Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did the communists managed to enforce their policies worldwide?  (Read 110 times)
mOgliE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:03:58 PM

So it's from this post of TECSHARE:

There is both a misunderstanding and a conspiracy, but not a theory, a fact. You seem to think that the corrupt Capitalists and the corrupt Communists are different factions, they are not. They are literally the same people and groups. It is a big puppet show. It is controlled opposition and they have a flavor of shit sandwich for each of us. Western Capitalist bankers LITERALLY CREATED COMMUNISM. They planned it, they engineered it, they funded it, they fostered it, they created it in every sense of the word. It is nothing more than red vs blue, us vs them, republican vs democrat on a global scale.

This is straight out of the Hegelian Dialectic. THESIS - ANTITHESIS = SYNTHESIS also known as PROBLEM - REACTION = SOLUTION

In this case during world war 1 and 2, it was Communism - Nazism = Globalism

They are creating the extremes on both sides so they can pick through the corpses and accumulate control and power by systematically stripping us all of rights, our lives, and our property. We are talking about the same people, you just don't realize it yet. Also if you actually take the time to look over The 10 Planks of Communism I think you will have to admit the world has largely adopted these policies, even if they have a different name for it. Additionally China is arguably the most important economy in the world, and they most certainly have goals for global Communism, and the resources and potential to achieve it. If you were to take a hard look at all of these facts I think you may agree.

Just felt it would be a bit off topic there so I started another thread.

If I understood well, the point of TECSHARE and this site is to show that communists managed to get their policies enforced worldwide. Lets go through the 10 planks, which is an awesome political manifesto still very up to date in my opinion.

1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.

So, not at all. The first plank isn't enforced anywhere to my knowledge. There is no abolition of private property only restrictions and taxations. It's quite different to have abollition of private property or land taxes no?

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

The problem to dispute this point is that "heavy progressive" doesn't mean shit. Let's say that there is indeed graduated income tax and not only flat taxes, but that was clearly not what Marx was saying, he thought about a REALLY HIGHLY GRADUATED income tax. Like from 0 to 100. Which is not the case.

3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.

Ok so clearly no, there are various inheritance taxes but there is NO WAY we can call that abolition of inheritance rights. Worst case scenario in countries with heavy left history like France you can have up to 40% taxation after 2M€ of inheritance. And if you have more than 2M€ of assets you have the lawyers to prepare your succession so you pay less than 10% taxes.

Most inheritance will go through something like 10 to 20% taxes. That's not exactly "abolition of all rights of inheritance" right?

4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.

Ok this just never hapens. I agree that most countries have the laws that allow the state to seize private properties under certain conditions, those laws were mainly made after WW1 or WW2 to get back the property of the traitors, but that just never happens. At all. Period.

5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.

Here the site is self contradictory. This step is about nationalization of bank and credit, and as the site state all banks and federal reserves are privately owned. So clearly point 5 isn't enforced at all. Europe is in the same case, gods even the "Banque de France" is in fact a private company...

6. Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State.

So there are regulations in communications and transportation but clearly no state monopoly. I don't know for USA but in France 95% of media are owned by 10 individuals. Not really state owned...

7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.

I don't know enough about USA here. I can say it is slightly enforced in EU as there is a heavy subidizing of agricultural activities directly under control of the EU. But none of it is enforced in the industrial sector and there is no common plan. Clearly this step is about nationalizing industrial and agricultural power and plannification of production which is not done anywhere.

8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.

This is a complete nonsense. This step is litteraly "all works pay equally". All those measures say that "all works must be paid at least this". There is no equal liability of all to labor anywhere in the world. There is just a minimum wage that's all.

9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country.

There can be incentives but there is no direct control of population relocation by the government anywhere else than in China.

10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.

This one is slightly enforced. There are still private schools every where and there is no combination of education with industrial production but free public education is a thing yes.

So out of all those policies:
1/ Not enforced at all
2/ Slightly enforced
3/ Not enforced at all
4/ Not enforced at all
5/ Not enforced at all
6/ Not enforced at all
7/ Very slightly enforced
8/ Not enforced at all
9/ Not enforced at all
10/ Let's say partially enforced

That's not what I would call a communist policies enforcement... Feel free to contradict me on one or more points.

I would love to see those policies enforced. But they are not. A bit in China yeah. But that's all.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: