Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Team also needs to pass KYC  (Read 1010 times)
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:54:03 AM

I think you should carefully study the ICO project both before investing in it and before participating in its bounty campaign. I usually go to the Icobench website, which indicates whether the founders of the ICO project passed the KYC procedure. If they have gone through this procedure, that is a certain guarantee of the integrity of their intentions, which means that you can take part in this project.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:55:32 AM

I do not understand why this has not yet become normal, because there are so many situations that could really improve the situation in the markets. All this is very, very ambiguously shows that there is a breakthrough technology today.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:33:56 AM

I think you should carefully study the ICO project both before investing in it and before participating in its bounty campaign. I usually go to the Icobench website, which indicates whether the founders of the ICO project passed the KYC procedure. If they have gone through this procedure, that is a certain guarantee of the integrity of their intentions, which means that you can take part in this project.

Agree on this one, i think project owners should also be subjected to compulsory kyc procedure to ensure authenticity and genuiness of their project,
if kyc can be required from investors who are taking a hugr to invest on someone else dream (yet to be real) then those at the receiving end shouldn't have a problem performing kyc,
some ico rating site can provide this info when project owners are verified or not, i mostly use icoholder site to do more research on any project i find interesting enough to take part in - even though not 100% guarantee of success but still better than nothing.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:39:43 AM

Investors and bounty hunters are mostly required to undergo KYC while the team behind the project itself are not known. And they scam people. I suggest the team should first pass a "KYC" test and publish it on their website before investors and hunters are also made to do same. What do you also think?
KYC is not for public, of course they will not pass their KYC. KYC itself is for customer though lol. In my opinion it's not about that, but you as a bounty hunter, can check it by yourself by check their linkendin info of their team. Check it 1 by 1 and is it real or not.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:21:18 AM

Investors and bounty hunters are mostly required to undergo KYC while the team behind the project itself are not known. And they scam people. I suggest the team should first pass a "KYC" test and publish it on their website before investors and hunters are also made to do same. What do you also think?
Yes, I agree with you. There have many projects use a fake name and details than some project call spam or stop invest and some project success their roadmap but investor lost money.So i think every project need to publish there own kyc on their website and need to add a verify system thats people get more details about the owner.I heard and many people complain that kyc sell on the darknet so first publish owner kyc than bounty hunter or investor also pass their kyc.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:36:09 AM

Performing Kyc for the team behind the project is very important because that is their proof of legitimacy without KYC the project will be very suspicious, and also no investors will invest in a project if the team behind is hiding their identity because investors will check their identity first before they invest.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:47:19 AM

Performing Kyc for the team behind the project is very important because that is their proof of legitimacy without KYC the project will be very suspicious, and also no investors will invest in a project if the team behind is hiding their identity because investors will check their identity first before they invest.

Yes, everything is simple. Want to collect dough. Start your open YouTube. Go through Kyc and you will have everything. Give the opportunity to visit your project. Let's say open day. And the fact that people even the site can not do.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:52:36 AM

indeed KYC is an indispensable method of being able to see they are real people or they are fake people, but this KYC method can be very dangerous when your identity can be known by many people and it will make yourself a target of crime, it can happen if the identity you fall in the hands of a bad person.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:58:17 AM

If developers can do this, investors will easily get interest to check how the team can perform and how well they will proceed and make things possible for the project, they are giving information about their identity and investors and bounty hunters will do the same.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:11:03 AM

If developers can do this, investors will easily get interest to check how the team can perform and how well they will proceed and make things possible for the project, they are giving information about their identity and investors and bounty hunters will do the same.

What if they will use fake kyc and then they will still scam people ?  Its possible nowadays to pay and use a third party kyc service  . ico scamming is really hard to combat . joining them is like a gamble but anyway i heard that there is a new a trend in town called ieo  . alot of people are saying that this is more better than ico because its safe .   
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:32:08 AM

KYC is one of the problem right now in the project and bounty campaign. Many people conplain about it and they create an Idea why they only them are passing KYC but it's a good Idea now to show their Identity to us because it's not fair we pass our information.
KYC is means the projects once the investors see their names and information about them possible to become successful because we feel that our money is safe.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:40:19 AM

I think, this is a very good discussion, as we know, that an ICO has its own law in running its business in the crypto world, sometimes there are KYC standards in its trading system, but some are not, but we are very sorry when we have been serious about giving KYC, they deceived us, both to investors and bounty hunters, so we must be careful in investing or take part in a prize promotion program that is bounty, carefully examine in detail, so that later our KYC is not misused.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1203

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 10:41:39 AM

They are already doing it via linking their linkedin account, that is why so many ICO are caught scamming people because they provide photos from Shutterstock and photoshopped pictures, but this is not a guaranty that they will not be going to scam people, I have participated in some ICO where the developers are verified and yet they run away.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:11:50 AM

You got a good point there mate this is my thoughts for long time now,as the system wasn’t fair for every hunters that participate and also the investors while the team behind the project is hiding from bogus personalities.yes its our rights to make a research before investior participating in IcO but this is much fairly for the benefits of all to test KYc of the team first then hunters and investors will come after
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:17:35 AM

Indeed, it should be like this because in my opinion, it is very fair and if something doesn't happen for example scam problems, hacking cases, etc. the team can take responsibility for that and some ico have done this by starting to do kyc on the ico review site by introducing their team and then following the blockchain event

Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 11:40:40 AM

for me KYC for the TEAM project does not really need to be applied in a project. the most important thing is their performance, because it is more important in making a project that is highly qualified.

r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:54:19 AM

I have already seen some ICOs where team members were anonymous and I skipped them. If you look at statics the most ICO projects that have unverified team members are likely to end up as scam or not to reach their funding goals.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:28:31 PM

It is a good and creative idea, which will increase the credibility of the project and attract more investors, projects that do not pass KYC will be judged to be of poor quality . I think projects should do that
Thats good idea, it will also reduce the scam project too. because people who have an open identity will not dare to commit massive
fraud. if a project does that, of course they will be more trusted, it will be an advantage for both parties
madrogue

Activity: 98
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:38:04 PM

I have already seen some ICOs where team members were anonymous and I skipped them. If you look at statics the most ICO projects that have unverified team members are likely to end up as scam or not to reach their funding goals.
Most of Team in ICO is anonymous . Not all investors know who are they and no one know who is real and fake team in ICO. So this is simple, if you want invest ICO you must hard to checking more information about that Team. Leave them if you think they are fake.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:41:56 PM

Most of Team in ICO is anonymous . Not all investors know who are they and no one know who is real and fake team in ICO. So this is simple, if you want invest ICO you must hard to checking more information about that Team. Leave them if you think they are fake.
some ico review site request developers team to pass kyc too.i ever know this in telegram group channel.and also only trusted projects and developers that courage to open their identity.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █