Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to let of som STEAM!  (Read 169 times)
luglopersalt (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:26:33 PM

Fucking ESKOM and their NEEDLESS load-shedding or rather load-shitting (Because they "dump" everyone in South Africa into darkness) hass for the time-being been given a stern Warning by President Ramapoza ( a Joke, yes I know - The ANC is killing South Africa) Let's see if they listen? Every time
they cut the power I loose precious mining time... Frigging Hatemonger politicians! And they call US Racist (the whites) and STILL blame
"Apartheid" for everything - WELL NEWS FLASH!! "Apartheid" is nothing more than afrikaans for "segregation" - which certain other countries (which I'm not gonna mention now... this is about the corrupt ANC) Enough is enough! Long ramble short.... "FUCK YOU JULIUS MALEMA!!"
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 02:37:34 PM

Fucking ESKOM and their NEEDLESS load-shedding or rather load-shitting (Because they "dump" everyone in South Africa into darkness) hass for the time-being been given a stern Warning by President Ramapoza ( a Joke, yes I know - The ANC is killing South Africa) Let's see if they listen? Every time
they cut the power I loose precious mining time... Frigging Hatemonger politicians! And they call US Racist (the whites) and STILL blame
"Apartheid" for everything - WELL NEWS FLASH!! "Apartheid" is nothing more than afrikaans for "segregation" - which certain other countries (which I'm not gonna mention now... this is about the corrupt ANC) Enough is enough! Long ramble short.... "FUCK YOU JULIUS MALEMA!!"

I would appreciate to hear more about what is going on in South Africa from some one on the ground. I had warned about some of these issues here a long time ago but got only lots of scoffing and accusations of conspiracy theories, racism, etc. Please let everyone here know what you see. Thanks.
luglopersalt (OP)

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:19:02 PM

I would appreciate to hear more about what is going on in South Africa from some one on the ground. I had warned about some of these issues here a long time ago but got only lots of scoffing and accusations of conspiracy theories, racism, etc. Please let everyone here know what you see. Thanks.

Will do... I live in Bloemfontein BTW
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 04:35:43 PM

Will do... I live in Bloemfontein BTW
Tolkien home town right? I would also want to hear some truth from an ordinary person at the location.
One just cant trust modern journalism any more, if ever. Why do they cut off electricity?
Is it true that law is being established there to takeaway peoples property, just because they are of particular colour?
How is the footbal infrastructure doing after world cup, in ruins like almost anywhere else?

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:06:25 PM

I've been in most of your larger cities, friend, and appreciate all that you are saying.

Nobody - fricking nobody in the west understands SA.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:45:13 PM

I've been in most of your larger cities, friend, and appreciate all that you are saying.

I think some parts of Europe are starting to begin to understand...
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:48:24 PM

I think some parts of Europe are starting to begin to understand...
There are similarities. The cities in SA are overrun with people coming in from the bush and living in shanty towns. The political system caters to the big vote blocks. The immigrants have little understanding of morality and ethics and are associated with crime, murder, and rape.

What one old man told me in SA.

"The whites here are the peacemakers, it is the tribes that hate each other and create much violence."
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:01:53 PM

Relax, man. You are spelling simple words wrong. Look at your topic title.

I am not into the politics of South Africa. But SA is what the USA is becoming. What I mean is this. The USA is a common law nation, but SA is both common law and civil law. The USA is headed into something similar to SA.

Civil law nations are ruled by politically dictatorial groups... the political party in power.

Common law nations are ruled by local groups in what is usually called the jury... jury nullification of any laws for their local area.

South Africa people need to extend their common-law/jury strength while they have any of it left. And the USA needs this, as well. People can't easily extend something they don't know about. And they won't use what they think won't help them if they have been propagandized into believing it won't help them.

Apply what Karl Lentz says in his talks at http://jurorinlaw.com/talkshoe/klentz/. You can still do it because SA is still partially common law. Click on the Wikipedia map of the political types of many of the nations of the world, below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_legal_systems

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:35:58 AM

I am not into the politics of South Africa. But SA is what the USA is becoming.......
This is not true because as SA careens in one direction, the USA also does. The two paths may intersect at times, but they do not wind up at the same place.

Two good movies about SA are Catch a Fire and District 9.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:52:56 AM

I am not into the politics of South Africa. But SA is what the USA is becoming.......
This is not true because as SA careens in one direction, the USA also does. The two paths may intersect at times, but they do not wind up at the same place.

Two good movies about SA are Catch a Fire and District 9.

You are absolutely correct in all the points except the one explained in the rest of my post. This one point has to do with common law vs. civil law.  South America seems to be divided regarding the two.

The USA is losing its common law. The USA jury is becoming a part of civil law in America, simply because the people don't realize the difference between the two, and how much power they have.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
luglopersalt (OP)

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:31:59 AM

Thank you all for your replies! ONE main reason I'm so angry/frustrated with Julius Malema* (Hatemonger Asshole) IS because of all the needless unrest and chaos he creates. He knows nothing but hate, the little prick is like South Africa's own Hitler or Bitler in his case (no racism intended - Bitler = Black
+ Hitler , Get it?  Cheesy) Worst part: he keeps getting away with it all! Can't we all (regardless of race or gender) just live in piece?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:08:28 AM

Are you trying to say that Hitler came from the Hunzas? - Hitler = Hunza?  Cheesy

Cool

luglopersalt (OP)

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:27:44 PM

OI  Roll Eyes The ANC is at it again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpjsgBEyEAY

what next? Are they gonna pass "laws" telling us when to use the bathroom?! Fuck the ANC!! , I'm voting DA this coming election!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: