I guess don't do any bounty projects anymore.
I already posted one here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125099.msg50335196#msg50335196
Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 10:56:47 AM

I'm surprised that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=228301 btcltcdigger is the bounty manager of this campaign he is my bounty manager in many campaign that I've participated in and always received my stakes you should a thread in scam section so you will have a proper forum forum for this.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 11:05:13 AM

I did trade 7 days but because i didn't trade 10 days, i also didn't get any payment.

I am not sure i can say it is a scam project but i must say this behaviour is shady as hell and the reason is to scam bounty hunters, nothing else.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 11:14:57 AM

There isn’t much to say about bounty campaigns because bounty hunters are subjected to several conditions
And that is why In every campaign, project team or bounty manager has the right to change or alter the terms of participation
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:21:01 AM

I did trade 7 days but because i didn't trade 10 days, i also didn't get any payment.

I am not sure i can say it is a scam project but i must say this behaviour is shady as hell and the reason is to scam bounty hunters, nothing else.
That such a garbage ico that forced bounty participants to trade. that was another scam and i have seen another scam ico that used the same rules to claim the payments that deserve by the bounty hunters and it's confirmed the next scam

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:23:46 AM

Any project forcing bounty hunters to trade on an exchange to get payouts is a scam project ,I'm not hearing this from the first time though so I'm less surprised ,and even for bounties that say they can change rules at any time I always stay away from them because they can easily manipulate bounty rewards and allocation

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:29:04 AM

Any project forcing bounty hunters to trade on an exchange to get payouts is a scam project ,I'm not hearing this from the first time though so I'm less surprised ,and even for bounties that say they can change rules at any time I always stay away from them because they can easily manipulate bounty rewards and allocation

First time I read about this, and it was not announced in the first day of the bounty campaign, the bounty manager could be held liable here, and this is a bad precedent, maybe next time they will implement invest $1000 so you can get your stakes, this is really bad.
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:22:48 PM

I'm surprised that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=228301 btcltcdigger is the bounty manager of this campaign he is my bounty manager in many campaign that I've participated in and always received my stakes you should a thread in scam section so you will have a proper forum forum for this.
The truth is people change over time. thus, you don't have to trust them all the time.
Like me last year, I had an issue, with my favorite manager of all-time, Sylon about some bounty.
I don't why many good managers betray their buddies. it is heartbreaking to see them betraying us all the time.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:26:02 PM

Yes I think it's a scam and I did bounty campaign for them too.... I think I will stop doing bounty campaigns in next months, there are really too many scams and we are working for free since too many months...
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:05:25 PM

I think Vanta is not a scam. I noticed myself that Vanta changed the requirements and unfortunately they have the right to do so. That a bounty changes the requirements is nothing new and it's the same as when they demand KYC afterwards. I myself think it's unfair, but if something like this happened, I wouldn't call it scam. Only if Vanta doesn't pay out any token at all, it's a scam, but since they have even provided the token for trading, it is somehow not a scam. Nevertheless I understand your situation and would also be annoyed about it, but unfortunately that does not help you either.  Smiley
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:09:03 PM

I think you need to paint the red bounty trust in the Manager to be less credible and the fact that the Scam projects are now 95% is a Scam and to wait for a big payout in fact not worth it

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:13:36 PM

They don't seem to want to allocate tokens to the bounty hunters, I've met many such projects, I think you shouldn't waste time on that project and should look for new projects.

OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:18:10 PM

I spent 6 weeks working on a project called VANTA and finally end up without a payment. I started working on VANTA since from the 1st week to the final and yet I got no payment. After we started working for VANTA 3 weeks in, the Bounty manager comes out with a new rule saying, everyone must trade 2308 VNT on Allbit for 10 consecutive days, if not, no payment.

If that rule was there from the beginning many would not join the campaign. The bounty program was originally 4 weeks, the 2 weeks was added later when they implemented the new rule for 10 days trading on Allbit.

It's funny to see how this kind of projects conspire with the bounty managers and work away with our tokens every day. I was previously scammed in projects such as HDAC, Envion, REGA, GIZER, Confido, EOSex, and now VANTA. I started thinking now is time say enough for that.  

Note: I even traded VNT on Allbit for about 3-4 days and I stopped because I was busy working on other projects as well. By the way, I'm a proud bounty hunter, not a trader and ain't trading for nobody. Trading is different from bounty hunting. For VANTA, if you think stealing our tokens (for not trading 10 days) is good, add them to your supply and try to surpass bitcoin on market cap.

vanta project isn't a scam in any way. If you had followed the news on the bounty thread you wouldn't have opened this thread. Shits happens man and sometimes we just need to move on. I followed the rules and I got paid for my work. So I suggest you talk with the team about this issue

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:22:04 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 03:34:42 PM by cybersofts

I think Vanta is not a scam. I noticed myself that Vanta changed the requirements and unfortunately they have the right to do so. That a bounty changes the requirements is nothing new and it's the same as when they demand KYC afterwards. I myself think it's unfair, but if something like this happened, I wouldn't call it scam. Only if Vanta doesn't pay out any token at all, it's a scam, but since they have even provided the token for trading, it is somehow not a scam. Nevertheless I understand your situation and would also be annoyed about it, but unfortunately that does not help you either.  Smiley
Seems like you're the only one here saying VANTA is not a SCAM, errand boy. Go back and tell your masters VANTA is a SCAM. I'm letting the whole world know how shading the VANTA project was. Forcing bounty hunters to trade VANTA for 10 days in order for VNT to get listed on Upbit, is that even legal? I think that is the question that I should be asking. VANTA scammed bounty hunters yet trying to scam Upbit as well.  
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:24:39 PM

thats mean i wasted 3 week for did social media campaign and got nothing
look like dev wont give us any payment. will try to contact dev for asking about this
CoinEraser
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:32:14 PM

I think Vanta is not a scam. I noticed myself that Vanta changed the requirements and unfortunately they have the right to do so. That a bounty changes the requirements is nothing new and it's the same as when they demand KYC afterwards. I myself think it's unfair, but if something like this happened, I wouldn't call it scam. Only if Vanta doesn't pay out any token at all, it's a scam, but since they have even provided the token for trading, it is somehow not a scam. Nevertheless I understand your situation and would also be annoyed about it, but unfortunately that does not help you either.  Smiley
Seems like you're the one here saying VANTA is not a SCAM, errand boy. Go back and tell your masters VANTA is a SCAM. I'm letting the whole world know how shading the VANTA project was. Forcing bounty hunters to trade VANTA for 10 days in order for VNT to get listed on Upbit, is that even legal? I think that is the question that I should be asking? VANTA scammed bounty hunters yet trying to scam Upbit as well.  

Dude, I just wrote my opinion on the subject. If you don't like it, I really don't care. Keep crying, maybe somebody will comfort you somewhere. I have nothing to do with Vanta, I just write my opinion here.  Grin
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:38:32 PM

Seems like you're the one here saying VANTA is not a SCAM, errand boy. Go back and tell your masters VANTA is a SCAM. I'm letting the whole world know how shading the VANTA project was. Forcing bounty hunters to trade VANTA for 10 days in order for VNT to get listed on Upbit, is that even legal? I think that is the question that I should be asking? VANTA scammed bounty hunters yet trying to scam Upbit as well.  

Dude, I just wrote my opinion on the subject. If you don't like it, I really don't care. Keep crying, maybe somebody will comfort you somewhere. I have nothing to do with Vanta, I just write my opinion here.  Grin
Why support it, if you really don't care, huh?
VANTA is a SCAM! Fake volume, it lacks momentum. By the way, you may never get to Upbit Tongue  
CoinEraser
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:01:53 PM

Why support it, if you really don't care, huh?
VANTA is a SCAM! Fake volume, it lacks momentum. By the way, you may never get to Upbit Tongue  

I don't support Vanta, but my opinion is, it is not a scam (from the point of view that i know so far about Vanta). Yes, I don't like Vanta's behaviour like that either but that still doesn't make it to a scam. But that's all I want to say about it. I know Vanta only superficially and not more than that. So I certainly don't want to fight for Vanta here. Like I said, I understand your situation and your anger at it. I keep my fingers crossed that you getting paid anyway!  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: