Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GetVegetable - fruits and veggies AI  (Read 599 times)
silkmind

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:46:38 PM

Good day again)

Today I found new feature for order customization on the site and found that it's ok. I mean that it was a too important to add the ability to choose which type of vege/fru you want and how much. Plz remove checkbox - it's disappoint all.

What about launching getvegetable as a DAO foodtech startup? I see that people who want to connect fresh food business will find this opportunity good for them and they could easily connect (in crypto dapp sense) to that business. Mmm?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Churkin (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 01:44:27 AM

Hello everyone guys!

We have a big update:

- At the request of users, the price starts from $ 15
- Create your own box yourself - Fruit and vegetable costing machine started its work
- Integrated the most convenient delivery of UPS
- Connected 16 farms in New Jersey and New York
- Connected quality control partners
- Create unique tokens from customers within the system
- We have created a self-learning algorithm that remembers people's tastes and offers the right vegetables and fruits on their own.

All this became available today, please test here https://GetVegetable.com

Thank you
Alexey and GetVegetable Team

BRINGA.ME
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:18:46 AM

Hello everyone guys!

We have a big update:

- At the request of users, the price starts from $ 15
- Create your own box yourself - Fruit and vegetable costing machine started its work
- Integrated the most convenient delivery of UPS
- Connected 16 farms in New Jersey and New York
- Connected quality control partners
- Create unique tokens from customers within the system
- We have created a self-learning algorithm that remembers people's tastes and offers the right vegetables and fruits on their own.

All this became available today, please test here https://GetVegetable.com

Thank you
Alexey and GetVegetable Team

You still dodging the blockchain question.
I see you are selling vegetables in per peice, instead of per lb. And charging $1.2 for a tomato and $.49 for a potato is just insane when you have separate $15 shipping fees.

I am alive
Churkin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 08:57:50 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 10:40:41 PM by Churkin

Hey!

You still dodging the blockchain question.

Now we are discussing the following system.

To each subscriber, we will accrue tokens that he can exchange for vegetables or fruits in the constructor, and people who grow vegetables will be able to buy tokens food vegetables - this is the economy without intermediaries

I see you are selling vegetables in per peice, instead of per lb.

Right

And charging $1.2 for a tomato and $.49 for a potato

You are confusing something
- Tomatoes 89 cents
- Potatoes 29 cents
- Please check website! https://getvegetable.com

is just insane when you have separate $15 shipping fees.

it does not depend on us. In fact, it’s not us that the postal service charges - UPS you depending on the distance from $6 to $15 dollars, regular customers have a big discount on delivery

--

Thank you for your questions, we will try to become better for you dear BitcoinTalk friends, by the way, would you like to see the free tokens behind which are real vegetables and fruits?

BRINGA.ME
tringl

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 02:25:01 PM

Now we are discussing the following system.

To each subscriber, we will accrue tokens that he can exchange for vegetables or fruits in the constructor, and people who grow vegetables will be able to buy tokens food vegetables - this is the economy without intermediaries

About Blockchain
Providing your free coins with vegetables and fruits is a great idea, in such a system, in my opinion, there may be an increase in the value of the coin when the vegetable growing season comes and GetVegetable income increases

- Potatoes 29 cents

this is a great price!

Churkin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 04:54:16 AM

Over the past few months, a fruits and vegetables Market in New York, has been quietly transforming. With artificial intelligence-technology and machine learning, GetVegetable suggests a retail fruits & veggies future that seems like science fiction.

But this subscription service isn’t just a shiny new object, equipped with tech for the sake of tech. It’s a unique real-world vegetables shopping environment designed to explore the possibilities artificial intelligence can contribute to the store experience. It’s GetVegetabl’s new Intelligent Retail Lab — or “GRI” for short.

While the application of A.I. in subscription e-commerce is now table stakes, there haven’t been many physical explorations of its potential. But GetVegetable is designed to do just that, the first thing this software will help the team focus on is vegetables availability season. In short, the team will use real-time information to explore efficiencies that will allow associates to know more precisely when to restock fruits & vegetables, so items are fresh for customers.

Technology enables us to understand so much more — in real time — about our business. When you combine all the information we’re gathering in GetVegetable, we create really powerful experiences that improve the lives of both our customers and associates.
One day, the efficiencies being explored in GetVegetable could lead to enhancements that help people all over the country in the future. That part isn’t science fiction. It’s a journey that’s beginning now in New York … in real life.

BRINGA.ME
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:33:35 PM

AI?   Another term you just threw in without understanding?

Explain what decisions an AI would have to make in your process?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:16:24 AM

You should at least have introduced Bitcoin payments or a blockchain tech in your service before you even posted your thread here. It made it look like you are just advertising a ordinary service with no relations to cryptocurrency  in a Bitcoin forum. So do not wonder why you are getting a lot of hate and skepticism in your thread, it's natural as you can't even answer their questions straight. There isn't even a hint of a referral system going on in your website so it really looks like you just posted your service here to be promoted.

I could not really understand why connect the referral system with the blockchain. Blockchain can be used with anything though but using it with referral system can just be raising eyebrows than gaining impression especially with the people in this forum. I understand that blockchain technology can be customized and adopted to many circumstances but there have been many entities which are just using it as a publicity stunt. Anyway, I am hoping this project will be living up to its promises and potential.
MotionEmotion

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:04:15 AM

As for now - the web-page looks like any other page of similar exotic fruits delivery service . Any connection with crypto or blockchain. Acceptance of cryptocurrencies will be the top of the progress for such a project at the very beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: