Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:39:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐ [ANN] FunTimeCoin-Win the EuroMillions with Masternodes⭐⭐  (Read 2528 times)
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:03:03 PM

Very cool that you do not have to wait for any development. The project is already working successfully.
And what kind of development is required? Devs directly said that there is no ingenious technological idea here, but nevertheless it really works already at the initial stage.
ivan.niyazov

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:04:15 PM

How many masternodes are sold at the moment and when will the lottery start? I want to participate!
Lottery is played every Friday, you can see the results in this thread.
This is one of the most popular lotteries in the world, right?
There are a lot of gambling people, the lottery has always been a successful business.
FunTimeDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:51:03 PM

How many masternodes are sold at the moment and when will the lottery start? I want to participate!

Hi, it is not an internal lotto, it is a syndicate based on the EuroMillions Lotto which runs every Tuesday and Friday. Buying and building your Masternodes entitle you to a share of the prize money for as long as the syndicate lasts. It is already up and running, no waiting here  Wink
FunTimeDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:55:54 PM

Very cool that you do not have to wait for any development. The project is already working successfully.
And what kind of development is required? Devs directly said that there is no ingenious technological idea here, but nevertheless it really works already at the initial stage.

Hi, it is a syndicate coin based on the EuroMillions Lotto, there is no need for anyone to be waiting on the development of some big project. It is a light hearted breath of fresh air in this Masternode space, everyone with a Masternode or a shared MN slot has a right to a share in the prize every week it runs. At the moment there is enough funding for at least 8 tickets (48 lines) per week for at least a year so getting in now gives you huge long term potential.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:53:56 AM

Lottery is played every Friday, you can see the results in this thread.
Every Friday? What time? Where can I buy lottery tickets?
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:35:32 AM

Hey. The project is really extremely interesting and many people will find some interesteing stuff for himself  and will use its services, that’s a fact, but I’m interested in another question, how do you plan to develop your project in the future?
FunTimeDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:48:24 AM

Hey. The project is really extremely interesting and many people will find some interesteing stuff for himself  and will use its services, that’s a fact, but I’m interested in another question, how do you plan to develop your project in the future?

Hi, unlike most Masternode Coins you invest in you do not need to wait for any future development here. This is a syndicate coin and it is already running and providing people with an additional revenue each week apart from just POS/MN rewards.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:35:58 AM

Hi, unlike most Masternode Coins you invest in you do not need to wait for any future development here. This is a syndicate coin and it is already running and providing people with an additional revenue each week apart from just POS/MN rewards.
Does your Masternode allow owners to receive weekly dividends right away?
FunTimeDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:11:17 AM

Does your Masternode allow owners to receive weekly dividends right away?

Yes, whoever owns a Masternode they will receive a share in any winnings every week. These will be paid out in BTC unless the amount is low then we run a voting system on what will be done.
justend

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:26:45 AM

I am very happy to see the team answers all the questions and publishes new updates. Other projects need to learn from you.
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:33:14 AM

I am very happy to see the team answers all the questions and publishes new updates. Other projects need to learn from you.
Yes you are right. This shows that the team appreciates its community and investors.
justend

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:39:09 AM

Yes you are right. This shows that the team appreciates its community and investors.
Does the FunTime have a telegram channel? Can you send me the link?
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:48:23 AM

How many people are already in your syndicate? People are actively discussing this project, I think it is in demand.
Vivianex

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:05:54 PM

What is your next step in promoting the project?
ivan.niyazov

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:18:32 PM

What is your next step in promoting the project?
I think the FunTime will soon add its coin to the exchange. I hope this will be the exchange of the top 100.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:30:27 PM

How many coins are mined and how many masternodes are sold?
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:50:25 PM

Hi. Which bounty campaigns are active today? Is it possible to get your coins somewhere for completing tasks?
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:29:13 PM

Hi. Which bounty campaigns are active today? Is it possible to get your coins somewhere for completing tasks?
If I'm not mistaken, now active Twitter and invite campaign is active now. Try to find the information on the first page of a thread, there is a lot of useful information.
Drugs?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:57:33 PM

Hello guys.
What is your token's ticker? And with which exchanges are you negotiating?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:59:07 PM

Hello guys.
What is your token's ticker? And with which exchanges are you negotiating?
Hello, FUNC. I cannot tell you about negotiations with the exchanges, since here were no official announcements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: