Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALERT - Swiss investors in Milan ICO SCAM  (Read 152 times)
Pcore-PCC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:42:43 PM

Hi everyone

I just wanted to warn all the ICO startups of a scam that's going around, I received a call from a Swiss investor who said they loved our project and are looking to invest in a crypto start up like us. After a day they wanted to arrange an appointment to meet the team and negotiate terms of buying tokens at the value of 2.5 million euros.

At first they said to meet up in Switzerland and then changed it to Milan Italy. We were getting a bit confused and things started to sound too good to be true.

I took it upon myself to do a bit of research and found this https://youtu.be/cTojUxEl1w8

This exact scam very well thought right down to the finest detail. So please guys be careful and lets stop these people who are turning cryptocurrency to a concurrency, if we work as a community to inform each other about the things we encounter we will all benefit.

Akin Aydin
PCORE marketing director
pcore.co

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:39:53 PM

We are seeing more and more news of scam ICO projects and I am still expecting to see more even before the week runs out, this is what you get in a free market that is not controlled by any government or individual, we need to be very careful about the project we invest our funds into because we have total control over our funds and there is no one to run too when we lose them, try doing good research before investing in any project.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1652

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 10:50:46 PM

Yeah, some of my projects dealt with these scammers too. VERY DANGEROUS. Keep away.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Chilr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:59:44 AM

Hi everyone

I just wanted to warn all the ICO startups of a scam that's going around, I received a call from a Swiss investor who said they loved our project and are looking to invest in a crypto start up like us. After a day they wanted to arrange an appointment to meet the team and negotiate terms of buying tokens at the value of 2.5 million euros.

At first they said to meet up in Switzerland and then changed it to Milan Italy. We were getting a bit confused and things started to sound too good to be true.

I took it upon myself to do a bit of research and found this https://youtu.be/cTojUxEl1w8

This exact scam very well thought right down to the finest detail. So please guys be careful and lets stop these people who are turning cryptocurrency to a concurrency, if we work as a community to inform each other about the things we encounter we will all benefit.

Akin Aydin
PCORE marketing director
pcore.co

We are experiencing exactly same modus operandi.. Did any of you go through with this? What happened? Is it same to assume 100% of them are fraudsters?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: