Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitpanda - Home of Cryptocurrency [Official Thread] (30 digital assets) ❣️☝️  (Read 203 times)
DecFromBitpanda (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Community Manager @ Bitpanda |

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 01:01:33 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 01:41:21 PM by DecFromBitpanda

Hello, everyone! My name is Declan - Community Manager at Bitpanda (Europe's leading retail crypto broker for Bitcoin and 23 other cryptocurrencies).

Our founders and CEOs have been active on Bitcointalk for years so we know that a lot of our users spend time reading and creating posts here.

That's why we wanted to launch an official thread. To have a place where you can keep track of news and announcements as we grow.
We also want a place to connect with people who might be interested in using Bitpanda for the first time but have questions or those who just want to discuss our service.

Smiley

Firstly though, let me tell you a little about us:

- We are experienced: We have been providing Europe with an easy-to-use and welcoming platform to purchase Bitcoin and other popular projects for 5 years

- Lowest Bitcoin fees: With Bitcoin fees at 1.49% (buy) and 1.29% (sell), we're the cheapest cryptocurrency broker for buying and selling Bitcoin instantly

- We are flexible: We offer 12 pay in and pay out options and you can deposit EUR, CHF, GBP or USD to top up your FIAT wallet

- We push the industry forward: 100 talented team members are not only great at what they do but are passionate about turning our mission into reality

What are we doing to offer the best service possible to our users?

Our awesome app: The same fast, secure and reliable Bitpanda you know on your phone—wherever you go

Bitpanda Swap: Bitpanda Swap allows you to instantly swap one cryptocurrency for another—no limits on swap size

Bitpanda Savings: Bitpanda Savings allows you to invest automatically without the stress of timing the market—set up automatically recurring Bitcoin buys (or any other altcoin)

Where can you find us?

I will update this thread with any and all announcements from Bitpanda but we are also very active on social media so feel free to follow us on one of our channels:

Our Twitter ⬅️

Our Subreddit⬅️

Our Facebook ⬅️

and if you want to...

My official Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DecFromBitpanda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 01:21:11 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2019, 01:50:29 PM by DecFromBitpanda

❗ ANNOUNCEMENT ❗

To get started with the announcements, I would like to tell everyone about our tell-a-friend program which we have just revamped to make it even sweeter for you and your friends.

We recently took a look at our tell-a-friend program as we wanted to make it more exciting to introduce people you know to Bitpanda.

So here's how it goes now:

Refer 1 friend and you will both get €10

Refer 2 friends, you will get €20

Refer 10? Get €100!

Essentially, you will get 10 EUR every time you refer someone to Bitpanda but there are some conditions!

Conditions:

➡️ Be a brand new Bitpanda user, which means that they must not have created a Bitpanda account before

➡️ Complete their sign-up using your referral link

➡️ Have their accounts verified

➡️ Trade at least 10 Euro with their new account

You can read more about the new program on our blog

That's all for today, folks! If you need anything from me then reply/pm or get in touch with me on ⚡my official twitter account

Happy reading (and making money)

Declan.

DecFromBitpanda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 01:50:05 PM

❗ NEW COIN ANNOUNCEMENT: USDC

Hello Bitcointalk community. I have another piece of news for you from the panda!

We have just integrated our second stablecoin: USD Coin

Visit Bitpanda to get started trading USDC or one of our 23 other coin offerings.

Integrating USDC is another step forward for us giving our users even more flexibility and a new asset class.

Here's where you can follow us

Our Twitter

Our Facebook

and if you want to...

My official Twitter

That's all for today, keep an eye on this thread or our social media, we have a lot of exciting things coming up!

DecFromBitpanda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 09:43:10 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2019, 11:27:35 AM by DecFromBitpanda

The advert reads: Your Bitcoin journey starts here.

Hey what's up, guys!

I just wanted to share with you this new Bitpanda advert which is on the Vienna metro (Vienna is where we're based).

This is one of a series which can be found across all the major underground stations in town so they are seen by thousands of people a day!

I think it's pretty cool. What do you think?
DecFromBitpanda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 11:40:46 AM

Huge news: we have received a payment provider license (PSD2)!

Hey what's up, Bitcointalk!

I just wanted to share some awesome news with you.

What does this really mean for us and the industry? Well, we are one of the few European cryptocurrency fintechs to receive such a license
and it allows us to offer even more innovative products and services - we can begin to connect the world of cryptocurrency and payments.

You can read more about what this means on our blog ⬅️

I will update this thread with any and all announcements from Bitpanda but we are also very active on social media so feel free to follow us on one of our channels:

Our Twitter ⬅️

Our Subreddit⬅️

Our Facebook ⬅️

and if you want to...

My official Twitter

DecFromBitpanda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 02:24:41 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 09:40:33 AM by DecFromBitpanda

❗ NEW COIN ANNOUNCEMENT: Cosmos $ATOM  

Hello Bitcointalk community. Just a short update from me today:

We have just integrated Cosmos $ATOM

Visit Bitpanda to get started trading USDC or one of our 23 other coin offerings.

Here's where you can follow us

Our Twitter

Our Reddit

Our Facebook

and if you want to...

My official Twitter

That's all, keep an eye on this thread or our social media as we have a lot of exciting things coming up!

DecFromBitpanda (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 02:32:42 PM

Hello, everyone! My name is Declan - Community Manager at Bitpanda (Europe's leading retail crypto broker for Bitcoin and 29 other digital assets).

So this week, we announced some major products such as Bitpanda Global Exchange.

Today, I'm here to tell you about one of the most exciting developments we've ever made: The Bitpanda Ecosystem Token or as we call it...

BEST

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: