Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Team also needs to pass KYC  (Read 1010 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 10:06:56 AM

This is why everyone knows who I am from the beginning. Was obvious what was going to happen

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danezu

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 10:15:47 AM

KYC stands for Know Your Customer [....]

For what I've known there are 2 reasons why KYC is implemented on the bounties:
1. To control the greed bounty hunters who uses different altcoin to abuse the campaign
2. To steal your Identity (Identity theft)

Plot twist: For bounty hunters, the project developers are the customers. Your arguments are correct, but the bounty hunter should know his customer too.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 10:22:39 AM

This is totally right.. The KYC which means know your customer should be applicable to all and sundry in the crypto sphere. It might be difficult to get the project developers profile details but then it is the right step to totally sanitising the crypto ecosystem. Teams should pass KYC before investors will invest in their platform

The main issues here is the place or platform where team members need to under go their KYC, Since there's no centralized system for KYC Procedure in crypto space we have to rely on 3rd party like ICO Bench which have strick KYC Compliance, But its not enough since some project owners can easily  buy ID's and Selfies via darknet making KYC a child's play.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 10:40:33 AM

your advice is cool that's what we need between investors and investee to get know each other and be bound full trust by using KYC ,closing the possibility of shitcoin moving into this industry ,bounty hunters must be interested and enthusias to contribute

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 10:54:03 AM

Investors and bounty hunters are mostly required to undergo KYC while the team behind the project itself are not known. And they scam people. I suggest the team should first pass a "KYC" test and publish it on their website before investors and hunters are also made to do same. What do you also think?
I completely agree with you and for a long time I have not been taking any part in projects where the team is trying to remain anonymous. Nevertheless, we often face the fact that links to profiles in social networks turn out to be fake and the people indicated there have no relation to the project team, so we need to create some kind of trusted platform that will make kyc for teams of new projects before ICO starts .
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:30:40 AM

Investors and bounty hunters are mostly required to undergo KYC while the team behind the project itself are not known. And they scam people. I suggest the team should first pass a "KYC" test and publish it on their website before investors and hunters are also made to do same. What do you also think?
They could also post a fake information in their website so what's the point?
To be honest I think the KYC isn't really doing well because people could submit fake I.D's and get verified.

Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 04:12:12 PM

Agree.  This can be done also with the team.. The team should be transparent and real persons in order for investors to trust the projects.. Teams that are personally in touch with the people will gain more trust and loyalty... Thay can bring more success the future...

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 04:43:45 PM

It would be great if the teams that create the projects passed KYC. Then the number of non-working projects in cryptocurrency would be much lower

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:47:15 PM

The team must be able to show its quality as a real Team. So that people can access the Team for review. If Tim can pass KYC, I think they are very professional people at work and can be the best choice.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:55:05 PM

It is their own project so they are creating their own terms and condition so don't expect them to have verification process for themselves when are scammers and the reason they can say for this is we are anonymous team for this anonymous coin.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:57:52 PM

I think in some project it's important to know your developer if you want to join an ICO. And some ICO teams do actually their own Know your developer, also knows as KYD.
There's is known your developer coin, https://kydcoin.io/ and from their homepage, you can see a list of the different project where there has been a KYD on the developer. https://review.kydcoin.io/
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:02:54 PM

I think KYC important for the ICO investor only and no need bounty Hunter. But we are know that best quality team their want to need KYC pass for everyone. If team want kyc for bounty hunter then bounty worker much lower. In fact at the think bounty hunter kyc not a good idea.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:27:49 PM

If you visit ICObench (ratings site) then you will see there is a KYC verification for the team of a project but not so sure if you really trust the site though it is one of the well known ratings site.

Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:27:48 PM

I think you should just say that, KYC should be meant for only the investors since they are only the customer purchasing their products. Bounty hunters are more like the team so i think they shouldn't be included in the kyc, since they're more like the team all working for the development.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:21:57 PM

They won't do it.And if they do,how can I be sure their data isn't fake?I think there needs to be another solution or some regulator that has the rights to punish fraud in the field of cryptocurrency.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:26:22 PM

As far as i know, KYC stands for know your customer not know your company. If you have doubts with the company you are joining for bounties then dont hesitate to turn back on it. The answer is common sense. If you know and its obvious that its a scam then dont join in it. End of story. They will not make much effort like creating a website etc if they are exist just to scam people.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:11:19 PM

I guess the team and dev are the one employing you to carry out a task for them,they have the right ti ask for whatever they want and bounty hunters also have the right to reject their offer and look for another project,there so many other projects without KYC.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:38:46 PM

I heard there were several projects that included several fake team members. which in fact the members were only covered for project promotion. they are paid because they have big names but are not involved at all in the process. if the team member is required to be KYC, I agree that the project has to proof valid team member not just profitee the name.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:41:05 PM

Yes, I agree that the Team behind their ICO must pass KYC. So we know they are very real and we can also see their track record. And this looks very fair because bounty hunters also do KYC. So that everything can be transparent and this will reduce fraud.
It is very important they do, I wonder why they want to remain invisible to us and wants us to be visible to them, if any project does not have any hidden agenda or fear of failure for their project, I see no reasons why they should have any problem disclosing their identity to us too. They need us more than we do, we own our money and they are the ones that need our money to develop their projects. Projects doing KYC will also assist every investor to really know those they are dealing with and do proper verification on them using their details before getting involved in their projects.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:18:30 PM

Yes, I agree that the Team behind their ICO must pass KYC. So we know they are very real and we can also see their track record. And this looks very fair because bounty hunters also do KYC. So that everything can be transparent and this will reduce fraud.
It is very important they do, I wonder why they want to remain invisible to us and wants us to be visible to them, if any project does not have any hidden agenda or fear of failure for their project, I see no reasons why they should have any problem disclosing their identity to us too. They need us more than we do, we own our money and they are the ones that need our money to develop their projects. Projects doing KYC will also assist every investor to really know those they are dealing with and do proper verification on them using their details before getting involved in their projects.
I can understand why the team wants to save their privacy. But in this case, they shouldn't raise any funds on the public sales or any public offering. And yes, if the team will pass KYC it will make a great step to get more trust. But this doesn't solve any scam. We saw many ICO's that was public but became real scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: